• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

O-DSMT

1976 - Action of some fluorinated amphetamine-like compounds.pdf
1982 - ANALYSIS OF A MONOFLUOR1NATED ANALOGUE OF AMPHETAMINE .pdf
1983 - SOME IN WV0 RESPONSES TO A SIDE CHAIN MONOFLUORlNATED amphetamine.pdf
1985 - COMPARISON OF THE EFFECTS OF AMPHETAMINE AND A FLUORINATED analog.pdf

i didnt said inactive, i said too weak. learn to read. you are on drugs daily right? opioids i suppose...

Well as I said, I did try the 4mmc homologue terminated by a -CH2F rather than a -CH3 and it was just as active.

I cannot actually link to those .PDFs. Am I supposed to be able to click on them?

This isn't neuroscience and the back and forth with each other isn't necessary. I know you guys like to argue molecules but this isn't the thread.

And if " learn to read " doesn't bother him I'm cool with it but it's an unnecessary insult.

This isn't neuroscience and the back and forth with each other isn't necessary. I know you guys like to argue molecules but this isn't the thread.

And if " learn to read " doesn't bother him I'm cool with it but it's an unnecessary insult.

Oh don't worry, this thread has gone totally off topic already. I'm honestly not bothered. I've mentioned elsewhere that I'm given Oxycontin for a displaced hip replacement, so I never hid the fact, but it is a little bit low to use someone's severe injury with the intent of insinuating intoxication. After the same dose for years, it's more a matter of it continuing to reduce the pain enough so I can walk.

So my interest in opioids is because it's the class of medication I rely on and really cannot mange without. Again, as stated elsewhere on the board.

well he tried citing my comment and instead wrote something completly different. its not that hard, may better use the reply button. he can read but what he writes is wrong. so no insult just friendly reminder to read more focussed. are you on opioids daily, fertile, not my business but it dulls the mind ive heard. especially every day the same drug class to have in the brain...

As I have said elsewhere on BL, I've been on opioid analgesics for years. But the plasma levels of Oxycontin are very low compared to, say, IR oxycodone. It's just a steady state. Given it's been years and I haven't increased the dose, it's not so much dulling the mind as dulling the pain. After years it's not dulling the pain too well, but I have refused more because I suffer some odd (but certainly not psychiatric) side effects. The other end, to be accurate. I can't pee due to the stuff so if I go up I'm also gonna have to take alpha blockers.

And be it street drugs or prescribed, I still feel like I'm trapped with the stuff. Every month having to chase the surgery because they screw up my prescription. It's not because I take enough so I would suffer any serious withdrawal, but if I run out, I just freeze up. Being alone and freezing up is not the place to be. It's scary.

Being alone and freezing up is not the place to be. It's scary.

my whole body hurts all day, almost every part now and then, from top to bottom since 11.9. this year. dont think anything helps there and i have not one painkiller here that can help. i get recipes all the time from doctors and all the time only placebo in the pharmacy. this is possible over here in germany and in psych ward the standard. everybode has to go fetch their meds 1-3 times a day and from 20 people in this ward not one is on one psychative drug the whole. day. they say the coffee is caffeinated, it isnt. and that i had to see for 1,5 years. the germans are not only lefties, they are so ridiculous nowadays.

ps: i a fucntioning hardcore addict, take up to 11 drugs in one day and have fun. i need it because im a connesieur when it comes to drugs and in hard depressive. nothing from the doctors here, so have to pay and see what i get. still i had to stay sober for 3,5 years in 9 years, and i did it without being a cry baby. germans are such pussies and ridiculous, at least the mass. its too dumb living here. thanks to god i will be gone in some years. yeahyeah murdered by the rechtsstaat again. nice ending all in all.

Ah - well one medicine that helped me was amitriptyline. I don't think it's controversial - I mean it isn't a 'drug of abuse' but it worked better than the codeine.

Odd - my GP is German and she has been the most strident in assessing my needs. I suspect age and likely remaining lifespan both work in my favour as far as medication goes... and my injuries are pretty grizzly. Lots of broken pins in what remains of my hip joint. Their isn't enough bone for remediation.

All of the doctors would say 'no, no, no' to OxyContin and every time my carer would ask 'did you look at his X-rays'. They all went quiet and then they all said yes.

But believe me - they are no picnic. I put up with the pain (I'm not bragging, I just had no choice) until I froze up and ended up in hospital a couple of times. Consultants would see the X-ray and decide opioids were appropriate.

If the amitriptyline worked, I would have stuck with it.

You didn't say what caused your pain so I've only made general statements. I appreciate you have the right to privacy over such matters.

ill try a young neurologist end of december here, tell him my story. ask for mrt, not much hope. i have some damage in the gaba-a/gaba-b and glutamate region. my brain works, it hard getting some sleep but my body aches everywhere during a day. even after sober days. its the guts, stomach, joints, back pains, the neck. sometimes hard headaches after opioids, strong histamine problems after strong opioid ligands. amyn substances got hard side effects that didnt show up before. my physical performance is weak i could walk 7hours a day some years ago, now only 30min max. yes, its not easy living with degenerates who only learned torturing humans.

What does MRT refer to? I mean, I know what the acronym is used for in the UK but I'm not certain so I'm not going to presume it's the same meaning,

Lack of sleep. That is torture. When the accident that took my hip happened, I also developed seizures. So for me not sleeping is a good way to die.

I didn't get on with buprenorphine AT ALL. It caused terrible anxiety, but I noted that at analgesic doses, it really doesn't seem to cause much dependence.

There is a big thing that opioids don't work for chronic pain but they cannot fix my hip, they cannot be sure taking my leg off would stop the pain and frankly, I let them try giving me spinal analgesia. They tried to get a needle into my spine 12 times. I have a growth disorder that means all the bones in my spine are pushed together.

The perfect storm. Would be funny if it wasn't true.

But their are other classes of analgesic and even some other classes of drug that produce analgesia by unknown pathways. I tried pregabalin and all of those but I kept falling down (more hospital).

Yeah -you really need someone else to represent you. Because it was my carer who said what I needed (and not me), I suppose doctors knew I was in no way developing 'drug seeking behavior'.

It seems like a lot of people here are seriously physically damaged. Sucks, doesn't it.

I get problems with too strong ligands by now, so buprenorphine is out. Was nice without tolerance.

MRT is magnetic resonance tomography, better result that a ct scan.