• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v12 - Zero Tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
shes missing rent payment for a 90mg a day oxy habbit ? lolwut ?

lope will only prolong the withdrawal process.

If she CT's she will be "normal" in less than a week.

Ay what's up guys? An hour or two ago ihad .75mg bupre, 30mg vyvanse, 150mg lyrica, .5mg xanax, a fat shot of whiskey, and ciggies ofc.

I feel good, but I feel like annoyed and angry for some reason. Probably the opiate and vyvanse, it makes me angry sometimes lol. I think I'm going to.enjoy some more whiskey now.

What are yall up to?

I was tempted to buy some banana Clonotrils but didn't. Don't really prefer banana but wanted to have a good benzo for comedowns. My ~2 grams of Phenazepam is literally useless for comedowns.

Going to see the doc Tuesday to hopefully start back on xanax again, and hopefully with a higher dosage than last time ! :) This is a long time needed for my anxiety.

and laCster, sometimes I get the "opiate rage" lol.

We all get the opiate rage sometimes I think ;)

Actually it's one of the main reasons I got off buprenorphine maintenance, I found myself so annoyed and angry all the time. I felt like it turned me into a real asshole sometimes, I'd get furious and yell at my girlfriend over the most miniscule things.

i get annoyed pretty easy coming down off opes. Like if i have to repeat myself ill scream it the 2ed time. ( pisses me off when im sober to though. one of my pet peeves )

got my usuall half g of dope friday. and the shit was BLUE. It was some kiler and totally normal besides the fact it was this color blue ---> ( :( ) and was dark purple when you drew it up.

my guy just dropped off a half eighth of some BHO. shit was JUST made so its sitting in my freezer right now to harden up. shit needs to hurry up im feindin for some dabs !

shes missing rent payment for a 90mg a day oxy habbit ? lolwut ?

lope will only prolong the withdrawal process.

If she CT's she will be "normal" in less than a week.

90 mgs everyday for months on end is a lot. she still spends minimum $75 a day, which adds up.(not sure if that counts as price discusiion cuz im not saying how much the actual pill is but if im wrong then pleas corretc me with an edit) It's not gonna be severe withdraws but not a walk in the park. She won't get it anyway and I think she's still using but In reality I packed my shit and I'm on my way home now. She can eat a dick

My boy gave me 4 mgs of Xanax, I ate 1. I might only eat 1 more cuz I have no tolerance. I just bought a pint of captain lime bite for a good price. Time to get my fucking drink on boiii

Last edited:
@ Tricomb- im not trying to be an ass but i have a question. i was well aware there is no price discussion but what is the harm in talking about alcohol prices? the shits legal. lol its nbd i just wanna know whatsup

ended up getting a 15 mg oxy from my boy. it was a green one like usual but said 187, ive never seen those. apparently there made by caraco pharms. fuck it, its got me pretty high.

got home and ate another football and ive downed 3/4 of a pint of captain lime bite, and plugged a 15. i feel sofa king good right now.

im not gonna eat anymore zannies tho cuz i have no tolerance and my alcohol tolerance dropped a wee bit. im sorta pushing my luck combining all this but with the situation with my sister makes me so i dont care at this point. she really tried to make me look like a piece of shit when it was her fault she aint paying rent

so right now ive got 2mgs of xanax, 3/4 of a pint of bacardi in me, and 15 mgs of oxy.

gonna save the last 2 footballs, and a half of 15 for tommorrow.

how is everyone doing tonight?

Waiting on my methadone man. Hopefully I'll be getting it today. Still debating whether I'll be able to actually dose it though.... Damn doctors appointment.

@smokemctoke420, the price discussion rule covers everything, pretty sure we don't allow discussion of cigarette prices, everything varies so much nationwide, it just functions more smoothly when there are no prices mentioned whatsoever, so we don't get into debates like how expensive shit is in hawaii and new york, etc.

Scored some dope from my old dealer that I haven't seen in years, he always gave the biggest wraps of dope and the quality was +++++. Prepared my shot, found a vein and registered, pushed the plunger in and...

...I woke up in bed frustrated and fiending for dope. (I haven't had any heroin in 5-6 years)

This always ruins the day for me when it happens, all I want to do is get out there on the streets again and find someone to score from. But I know I shouldn't.

Happy day today...stopped using the h last week n switched to Fent as I do every two months when I have to go in to parole office. But being dumb I wasn't thinking n did 2 shots IV coke thurs night, so boy oh boy was I sweating the outcome of today's visit. All went well though...so I'm much less stressed now than I was earlier * big smile *

Hmmmm, now, a shot of h? Or just enjoy another strip of Fent patch? Lol either way, happy to be home doing it !

Happy day today...stopped using the h last week n switched to Fent as I do every two months when I have to go in to parole office. But being dumb I wasn't thinking n did 2 shots IV coke thurs night, so boy oh boy was I sweating the outcome of today's visit. All went well though...so I'm much less stressed now than I was earlier * big smile *

Hmmmm, now, a shot of h? Or just enjoy another strip of Fent patch? Lol either way, happy to be home doing it !

Lol you also fooled them with fent? I used to do that too, and tramadol. +synthetic cannabinoids instead of weed

^yeah, there r things that show and things that do not...i don't want to get into ways of "beating tests" as that wasn't my intention n I'm not trying to get shut down lol. I wasn't sweating the opiate part as I know how far I can push that, and with what...

I was very nervous about the coke, as I'm the one rare individual who has shown pos 6 days later, weird as I have fast metabolism. But anyway, my point was merely *big sigh* of relief, and note to self, two months from now remember that feeling and don't do that again

Happy evening. And, lol, went with the h for the evening. Cheers!

holy shit, >700 people viewing OD? that's definitely a record and doubled in numbers in only a few years.

My methadone better be here tomorrow :X

Or my friend better come through with some hydrocodone. I'm tired of uppers, need some downers.

What up OD social ?

I don't know how I'd feel about putting some blue shit in my veins... haha.

I've had some speed that was slightly green in colour (the solution too) and it was the best speed I've ever had. I could stay up for a whole week with very minimal physical discomfort. The comedown was not bad at all either. Sadly the guy who introduced me to the dealer with the great speed ended up being a rat so the party ended early :(

This was some years ago and I've only done speed a couple of times since then, each time getting equally dissappointed about the quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.