• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v12 - Zero Tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got some advice for opiate withdrawal? I am not in complete agony but my muscles ache so much so getting up to go to the bathroom is a chore and same with eating. My back aches like I'm fifty years old and I can't get comfortable in any position on the couch.

Will exercise help? Im thinking about doing some light exercise for thirty mins

I can't stop yawning either and my eyes keep watering and my nose is running like Jessie Jackson lol

Excercise dfinitely helps man, even if I feel like dying I try to muster up the last bit of strength I have to get outside and just walk untill I can take it no more. By the time I get home I usually get at least a few hours of relief from the pain, maybe enough to catch some rest.

Othewise benzos (to kill the anxiety the first days) and weed (eliminates cold sweats and helps with pain) are the best cure for opiate withdrawal for me.

Fuck, I'm in so much pain today, I wake up and take some nsaids and 2mg clonazepam, helps a bit but still burns/aches all over. Started drinking vodka and had some shitty 5mg oxy but it just won't stop. These days all I want is to jump out of the window.

so today is turnin out sweet! guess who just got half a g of some killer purp weed, an opana 10ir (and a dirty ass needle :( ) and 2mg of Xanax and has allready drank a 6 pack of past blue ribbon? MEEEEaeEEwwE!!!! yeahhhh fuck yeah I'm happy

Anyone got some advice for opiate withdrawal? I am not in complete agony but my muscles ache so much so getting up to go to the bathroom is a chore and same with eating. My back aches like I'm fifty years old and I can't get comfortable in any position on the couch.

Will exercise help? Im thinking about doing some light exercise for thirty mins

I can't stop yawning either and my eyes keep watering and my nose is running like Jessie Jackson lol

Someone suggested benzos and weed, but I know you're on probation. I know you're not gonna be able to smoke weed, but if you go with benzos, I would go with as short of acting one as possible. Because while alprazolam only lasts about 4-5 hours, it has a half-life of 11 and some change. I would try and go with things like xanax and ativan (~12-13hr when in fasting state). I don't remember if you have a prescription for clonazepam, but depending on how far away your PO appt. is, I would try to stay away from large doses of it, because it will take 2-3 times as long for it to clear your system if you aren't prescribed it (half-life is 19-50 hours, but I know you've had liver problems in the past, but if you aren't taking it consistently for a long period of time, more than likely it won't be near 50).

Just thought that might be helpful to some degree.

Almost through day 2 of no bupe with no signs of w/d and no change in pain level. How long does it normally take for bupe w/d to set in if you were on 8-16 (but really more like 12 for the high number) mg per day?

Tried calling a friend I had been texting with but with the benzos and alcohol in my system I of course managed to call someone else and got greeted by a grumpy tired voice. Not realizing this at first I was like "Dude it's me I just texted you and you replied, did you manage to fall asleep in 2 seconds you lazy fuck?" and got a very angry reply that it's 3.00 in the morning. Still not realizing I'm talking to the wrong person I go on babbling about useless stuff for a minute or two untill his voice cleared up and I could actually hear who it was that I was talking to, it was my best friend and he told me to get to the point or fuck off. Since there was no point I appologized, hung up and phoned the right person instead.

I should hide my phone when I take benzos.

Might help your friendships...and keep you from pissing off total strangers whom you have no idea are or are capable of...! 8o

^ no good lolz

Been nodding my nads off all day long. Just took a bunch of shots and took unknown amount of hydro syrup(15-20 mgs maybe??).

I feel pretty fucked up and I've just started drinking. This should be fine

^ no good lolz

Been nodding my nads off all day long. Just took a bunch of shots and took unknown amount of hydro syrup(15-20 mgs maybe??).

I feel pretty fucked up and I've just started drinking. This should be fine

Dick sizing? Careful with the booze and opiates, that is a dangerous combo. But you don't need any good advice, right "lolz' guy. Just get f'd up on a Tuesday night. Luckily, I'm not drinking, and I will wake up for work. Do you know what a hard day's work is? Probably not. It's OK, you will learn soon, if you want to.

Peace out, Imma blaze up some 'BACK YARD BOOGIE' and toot my way to a blissful evening. Biaatch! :!

Apparently my older sister, who is supposed to have a year clean is using again. My brother in law said she was nodding, irritated, slept for 20 hours straight yesterday into today.

I got a message that said "yup, Nikki is on drugs". It's pretty obvious because besides these little bit of events my sister wouldn't let her watch my niece cuz she assumed shes fucked up and she can never pay her bills anymore which is only $600 a month for rent plus cable and cell. She's got my parents car so she doesn't pay insurance or car payment. She makes $200 a day serving sometimes. I know for a fact she makes enough to pay rent on time

The van never has gas, her bills aren't paid on time, she's irritated, she was nodding out the other day etc

Idk how this is gonna go. Maybe my sister grilled her about and she finally came clean. I'm just glad I'm not home for that cuz I'm sure shits gonna hit the fan

Dick sizing? Careful with the booze and opiates, that is a dangerous combo. But you don't need any good advice, right "lolz' guy. Just get f'd up on a Tuesday night. Luckily, I'm not drinking, and I will wake up for work. Do you know what a hard day's work is? Probably not. It's OK, you will learn soon, if you want to.

Peace out, Imma blaze up some 'BACK YARD BOOGIE' and toot my way to a blissful evening. Biaatch! :!

Yes in totally dick sizing with my measly tolerance of 20 mgs of oxy tops. I'm sorry I don't have a measuring spoon, plus I chugged out the bottle last time.

And because I drink I don't know what hard work is? I work at a golf course from march to November then work from November to December doing leaf removal with my bro in law while collecting unemployment. And right now we do snow removal but I haven't had work lately. Tbh I would love to stop collecting this shitty unemployment and go to work, it would make my day if I could do that tommorrow. I have a very good work ethic and before this job at the golf course I had worked 5 years and it was all cooking jobs. It's nice to have a manual labor job. I don't see why you wanna go out of your way to rag on my work ethic because I drink while taking hydro syrup. Give yourself a pat on the back bro.

Anyways more shots and a tiny chug of syrup has me feeling bomb. I'm bout to go blaze a bowl

Its suppose to have a good amount of snow Friday so ill be working with my brother in law shoveling again even tho I gotta cut my trip to PA short but its cool ill be making guap. It's like money falling out the sky

I've come to find that Pennsylvania has some cheap liquor. I usually buy a pint of Bacardi for $10 and I got for $6.99 which is good shit

Last edited:
Hey good people of OD :)

I found the hole, sorry for the babbling last few posts I was spinng around it and shouldn't have been near the phone :).

Anyway just wanted to stop in to say I have decided to take a little break from BL while I sort some things out. I hope to be back soon, be good all! :)

Just realized my ketobemidone pills expired december last year, time to make one last big bang maybe? There are not many left anyway (30x 5mg). I wonder if I can fit them all in a 10ml syringe or if I need a 20ml one...

One....more ....day....until I will let myself take bupre. This sucks, I literally got 2 hrs of sleep last night

Tentram empty your message box and get on aim again

Last edited:
Got a healthy 14 hours of sleep. Woke up and drank the last of my hydro syrup (about 15 mgs) and took a shot with my cousin then she gave me a lim a Rita thing to drink so I chugged that and I feel pretty good

Only got a little bit of weed which I will save for tonight but I got a tad bit for when I get home to but ill be out after I get home
Which is alright I guess

Bout to eat a cheesesteak my cousin is making then we gotta go to Hanover later to see one of her friends

I'm ready to make that money cuz it's supposed to snow a few inches on friday so its like snowing money. God damn I can't wait to work and not have all this free time. Idk how people don't have a job, its so boring

[/Snip]

Yum. I love boston dope

Edit: so this shit is kind of wierd. Its new stuff, not the usual shit my guy gets but he assured me it was bomb. For the record im on 4mg suboxine a day, 2mg in the morning 2 at night. So i knew i was getting it today so i took around 1 to 1.5 mg last night at 10.

So today at like 2pm i was starting to feel a little crappy, held off on the sub and at like 330 i get it and a 2 gram rock of yayo. I cook up the dope first, .2 in 50 units of water. First thing i notice is its not dark brown when in a water solution, more of a beige color. I know pure heroin is colorless, but for some reason the dope around my parts is usually darker when dissolved the stronger it is. So anyways i filter it and theres nothing left over in the bottle lid. Good sign. I then throw around .2 of coke in the cap and squirt the 50 units of water mixed with heroin on the coke and stir counter clockwise until its all dissolved, minus a little bit of cut which is nothing out of the ordinary. I then suck up the heroin and cocaine mix and by this point as im sure you can imagine im feeling a great deal of excitement. I flex my arm, choose a vein in the crook of my arm, and blast off. Tge rush was intense, i couldnt tell what was the coke and what was the dope, but i felt immediate heat in my upper chest, almost like my sternum to my collar bones was on fire. Im coming up more and more by the second, and i wondered at one point if i was gonna die. My jaw was clenching and i felt the strong unmistakable euphoruc push of cocaine.

So the overwhelming rush is starting to subside, but the nice warm blanket of heroin is still going strong. Ive heard some h is cut with fentanyl, and because of fentanyls high lipid solubility it is the best opiate for overcoming the blocking effect of suboxone.

Sorry for the long ass post, i figured gdt minlght have some insight about the various colors of heroin. I dont want to know what its cut with, just curious if anyone has experience with lighter colored dope that straight up wrecks people.

Oh ya, disclaimer. Speedballs are relatively dangerous, although the synergy is unheard of, and the dope pretty much blocks the moreish nature of coke, its definitely not a safe thing to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drinking a little bit. I would have had my cousin drink with me but apparently she's pregnant now so that's out the question. It sucks she doesn't know what to do but hopefully it works out

I'm ready for more snow so I can make money. I'm leaving PA tommorrow in case it snows

Yes. I am the father of my cousins baby. Just take note that my location says Baltimore not West Virginia rofl

This shots got me feeling good. I was gonna drink with my cousin tonight but she can't so shes gonna blaze with me for the last time In a long time which sucks.

I'm feeling pretty bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.