• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v12 - Zero Tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
.15 of IV dope and 2 blunts of KILLER headband to the dome. same shit just a different day haha

damn sounds very nice!! i took too much lyrica and now i am nodding off. oh yah i smoked aabout half a gram of weed in my bowl, i am soo baked.

ive heard alot about lyric on bluelight but not once have I heard about it or seen it in person. I dont know the first thing about it. Sounds like a weird benzo

^their "high" isn't even remotely close to a benzo. maybe the anxiolysis, but other effects are much more dis-orientating ime. more a drunken feeling.

i still haven't bothered to go pick up a few boxes of codeine yet. i'll be glad when i get my 3 refills next visit and use them a bit more appropriately this time round. i get a 180count 30mg for the same price you get for a 24 pack otc. there's been some bullshit hysteria about making them prescription only again but i think it's just user talk probably from bad word of a pharmacist. the way databases are accessible and possibly cross checked could be put into practice to deter people before they start trying to taking the shit off the shelves. it's essentially cheaper to acquire an 80mg oxycontin than a few boxes of codeine which won't do much with even half a reasonable tolerance.

however, i seem to be one of the lucky one's with codeine and can go pretty far into dosing with no ill-effects and get a high on par with a shot of morphine.

I never felt much from either gabapentin or pregabalin...maybe if I took ungodly doses like 4g gabapentin or 900mg pregabalin and it was really nothing to write home about...

for me tonight though: 3.5mg clonazepam, 40mg hydrocodone, 150mg tramadol, and 900mg gabapentin...not nearly enough to get high (especially considering clonazepam doesn't get me high unless I dose 20+mg; hence my love for alprazolam...only take 8-10 there)...but enough to knock 1.5-2 points off my pain...so down to a 6 lol...and enough to lower my anxiety slightly

I asked this in the ADD big and bangin' thread, but I'm sure I'd get a quicker answer here if any of you IV users could answer it for me:

I have a question or two about exceeding max solubility of a drug in a syringe.

For example, if one were to make a super saturated solution of aqueous morphine sulfate by mixing 200mg morphine so4 into .9ml of water and sucked it up into a 1cc syringe, would all or most of the precipitated out morphine make it into the bloodstream upon pushing down the plunger, or would the crystalline precipitant simply stay in the syringe? I know upon registering, this would introduce blood into the syringe and allow more of the morphine to dissolve, but I'm not sure of the solubility of morphine in blood, and surely the 140+mg of undissolved morphine wouldn't dissolve into the new water/blood solution.

Another question I have regarding this is, would the precipitant morphine still "work" upon entering the bloodstream, and also, would giving the super-saturated mixture a good shake before registering and plunging help to allow more of the precipitant to enter the blood or would it still pool near the bottom of the syringe/in the needle and possibly clog it?

If anyone could shed some light on this for me it would be greatly appreciated.

I cut the fuck out of my index and middle finger trying to open a beer with a screwdriver, it slipped. I was leaking like a faucet. Shit pissed me off cuz I walked to 711 for a four loco at 2am in the hood and they didn't have anything so I got a 6 pack of corona from a bar. I hate beer but I'm trying to alter my mind right now.

I finally just gave in and learned how to open it with a lighter but Its still hard for me which is even a better reason to drink liquor

I lost a pair of socks to cuz when I cut myself I slipped on a sock and kept going. It's been a half hour and I still haven't cleaned myself up. Fuck it, imma drink another beer, smoke a cig then clean myself up I guess

My life is pretty pathetic sometimes

Last edited:
I assure you....mines probably more pathetic...what was funny about what I posted though? lol

I was laughing at dude with the lyrica. He had some lyrica induced typos

I'm not gonna say your right because I'd feel like a dickhead. Lets agree that both of our lives are pathetic. I just feel like a piece of shit but hey what's new?

I think I'm pathetic because I've never gone as far to the extent as I did tonight to get drunk. I would have been fine with weed but I have none so u walked to a ghetto ass bar in the hood, as a skinny white kid, and paid $10 for a 6 pack of corona (my favorite beer if I drink beer which is rare) that I don't even like. I guess it's being addicted to whatever alters my mind

Imma piece of shit lol

That's not that bad...I've gone carpet farming for shards before (crystal)...

@ JKTM I know its not to bad but there's many other factors that play into my addictive personality and a lot of other stupid shit I've done. I shouldn't have to get drunk cuz i can't smoke weed.

Fuck it, it could be worse I guess

Still makes me feel guilty. Also the fact that my sister had a year clean from alcohol and opiates and if I'm caught doing drugs or drinking (minus weed, I can smoke in the house) I'm kicked out but yet I'm still drinking one room over. I mean all I gotta do is not be fucked up in her house but yet I still do it.

Fuck it. I've only done this once in the 2 months I've been here cuz if I wanna drink i would spend the night out or wait till I go back home in delaware/ocean city and just drink there

Man, it's snowing like a motherfucker here. & this broad forgot how to drive, and slid straight into my back bumper. What a cunt.

@Smoke, what happened to WTM, man?

Wow, just left a party after narrowly escaping a 5v1 beat down. For no reason at all? Like wtf.

That sucks, man. Fuck people who want to jump other people. Knuckle up and go one on one. Jumping people is for fucking pussies.

do you guys even have DHC in any formulation in the states? i know the UK they use it in a tablet for PM a fair bit.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it isn't used in the USA legitimately, but it is around... as is codeine, at a much cheaper price. I have always scoffed at codeine but I haven't given it a fair try in nearly ten years, and I only tried it once at that time.

That sucks, man. Fuck people who want to jump other people. Knuckle up and go one on one. Jumping people is for fucking pussies.

^ For real. I once knew a group of guys who j umped people for fun on the weekends back when I was in high school. They thought they were so tough too, shit pissed me off. Jumping people for no other reason than the fun of it? That makes you a loser not a tough guy.

Anyways, how's everyone doing? I haven't posted in a social in awhile.

3 dimes of heroin in the vein, and watching some Fringe right now (season 3 episode 22, the season finale). Gonna probably play some Diablo III not to long from now. Finally installed it last night (got it on christmas), and played it for an hour. It was late at night, so didn't dive into the game that hard. Probably will today. I'll do that and likely read some more A Song of Ice and Fire (book 3, A storm of Swords)

Man, it's snowing like a motherfucker here. & this broad forgot how to drive, and slid straight into my back bumper. What a cunt.

@Smoke, what happened to WTM, man?
WTM has been gone for a little while. Dick face Corey didn't wanna pay for it anymore and when that notice went up the next day the forum got taken down. There's some members on a wtm group on reddit but that's not lasting long either. It sucks its gone. There goes my 4.5K posts and there was a lot of good info there.

Your obviously a dude and not gypsy from the old WTM days. What username were you on WTM

Status
Not open for further replies.