• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v12 - Zero Tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
A forum we were both a part of. I was a member since 2010. As for gypsy idk his wtm name yet but he obviously knows me

Wtm= waytoomany.com. There's a few other members floating around here to I believe

this BLOWS! im still feeling sick and my cough is just getting worse and worse. it's so bad now I can't even smoke weed anymore. (usually no matter how sick I Am or how bad I'm coughing I can still smoke) so that's really being a downer especially considerin I just bought an eighth of some really
dank ass bud yesterday...

Doug (Jktm)

Hi all. I don't post in OD, let alone the "social" thread but I'm here on behalf of Doug (Jktm)...

He wanted me to let you folks know that he went to the ER earlier today... :(

AFAIK it isn't life threatening, but please keep him in your thoughts. <3

^ I hope he is ok, I was just chatting with him last night

@opiod- cook some weed in firecrackers bro. Them things get you pretty fucking stoned IMO

oh shit, what's doug gotten himself into this time? he was last speaking of taking some LSD, right? keep us updated if you can addictive_persona

hope you're ok, buddy.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it isn't used in the USA legitimately, but it is around... as is codeine, at a much cheaper price. I have always scoffed at codeine but I haven't given it a fair try in nearly ten years, and I only tried it once at that time.

i know what you mean by scoffing at it, but if it's available and you're addicted needing to take the sick away it works. i get a pretty liberal script from my doctor each month and it helps fill in gaps here and there and i'm able to still get high and enjoy it, though, at much larger doses than i desire. but that's what booting morphine does for tolerance.

Sigh........so one of my clients gave me two of the new Opana ER 30s. I hadn't had Opana in over a year so I was pretty excited about it.

Anyway, I figured out how to snort them and all was well for about 3 hours until I had a tiny re-dose. Ended up begin too much for my tolerance and I spewed all over the floor in my bedroom.

Good news is I have about 45-50mg left, thinking about doing a little bit tonight. I love this stuff just wish it was more forgiving.

Hi all. I don't post in OD, let alone the "social" thread but I'm here on behalf of Doug (Jktm)...

He wanted me to let you folks know that he went to the ER earlier today... :(

AFAIK it isn't life threatening, but please keep him in your thoughts. <3

best of luck doug.
feel better.
<3

Nah, I'm pretty sure it isn't used in the USA legitimately, but it is around...
dhc is lovely.
i'm a big fan.

Ya I was having extreme anxiety and pain, and they shot me up with 300µg buprenex, 1mg ativan, gave me 10mg valium, and some other muscle relaxant. I was having auditory hallucinations this morning also, and I'm checking myself into an institution tomorrow to deal with depression, anxiety, chronic pain, and suicidal ideation. Thanks for checking up on me, and I'll talk to you when I get out.

Sincerely,
Doug

i've been in an awfully similar position earlier this year, doug. i hope you get better as soon as possible mate. sounds like some you might be going through psychosis of sorts, so take it easy on yourself and take your time with things:)

Hope you feel better soon man, good to see you're doing the right thing and having yourself checked out.

I did a bit of Opana about an hour ago, got a mild itch going. Want to re-dose already but I'm waiting for a few hours because I don't want a repeat of a few nights ago. Having to clean up your own vomit at 2am is never fun. :(

Ya I was having extreme anxiety and pain, and they shot me up with 300µg buprenex, 1mg ativan, gave me 10mg valium, and some other muscle relaxant. I was having auditory hallucinations this morning also, and I'm checking myself into an institution tomorrow to deal with depression, anxiety, chronic pain, and suicidal ideation. Thanks for checking up on me, and I'll talk to you when I get out.

Sincerely,
Doug

waoh, i skipped all the inbetween from the 1st page to this

you have a bad trip?

Thinking about you, Doug. Go and get yourself sorted out so 2013 will be a much better year for you.

My girl is going to some stupid fucking newyears party with her family at her exes house, filled with more douchebag friends.. not going to see her all night... I think I'm going to be a baddd boy this new years.. :\

^ That sucks man on several levels. I say go to the party even though it's at her ex's house. I was in a similar situation about a month ago and things ended well.

Happy New Year all.
It is 00.44 here and you guys in the US have a few more hours to go, but it has come and gone here.
Be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.