• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids O-Desmethyltramadol

Is it safe to take O-Desmethyltramadol after dose of 4-FA (or other stimulant) ?

Last edited:
Tramadol used to be my favourite drug mmm... nommy nommy nom!

Is this drug any good? How does it compare to Kratom? What about Oxycondone? Ive done both Roxy and Kratom. I consider them to be the same type of high, except Kratom is a little less strong. How does this drug fall between those two., is it stronger than kratom at least? What is the proper dosage for first time user, with no tolerence to opiates? I've only done kratom lately.

Thanks

Is this drug any good? How does it compare to Kratom? What about Oxycondone? Ive done both Roxy and Kratom. I consider them to be the same type of high, except Kratom is a little less strong. How does this drug fall between those two., is it stronger than kratom at least? What is the proper dosage for first time user, with no tolerence to opiates? I've only done kratom lately.

Thanks

Its fucking glorious. :D Though in some indefinable way not quite as euphoric as the batch that was doing the rounds 3-4 years ago. The current batch doesn't make me crave moderate amounts of beer like the previous one did, perhaps because it's ever so slightly less speedy, (or it could be my own personal variables like having consumed a lot more different opis since i first tried this and thus affected my opi receptors and tolerance, and no longer being in the honeymoon period with so many substances) but that combo was unbelievably euphoric for me when i first tried it.

It's much stronger than Kratom in terms of opi effects. Although i currently maintain myself with dayly kratom, it's easy to fit an O-dt day in now and then and switch back to kratom afterwards when the O-dt has gone. There are no opi w/ds that way, but of course the toll will have to be paid eventually when I quit Kratom, which will be happening very soon thanks to the pending UK blanket ban on every single psychoactive compound which is currently uncontrolled and unclassified.

Back to O-dt; with no opi tolerance you should get good effects from 40-50 mg bombed in a rizla or gel-cap. You can always top up an hour later if that isn't enough, as the effects are very long lasting and cumulative. I'm usually still high after a brief nights sleep, i don't sleep as much as normal on this stuff, i go to bed late, after a buzzy busy productive day, and wake up full of energy and the high lasts well into the next day. Tolerance is a bitch; I had been just getting 1 gram every 7-10 days for a special treat day, and boshing the whole lot over the course of the day, but even allowing 7-10 days between dosing my tolerance is still rising. I may have to reduce the frequency to once every 2 or 3 weeks, but it would be worth it to avoid tolerance. I get variable amounts of delicious nods, that pleasant glorious itch, and then hours of calm energy, where i need to be doing productive useful stuff, in an energised, but totally calm and non-manic way.

Last edited:
Dude, no sourcing questions!

It is like Tramadol without the speedy-component and just its later opioid-like effects. Don't know if it is legal in the US but you can always google something like this ;)

Hey guys. I've heard a lot from others that Tramadol (and obviously this one which I hear is only an opioid and doesn't mess with...lets say as many receptors as Remeron). Same about Tapentadol (Nucynta in Canada, I don't think you have it in the US, correct me if wrong). I did try the strongest Nucynta from my friend who's very active and doing a lot of sports and got some injuries all the time so he gets short scripts of codeine, codeine contins, nucyntas, tramacet, zytram xl (tramadol xr) and he gave me a couple 100mg Nucynta IR's (the ER's go up to 375mg I think) and I did get a content feeling that I didn't think I would ever feel again (I'm on 8mg suboxone right now, last year I was at 12, its a slow process, but I usually don't take 8mg a day, most often I take 6mg, split the pill in quarters.So I've always been told Tramadol also was being felt over Suboxone, but I chalked it up as being the "other" effects, not the opioid effects being the cause.

If I order some of this for when I get hurt (like the doctors at the ORT clinic told me, if you get hurt really bad, tell them you are on suboxone because you will need Fentanyl sublingual tablets (Abstrals)...it happened a few times, the 80ug's and the 200ug's another time for a couple weeks (been on ORT since late 2012 and I'm what they perceive as a perfectly complying patient...heh the shit they don't know...anyway...I'm just glad I don't shoot up anymore, I only did again with U-47000 and while it was okay, it felt a bit strange, doing 15mg shots here and there.

So for pain issues, should I go with this? Will it go over the suboxone? I wasn't a fan of Tramacet (it only comes as Tramacet up north, well now theres the zytram xl's, although, unlike other countries, it seems doctors here prefer using codeine and codeine contins and disregard Tramacet, when I got a script for it one before the Dilaudid shooting addiction episode of my life, I remember the pharmacist telling me I was the first person buying some since they stocked it (it appeared here in 2005 and it was '07, and it made me feel bad, so the ER doc changed it back to Empracets 30's (codeine 30/tylenol 300mg).

Sorry if the post was a bit long, I wanted to offer full information because tapentadol is in the same family as tramadol I hear so...I had a positive experience with a couple Nucyntas 100mg late at night when I had taken 6mg of suboxone at 8 am, so maybe trying this one would be worth it?

Nobody? I can make it shorter. Tenpatadol 200mg was felt over 6mg of suboxone taken at 8 am, the 2 Nucynta IR's 100mg were taken at 11:30 pm,it was a while ago but I know tapentadol is related to tramadol.

Will o-desmethyltramadol be felt this way too? I mean I hear of people feeling Tramadol over Suboxone, but I always chalked it up to these people feeling the "other" effects, not the mu opiate receptor agonism.

Tramadol is a weak opioid receptor agonist with a low affinity so I don't think that even a few 100mg (anything over 300mg is dangerous because it lowers your seizure threshold) would be felt if you took 6mg bupe, but it's a SSRI as well, this should be felt.
Tapentadol is a stronger opioid receptor agonist as tramadol with a higher affinity, but imo it too wouldn't work with 6mg bupe in your system, but it's a SNRI instead of a SSRI, this should help with pain a bit, but some people don't like this effect.
O-desmethyltramadol seems to be stronger but I don't think you'd feel it, but maybe just buy a little bit and try it

Tramadol and o-desmethyltramadol will work despite you being on Suboxone.

I took tramadol when I was taking 24 mg suboxone each day and they worked exactly as they did before.

I can't explain the chemistry behind it, but it is true. The same is the case for my friends so it cannot just be because I am some freak of nature.

Conclusion: Tramadol and o-desmethyltramadol will work even if you are on Suboxone.

So, I used search engines and did site:bluelight.org 0-desmethyltramadol suboxone (better results than the new FSE in all due respect, I find the new one confusing and not to find things I know are there at times. Anyway, with ixquick, a very good search engine (which by the way offers visiting any search results with their own proxy), I can't get an official response and even get told that the thing might not be that stronger than tramadol itself. I am on Suboxone as I said before, and a few times I did really get hurt and as told when I switched to suboxone from methadone, I have to tell I'm on Suboxone because even if they scripted me 20mg Oxy IR 4 times a day, it would do nothing. I have to get Fentanyl scripts and have it approved by the ORT clinic, which they do, most likely after speaking with the doctor who's made the script. So a few times I was on Abstrals 200ug for a week and the other time for 2 1/2 weeks. 3 pills per day since it lasts so shortly, and it didn't put me into withdrawal, so enough glue (bupe) is sticking enough and I got to have some full mu agonism for a long time in a while and it did indeed made me forget about the broken elbow and the pilonidal cyst that exploded in a sea of blood and pus.

Anyway, if there is effect, is it effect other than mu receptor agonism? I know it's supposed to be only that unlike tramadol (I can't take Tramacets, no pure IR tramadol here, I'm Bipolar I so I can't take SSRI's.

I need to make an intelligent decision. It's either that or getting some Fu-F nasal spray from a store I never did business with, it's regarded as safe, but the place that has the O-desmethyl-t I have ordered often from.

Basically, I need something for pain, the NSAID I'm scripted Meloxicam (Mobic) is pretty good for knee pain but not for the main reason I was put on a doctor supervised regimen of mild opiates, but still round the clock and the bastard retired without warning 3 years later, which led to a very unpleasant couple of years. Whenever I had fent derivatives in nasal sprays (the only way I had them, and I trusted the people making the solutions, it was PFBF, Fu-F and Acetyl-F. To me I was using it sparely, like someone with a normal metabolism would take a couple tylenols or an ibuprofen or naproxen. How would it even toss out bupe from my mu receptors?

Anyway, if there is effect, is it effect other than mu receptor agonism? I know it's supposed to be only that unlike tramadol (I can't take Tramacets, no pure IR tramadol here, I'm Bipolar I so I can't take SSRI's.

O_Desmethyl-Tramadol is more potent as Tramadol and acts as a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor, plus it has some affinity for the delta and kappa opioid receptors

Thanks..so it acts like Wellbutrin on top of being able to dislodge bupe just enough to get pain relief/high/a good feeling?

If things go well...I should be able to tell you all soon. I was always puzzled by the "Tramadol works for pain and gets me high and i'm on bupe" statements, and statement about 0-DT being even more of a mu opiate agonist and almost doesn't touch serotonin and dopamine directly.

The store that had it, suddenly refused to do business with me, when I bought from them several times in the last 2 years. Inexplicably. He's been doing that to other people if I believe what I'm reading on reddit. We had such a good relationship, he was going to have 4-HO-DET synth'd for me...nobody has this one, a lot have a 4-aco-det, but I find that 4-ho substituted tryptamines are always better. I can only get 4-HO-DET from Europe...same with 4-HO-DiPT....since I've given 4-HO-DPT and 4-HO-MiPT, I totally will not go back to 4-aco-anythingT. Although regular non-substituted tryptamines are more than welcome. I think it's another case of somebody using their own products a bit too much with a massive case of paranoia. Oh well, almost just a month later, a new Canadian vendor shows up. I'll see what happens with them as for now the menu is very small. But that was one hell of a dick move, at least he reimbursed me instantly.

I find this one pretty potent. 70mg oral is easily on par with 400mg tramadol for me. Bodyload is much nicer than tramadol. It´s also pretty sedating and goes great with a little bit of weed. There was a bit of nausea at the coming-up. A very nice compound - unfortunatelly it´s pretty expensive.

I once had desmethyl-Tramdaol in 2011 or so, back then I only needed a few salt grain sized doses over the day and felt really nice, better and smoother than Tramadol. Now I tried it again about a year ago and had only "ok" reactions to it, sometimes it even made me feel a bit dysphoric, pretty similar to how U4 effects me, sometimes I get an "ok" rush but most of the time (no matter if low or high doses) I get about the same amount of dysphoria and side effects like feeling uncomfortably hot sometimes with a bit muscle pain. Has anyone had similar reactions to odT or U4? Could it have something to do with the isomer or byproducts of a bad synthesis?

It's possible that you don't really have tramadol, but you can only figure that out by having it tested.

What kind of doses are you taking? Those side effects can occur if youre just taking too much. Too me, it sounds like you've built some opioid tolerance, so now you've increased your dose while getting diminishing returns from the opioid effect and too much of the unpleasant SNRI effects.