• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids O-Desmethyltramadol

yyeah totally, it just aoppeared on a brief skim read that some people were using the wiiords interchanably,l like it is the sam rni

as an snri tramadol is as potent as they come, with an almost instantaneous effect compared to drugs that are prescribed for that purpose. but yeah in terms of binding to opiate receptors, tramadol doesn't touch odt without exponentially increasing the risk for seizure or serotonin syndrome.

Got very excited to discover my source synthed a small amount of ODT. I had 500mg a few years back and can recall how much I enjoyed it via plugged. It's a bit on the pricey side, but I gotta go for it. I've been hearing some mixed reviews about using this substance I.V and was curious as to what others thought about this ROA as opposed to others. Is there a decent rush? Is the duration much shorter? In terms of efficiency, is this the best route to go?

I'm just happy to see it available once more.

This feels like the same compound that was available 2-3 years ago. I missed the first batch but was lucky enough to catcvh all of the 2nd one, and this 3rd batch may be very small....No dodgy tweaks to the formula that i can detect yet. Although Im getting the nods bigtime, but no euphoria. WTF, maybe my doses are far too high. Maybe ive not been getting enough sleep. Been taking 150mg oral bombs topped up eith another 150 an hour later and then nodding out for like 6 hours. I think 75mg would be a better starting dose. Strange how one vendor has totally cornered the market this time round. Good luck to them. Long may they prosper.

Ordered a gram now that it finally became available again, very excited and I plan to switch to IM with that to get the most mileage out of it: 100% BA compared to 70-75% oral.. :)

Ordered a gram now that it finally became available again, very excited and I plan to switch to IM with that to get the most mileage out of it: 100% BA compared to 70-75% oral.. :)
I have as well. IM is pretty glorious, though it only really went into my thigh accompanied by a good dose of MXE as well. Good timing as well, will have MXE, and I have a bunch of potentiators. Can't wait to nod out for the first time in a couple years.

yeaah hasnt there been some more grey area allowed now with a recent tramadol scheduling change?

i very much enjoyed my 500mg of this orally... but it is a bit pricey...

yeaah hasnt there been some more grey area allowed now with a recent tramadol scheduling change?

it seems since it became a schedule IV they've tightened down on it. which is a good thing IMO, it's a shitty drug. but i love it lol.

I have never had a typical opiod reaction to tramadol. O-Desmethyltramadol is selling like hotcakes for my vendor... but i just don't see the point.

Would there be any sort of comedown\withdrawal with a single dose of O-Desmethyltramadol?

Would there be any sort of comedown\withdrawal with a single dose of O-Desmethyltramadol?

No, unless you were already dependent on opiates/opioids. A one time use should be fine, I wouldn't recommend using it for multiple days consecutively at all.

Does anyone know what O-desmethyltramadol is supposed to look like in a Marquis/Mandelin test?

Tried it for the first time few days ago.
No opioid tolerance
Dose: IM 100mg

Dose was taken on a full stomach. Hits pretty hard and fast in about ~10 min and grows in waves for about half an hour. Reached plato in ~45 min and it lasted for ~2.5hours then it dropped slowly and easily. Get to sleep with ease. No comedown.
Felt a little nauseous in the last stage of O-desmethyltramadol influence. Had to drink much to pretend dehydration.
I Felt tired and cloudy a little and some headache before noon the next day.

Last edited:
I have as well. IM is pretty glorious, though it only really went into my thigh accompanied by a good dose of MXE as well. Good timing as well, will have MXE, and I have a bunch of potentiators. Can't wait to nod out for the first time in a couple years.

Pregabalin (prescribed and taken daily) will be my potentiator. ODT is arriving tomorrow. Pretty confusing that it's also sometimes called M1. ;)

ODT is soluble in bacteriostatic water (preserved with benzyl alcohol for example) yes? (ah predicted water solubility = 3.53e+00 g/l )

Good ol' O-Dmt..

Idk about that stuff, I don't fuck with online drugs, farrrrrrr to much risk, you goddamn suckers! Jk but seriously...

I just took 350mg tram for the first time in a month, and I had 4mg suboxone yesterday, and .25 today so that should still be in my system, and hopefully it will synergize quite well...some nice analgesia and a bowl or 2 of tasty cone..

Pretty concerned that the combination of Tramadol and Oxymorphone could lead to seizures...any experiences with this??
I haven't had that in 30hrs or so, so I should be good, knock on wood..

Tramadol can cause seizures on its own as you probably know and oxymorphone also can have seizures as a side effect. So yes I guess you would increase your chances of getting convulsions, but it's always hard to do the math. Maybe it would help to know whether oxymorphone causes seizures via the same proposed mechanism as tramadol seizures. If there is much overlap, you might expect the seizure synergy (a.k.a. "syneizuregy") to be stronger.
Avoid if you wanna be sure and safe. ;)

Personally I'd rather take ODT from a trusted vendor (especially carefully titrating instead of jumping in right away) than taking tramadol, period. I mean it feels good and it helps, but in the end I'm not sure if it's worth it. Concerned I guess. ;)

I'm looking at my 1g that was shipped to my old address, and I wasn't aware at first - fortunately I got it sorted. It will have to wait until tomorrow at least, and I wanna save a lot for IM - and still have to get clean wheel filters later.

I recommend NOT combining this with pregabalin, for your information...

Normally I don't have problems with opioids, such as oxy which is just potentiated nicely and rather cleanly, I don't think it was the opioid action here... but using O-DSMT for a few consecutive days with some overlapping pregabalin use (scripted) did not only make me feel like the pregabalin was ineffective but rather that some kind of confusion / depression was compounded and it took me something like 5 days to recover from that reaction. Stopping O-DSMT use and just taking my normal 150-225 mg pregabalin daily seemed to encourage recovery.

Now, a little later, I tried O-DSMT again but without the pregabalin and it's mostly fine and enjoyable... even if I remember it to be a slightly better drug years ago. It's very thermogenic especially upon redosing, and I am transpiring a lot!

Well,even though it's nice seeing this great Compound again,i conclude it's just way too expensive when there's sum decent B-F available. This being said,and after having a second thought 'bout those with the latter being less long-lasting, but far more cheap and, of course, potent, i'd vote for it being the best Opioid on the RC-Market. But yeah, O-Dt is awesome as an analgesic but simply not worth the Money compared to the superior B-F, which is the best pain-killing Substance ever but also the most fiendish one can get!

I don't pratice IM or IV but what is the best method of administration: plug, oral or nasal?

I don't really have opiate tolerance and usually 50 to 80mg in plug give me a nice effect...