• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v12 - Zero Tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ You never know man.

That's pretty fucked up that you are going to smoke weed with your pregnant cousin.

I don't think I write that in the last hour which is when we found out. We were drinking last night and not knowing or else she wouldn't have had any. But really 1 hit of weed won't do shit to the baby( she never smokes so its really 1 hit).

Smoking and drinking 1 time (she rarely does either) shouldn't do anything especially since she only does it occasionally. But she's not doing it anymore after tonight anyway

Edit: u see where the weed talk was but its her last time chiefing for a while so its all good. In all fairness I told asked her if she's gonna smoke and she said 1 more time

It's my opinion so no I do not care to cite it. 1 hit ain't gonna do shit especially when there's mothers that smoke cigarettes duribg pregnancy and are usually fine

Edit: I came back to the house and my aunt tells me to help myself to her vodka.. Don't mind if I do =D

Last edited:
One....more ....day....until I will let myself take bupre. This sucks, I literally got 2 hrs of sleep last night

Tentram empty your message box and get on aim again

i thought i had room in there? i had to empty out messages the other week to correspond with some peoples.

you know me, man. i hardly ever jump on aim; hopefully my sign-in details are saved next time i do. i'll clear out a few messages now so you can get at me.

2 hours of sleep last night? shit, i've nearly slept the last 48 hours away. we've been hit with a huge downfall of rain after a tropical cyclone broke up which is nice apart from the flooding. our rain water tank is 3/4 full as well.

how's OD been?

Lucky I wish I could have slept through the withdrawal , that sucks about the weather, but atkeast you have some morphine or valium atleast?

Take care

What's up Wiggi? How's it been?
Hope to keep in touch,

Lac

Anyone on hurr?
Trying to distract myself from drug cravings, the methadone aint cutting it today.

trying to distract yourself from drug cravings? on BL? sweetie you've come to the wrong place, haha.

just shot some oxymorphone, took .5 Xanax, smoked a joint of homegrown kush, and I'm sippin on a 40 currently! I'm nodding way to hard also lol... but what the fucks up OD

I can't stand when people expose unborn babies to drugs and alcohol. so downright irresponsible. that fetus hasn't done anything to anyone to deserve that, it hasn't even breathed a breath of fresh air yet, it should not have thc or other cannabinoids coursing through it's blood stream. and no one really knows the effects, like all drug related statistics its difficult to sort the fact from the propaganda, but I think every human being deserves an equal chance at life, and by forcing it to play guinea pig you are not only potentially lowering it's chances of living a fulfilling life, you are also showing exactly what kind of parent you are going to be. a childs life is hopefully 80-90 years, and some people will negatively alter almost a century of life for an hour long high.

not aimed specifically at you smokemctoke, I don't know the whole story. just having a little rant. banging some blow and feeling rather chatty!

trying to distract yourself from drug cravings? on BL? sweetie you've come to the wrong place, haha.

No wonder I always relapse.... :!

In other news, how are you doin bud?

PS. Disappeared for a sec cause my power went off for 5 min for no reason. Spooky.
Turned back on just when I finally found candles and a lighter, figures.

in the 8 years i've been prescribed and abusing opioids i can count on one hand the amount of time i've spewed. sure, i've got a little nauseated from time to time, where an anti-histamine has helped, but never really heaving my guts out. when getting back on the oxycodone earlier this year i remember taking 600mg orally (with valium, essentially 2 weeks into dosing after 6 months clean, a little reckless i know) over a night only to find myself running for the bowl in the morning and power spewing for 5 mins straight. come to think of it it's always been the morning after dosing that i've been sick, i think.

withdrawals i never feel like i'm going to puke either, it's the runs that really get to me if i don't have imodium on hand - toilet paper starts to feel like sandpaper by the 50th shit that day, hitting your 3rd roll of paper. i'm happy to be lucky in both respects of getting ill on opioids.

I know but my tolerance has.dropped really low evidently now and I just shot up 20mgs of oxymorphoneIR in one shot �� so yeah oxymorphone iv tends to make alota people puke!!!

The only time I have EVER puked from opiates is like the third time I did morphine. I'd done 300mg the night before and the next day I was at work and suddenly ran to the bathroom and straight projectile vomited. Oddly enough I was already addicted to oxycodone at the time so it wasn't an issue of tolerance or anything. The whole thing was very odd.

come to think of it it's always been the morning after dosing that i've been sick, i think.

Didn't even read this part before I posted, too funny. But yes, same!

I know but my tolerance has.dropped really low evidently now and I just shot up 20mgs of oxymorphoneIR in one shot ? so yeah oxymorphone iv tends to make alota people puke!!!

low tolerance and booting that much oxymorphone would probably do it to anyone if they didn't just drop out. be careful, man. that's some dangerous territory to be in.

Didn't even read this part before I posted, too funny. But yes, same!

yeah i've never understood why it's been the morning after dosing. during the highs, to the best of my knowledge, i've never felt ill.

20 mg of oxymorphone is a pretty huge amount dude, you should have someone keep an eye on you. according to the globalrph opiate dose converter that is equivalent to 400mg oxycodone, or 600mg chronic daily dosing of morphine. and you said you had no tolerance? you need to be careful with oymorphone, when you iv it it is extremely potent. so please be careful, it's not surprising you threw up. I just did a shot of 200mg heroin and 150mg decent blow, and I felt like I was going to spew when I do shots like that sometimes I forget to breathe in the seconds after the shot, which makes it worse, so try to breathe and if you can absolutely have someone watch you and instruct them to call 911 (or the local equivalent) if you can't be woken up for more then 2 minutes. there are few things more troubling than losing bluelighters to overdoses :/

Last edited:
^ This is the wrong thread for that I'd say, you'd be way better off posting in a heroin mega thread. You'd get more answers. Or UTFSE.

yeah i've never understood why it's been the morning after dosing. during the highs, to the best of my knowledge, i've never felt ill.
The only time I've felt ill while on opiates was smoking BTH the first half a dozen times. Tastes sooo bad omfg.... 8(
You get used to it after a while and when I got back into it later on I switched to IV. But ugh, used to dry heave and gag.

Status
Not open for further replies.