• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

O-DSMT

Antiprosynthesis

Bluelighter
I ordered some O-DSMT powder - my question: can I snort this?

I'm asking because the rc shop sais that it can cause respiratory problems... But they also say it should not make contact with the skin; but what about the oral roa then???

Help anyone?

Thx...

Be very careful with O-DSMT, especially when you get it in those massive bags, measure your doses... please.

Yes you can snort O-DSMT however it is not worth it in the long run at all, ur nose will become totally unrecognisable. And that aint it brudda.

Best ROA for O-DSMT is plugging, however oral works fine as well. But again, measure your doses it is a surprisingly potent compound.

Good luck brudda

Be very careful with O-DSMT, especially when you get it in those massive bags, measure your doses... please.

Yes you can snort O-DSMT however it is not worth it in the long run at all, ur nose will become totally unrecognisable. And that aint it brudda.

Best ROA for O-DSMT is plugging, however oral works fine as well. But again, measure your doses it is a surprisingly potent compound.

Good luck brudda
What exactly do you mean with 'your nose will get unrecognisable'? - does it hurt?

Sorry to double message but I need to reiterate what falsifiedhypothesi has said.

TEST with FENT STRIPS, an absolute must, it is very suspicious that they are worried about transdermal side-effects for a not very exciteable molecule...

What exactly do you mean with 'your nose will get unrecognisable'? - does it hurt?
Any long term insufflation will lead to a whole host of respiratory symptoms and nasal passage issues.

These include:

1. Deviated septum
2. Perforated septum
3. Some other holes in weird places in your nose
4. Infection and frequent respiratory illness
5. Clogged nose leading to mouth breathing, snoring, dry mouth, dry throat, more infections can occur.

As you can see snorting shit is not without its own consequences and you must take them into account. Do not snort long term, plugging long-term is far more acceptable.

At the moment I am on 5 x Traxene 50 and I really like it; would it be more or less safe to take some 50 tranxene in combo with O-DSMT?

Traxene are... a brand of tramadol? I wouldn't mix the two.

You can snort O-DSMT. I've done it several times. Not much better effects vs oral so not worth it, but it doesn't hurt bad.

Also please be sure to weigh it using a milligram scale. O-DSMT is several times more potent than tramadol.

Don't snort it, it is pointless.

If you want it to kick in a bit faster take it sublingually.

While O-DSMT is a unusually safe for an RC opioid (especially when compared against other RC opioids) extreme caution should be used when mixing it with benzos (which is generally how fatal overdoses occur).

Traxene are... a brand of tramadol? I wouldn't mix the two.

You can snort O-DSMT. I've done it several times. Not much better effects vs oral so not worth it, but it doesn't hurt bad.

Also please be sure to weigh it using a milligram scale. O-DSMT is several times more potent than tramadol.
No, tranxene 50 has nothing to do with tramadol, odsmt however is the metabolite of the prodrug tramadol...

Tranxene 50 is a heavy duty benzo...

In clinical trails, 400+ doses are administered...

So I don't see why I should restrict myself to mgs...

Tranxene 50 is a heavy duty benzo...
Never heard of it. Damn, it's only schedule IV in U.S., must not be a drug of abuse or widely prescribed.

Knowing that, I would say be even more careful. Mixing BZDs with opioids can be very dangerous and was a major contributor to OD deaths prior to the fentademic.

In clinical trails, 400+ doses are administered...
So I don't see why I should restrict myself to mgs...
If I took 400mg of O-DSMT, I would OD and wake up in a hospital or be dead, guaranteed. I can take only 10mg and get high off it. No matter how high my tolerance gets. I am an outlier, I have some enzyme abnormality that permits me to use far less of drugs like tramadol, O-DSMT, buprenorphine, etc. If you don't know whether or not you have an enzyme abnormality, jumping in at 400mg could very well kill you.

I'm asking because the rc shop sais that it can cause respiratory problems... But they also say it should not make contact with the skin; but what about the oral roa then???
Any opioid causes respiratory problems in overdose, and RCs tend to be more or less pure so measuring the dose with a scale is a must. But their statement isn't related to intranasal use, it applies to any ROA.

If you're worried about contact with skin in general, then probably not a good idea to expose it to the fragile mucosa of your sinuses. For reference's sake, most drugs are not seriously dangerous if they touch your skin. This has only recently become an issue with ultra-potent substances like Fentanyl. Yes, if I jumped into a vat of Heroin, I would die, but getting a useable amount on your skin is not a big deal.

You should be able to insufflate it no problem if it's truly what you ordered and you are fairly certain of the contents.

If you're worried about contact with skin in general, then probably not a good idea to expose it to the fragile mucosa of your sinuses. For reference's sake, most drugs are not seriously dangerous if they touch your skin. This has only recently become an issue with ultra-potent substances like Fentanyl. Yes, if I jumped into a vat of Heroin, I would die, but getting a useable amount on your skin is not a big deal.

You should be able to insufflate it no problem if it's truly what you ordered and you are fairly certain of the contents.
Thx for the info, yeah I am sure I get the right product - the rc ppl are sort of friends of mine...

Can i slam odsmt? And how would i prepare it?

I probably don't need to tell you this dude, but when you inject something, you're typically increasing the risk of complication exponentially. You do so at your own risk, but I'm sure you know all of that. I just get weary about ordering something over the internet and injecting it, but I guess I'm kind of old-fashioned like that and I don't mean that sarcastically. At any rate, I would 100% start by insufflating a given amount, then moving on to injection.

It's going to depend upon what form your drugs are coming in i.e. a hydrochloride salt or a base of some kind, although it would seem likely that you're dealing with a soluble salt if you're able to insufflate it. Just be careful and go slowly and cautiously and I think you'll be fine. This stuff is still fairly unproven, so it makes me a little hesitant.