• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

O-DSMT

dont snort it, it contains a phenol group which is acidic, tried it with 4ho-mipt once and it was really painful. just oral, rectal, iv and im are good options. wouldnt smoke this, too.

So, I bought one g of O-DSMT, and started with insufflating 80 mg, I didnt feel any effect (the RC was 99% pure) but I had a big tolerance due to daily insufflating H4... Did another line of 120 mg, after that I felt vague in my head, jittery/nervous and I suffered dysphoria, did two more lines of each 100 mg, passed the fuck out...

Be very careful with O-DSMT, especially when you get it in those massive bags, measure your doses... please.

Yes you can snort O-DSMT however it is not worth it in the long run at all, ur nose will become totally unrecognisable. And that aint it brudda.

Best ROA for O-DSMT is plugging, however oral works fine as well. But again, measure your doses it is a surprisingly potent compound.

Good luck brudda

massive bags like from China?

dont snort it, it contains a phenol group which is acidic, tried it with 4ho-mipt once and it was really painful. just oral, rectal, iv and im are good options. wouldnt smoke this, too.

Morphine has a phenol, hydroM & oxyM have a phenol, ketobemidone has a phenol. They have all been snorted without issue AFAIK.

O-DMT has killed when taken alone. It's quite toxic so I don't know if the people died from respiratory collapse or from the other toxic effects.

It was mis-sold as Crystal Kratom - look it up, a few kids died.

Morphine has a phenol, hydroM & oxyM have a phenol, ketobemidone has a phenol. They have all been snorted without issue AFAIK.

O-DMT has killed when taken alone. It's quite toxic so I don't know if the people died from respiratory collapse or from the other toxic effects.

It was mis-sold as Crystal Kratom - look it up, a few kids died.
i googled but couldnt find anything

any links by chance?

had it once as indo gold from ireland. 5g equaled 50mg, good starting dose. dying on o-dmt is dumb, must be morons. its rather a lightweight like tramadol itself.

morphine is bearable and no problem with tablet fillers but try snorting 4ho-mipt 15mg and you will have a bad time. amt is fine though.

Usually it's lack of solubility. I've mentioned elsewhere that while the HCl addition salt is the easiest, in some cases the sulfate, phosphate or other addition salt is better. O-DMT likely would be better as the phosphate.

BTW in the novel opiates thread I reference patent to O-desmethyl fluorotramadol. It's x3 more potent than O-DMT. It would CERTAINLY need to use a different salt since it loses an -OH so is even less soluble.

Usually it's lack of solubility. I've mentioned elsewhere that while the HCl addition salt is the easiest, in some cases the sulfate, phosphate or other addition salt is better. O-DMT likely would be better as the phosphate.

BTW in the novel opiates thread I reference patent to O-desmethyl fluorotramadol. It's x3 more potent than O-DMT. It would CERTAINLY need to use a different salt since it loses an -OH so is even less soluble.
Im not planning on using O DSMT anymore, instead an old friend of mine fixes me up with very high quality 4mmc (which I only recently was introduced to and it was instant love, now Im planning on ordering in the nearby future a phip, any advice on that?

Well, I think 4mmc is now a controlled drug in nearly every nation on earth. It isn't explicitly listed in the UNODC list of controlled drugs but within the UK, EU, China, Russia, Australia, Japan, Mexico and Switzerland, it is illegal.

That means that it's reasonable to conclude that it is being produced in improvised clandestine labs. It does benefit from the fact that all of the precursors are cheap and widely available and the synthesis none to complex BUT a quick image search using Google shows the circumstances under which it was produced back when it was legal. Now I would expect labs to resemble the ramshackle meth labs so commonly found in places like the USA.

You certainly will not be provided with GC-MS/NMR data and since the world of illicit drugs strictly follows Gresham's Law, these people will push for the very cheapest synthesis possible. I know the price 'soared' to £3000/Kg when it was controlled in China.

So the usual risks of not knowing what is really in their, how much active is their and what adulterants are present all apply. If RC vendors still supply ephedrone, that might be safer.

But as with all these things, sooner or later RC makers are certain to stumble upon something that produces chronic toxicity. Aminorex & 4MAR both caused a great deal of fallout (the former having been widely used medically in Germany).

BTW also, their are some VERY similar compounds that remain legal (as fat as I know). I was given a sample of the stuff in the image below back in 2012. It was nasty to snort as it wasn't soluble enough but making the sulfate or phosphate would have solved that issue.

If anyone knows different about the legal position of the above, please correct me. At the time I lacked the knowledge in formulation to realise the problem but a year later we DID swap addition salts for a couple of products and it worked. It also kind of left the Chinese a bit lost. I don't think it's THAT complex which is a bit worrying CC the producers skill-set.

Last edited:
Well, I think 4mmc is now a controlled drug in nearly every nation on earth. It isn't explicitly listed in the UNODC list of controlled drugs but within the UK, EU, China, Russia, Australia, Japan, Mexico and Switzerland, it is illegal.

That means that it's reasonable to conclude that it is being produced in improvised clandestine labs. It does benefit from the fact that all of the precursors are cheap and widely available and the synthesis none to complex BUT a quick image search using Google shows the circumstances under which it was produced back when it was legal. Now I would expect labs to resemble the ramshackle meth labs so commonly found in places like the USA.

You certainly will not be provided with GC-MS/NMR data and since the world of illicit drugs strictly follows Gresham's Law, these people will push for the very cheapest synthesis possible. I know the price 'soared' to £3000/Kg when it was controlled in China.

So the usual risks of not knowing what is really in their, how much active is their and what adulterants are present all apply. If RC vendors still supply ephedrone, that might be safer.

But as with all these things, sooner or later RC makers are certain to stumble upon something that produces chronic toxicity. Aminorex & 4MAR both caused a great deal of fallout (the former having been widely used medically in Germany).
What you say sounds as solid logic to me, and indeed, I didnt get this gc/ms tested, but I can speak from my personal experience it gives quite strong and warm euphoria, a bit head space yet alert still...

What you say sounds as solid logic to me, and indeed, I didnt get this gc/ms tested, but I can speak from my personal experience it gives quite strong and warm euphoria, a bit head space yet alert still...

I just added an image of a closely related compound. What someone might be offering as 4MMC might well be this. Happily the modification does not alter metabolism so it's a very small alteration in the scheme of things.

It just shocked me that RC vendors were making longer and longer alkyl chains beyond the amine. Sooner or later those compounds might well bein to show affinity for other receptors. A worry.

I just checked and:

Is a novel compound. It's synthesis would be identical to 4mms with the exception of 1 precursor being changed. Said precursor itself would be novel but it can be made in 1step from commonly available commercial chemicals.

I just checked and:

Is a novel compound. It's synthesis would be identical to 4mms with the exception of 1 precursor being changed.
I can see it, what changes in effects and toxicity are we talking about?

I only got introduced to black market 4mmc since it was by then already illegal...

Is it correct that it has somewhat of a pinkish color?

I only ever saw pure white microcrystals. What I was saying is that since 4mmc's metabolism is via the oxidation of the 4-methyl moiety, swapping the alpha methyl for an alpha fluoromethyl shouldn't alter toxicity. I use the term alpha as it applies to amphetamine i.e. alpha methyl phenylethylamine (hence the name AMPEtAmine).

As I say, I can find no record of this compound ever having been in a paper or a patent. It has no CAS and nobody produces it as a reference sample. With that in mind, I consider it highly unlikely to have been specifically controlled.

What is so convenient about it is that exactly the same modification could be applied to MD(M)A & Shulgin's 2,5-dimethoxy-4-<something> amphetamines.

It more or less resets the position of what is legal and what is not by about 20 years...

I only ever saw pure white microcrystals. What I was saying is that since 4mmc's metabolism is via the oxidation of the 4-methyl moiety, swapping the alpha methyl for an alpha fluoromethyl shouldn't alter toxicity. I use the term alpha as it applies to amphetamine i.e. alpha methyl phenylethylamine (hence the name AMPEtAmine).

As I say, I can find no record of this compound ever having been in a paper or a patent. It has no CAS and nobody produces it as a reference sample. With that in mind, I consider it highly unlikely to have been specifically controlled.

What is so convenient about it is that exactly the same modification could be applied to MD(M)A & Shulgin's 2,5-dimethoxy-4-<something> amphetamines.

It more or less resets the position of what is legal and what is not by about 20 years...
So the color maybe indicates its not 4mmc at all? But again, whatever it is, I love it to great extent, also actually no noticable side effects...

Possibly although 99% of medicines are white microcrystals if produced in the usual manner. Often compounds with nitro groups in them will display a yellow hue (possibly slight degradation). I think amine degradation results in the pink colour.

Is a novel compound. It's synthesis would be identical to 4mms with the exception of 1 precursor being changed. Said precursor itself would be novel but it can be made in 1step from commonly available commercial chemicals.

said it already. the F is too near to the amine and makes it too less basic for proper binding. its too weak. i was in the uni for some days concerning chemistry. and you will design proper rcs? on what drug are you dude. no joke. youre on some opioid daily, my suspicion.

If you read elsewhere - it was made and tested. It worked. What WAS a problem was that it was nasty to snort. At the time I didn't know enough about formulation to identify the issue but as it turned out, the sulfate and phosphate were much more soluble and it snorted fine.

I'm on no medication not prescribed to me. When I was young I did dumb thinks like taking stuff, but as I got old, I realized that designing is more of a challenge, with no comedown.

So the F makes it inactive, right?

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01991663

Unlucky. Try again.