• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids O-Desmethyltramadol

Sniffed dose at round 1:15pm, oral dose around 7pms previouly. Also on a diazepam taper, took 40mg around 2pm which may have effected it. I hadnt eaten all day before having the bomb, havbing dinner now.

Nice opiate effects, still slight tram stimulation, nothing on tramadols level but very relaxed and moderately euphoric. No pain from my bruised knuckeles or cramps in my legs which i've been getting from my benzo taper, and screen takes a second to focus

I'm half considering giving this one a shot, or will def try plugging it first actually i'm not a regular IV user (never plugged before though). Does plugging have a significantly higher BA than oral or sniffed? and does anyone have any experiences with plugging o-dmt?

Plugging seems to be a popular route in this thread; I've just plugged 20mg on top of 60mgs up the nose to see if I get a bit more oomph.

Edit: I've had a small amount of ketamine last two times I've done this, a couple of hours in just to give myself a little stimulation, not sure if that is a stupid idea or not but it seemed fine. People say ketamine/NMDA antagonists are good for preventing opiate tolerance developing so I suppose the combination isn't dangerous. How about other dissociatives (MXE, 3-MeO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE) - any likely contraindications? I know MXE is supposedly much more dopaminergic than Ket.

Last edited:
What mg/ml do you dissolve it to for plugging, and how much liquid do you use? I'd try plugging now, but dont have any oral syringes to hand i dont think, i'll scout around when i can be arsed to move

I'm not that professional, I took a gelcap, poured 20mg in, topped it up with filtered water, closed it, shook it and quickly stuck it up my bum.

This, without the water, works for me with AMT, I added the water as it undoubtedly aids absorption.

I wanna hear about people shooting this stuff,I'd buy it.Im on a morphine maintainence style program with daily dispensing.and Im always sick in the morning while waiting for the pharmacy to open.Seems this would help if I bought some just to do a shot and take the edge off while I wait.

Well, there is an IV report I link to a little bit up the page. And people have commented in this thread that it would make a good maintenance drug thanks to the duration. But I suppose you would, therefore, have to be careful with (the timing of) your subsequent morphine dose...

Well, I've felt fuck all from my 20mg plugged, I suppose next time it's 60mg straight up the chocolate highway. Possibly dissolved in gin and tonic.

i'm semii-nodding and ahve been fdor the last while cant read the screen properly had to turn up the text sizenand im feelim guuurrd. Gonna leave it a few days and then try 60mg IV i think

havnt redosed, thiis is from thje 200mg or so dose orally 3 hrs bacl on a completed empty stomach after a 180mg like 6 hours earlie. Beats the bash H thats going ro8und the UK at t he minute hands down.. but then so does codeine haha.

Anyone got any idea on smoking the stuff? chasing off foil? Its a roa i wouldnt mind trying!

There is a very useful post covering the neurochemistry of Tramadol, O-Desmethyltramadol, Methoxetamine and various other things here.

Did you plug? If so how much?

Gonna try plugging 90mg with no tolerance now, i'll let you know how it goes, if I remember correctly this wasn't overwhelming the last time i experimented with it, although I have a new batch now, might start with 60 then add the 30 if im not where I want to be, i'll post back to let you guys know as i have been looking on here for plugged dosages and what to expect

Plugged about 70mg in the end, I feel it but its not that strong, just smoked the remaining 20mg and its starting to get a bit stronger, going to watch fear and loathing with a joint now, happy days! :)

Next time im defo gonna go for 100mg up the poop shoot straight off the bat

Perhaps I'm missing something, but shouldn't the + enantiomer theoretically be significantly preferable to the - or a racemic mixture (in those looking for mu agonism,) as the Ki is lower and that eliminates the NRI activity?

Gotta say, this stuff is lovely. 70mg orally dosed (no tolerance) feels very very similar to about 200mg of Dihydrocodeine. I've not touched opiates for a couple of years but I have a feeling this stuff is one of my new favourites! Had to pop a couple of cetirizine to stop the itching though, no opioid i've ever tried has made me itch this much.

agreed, and it lasts a long while too. i've only tried lower doses and there was much less of that stimulation of regular tramadol. solid opiate-like effects, perhaps more 'full-bodied' then DHC for me.. as an analgesic i'd rate it up there with (low-ish doses of) oral morphine.

Reposted from the other thread -

az5000 said:
I've only tried taking this stuff orally (bombed in a rizzla, disgusting taste), and it worked like a charm. As knocando mentioned, 50mg is probably a good starting dose for an opiate naive user. If it's a little weak, top it up in 10-20mg increments until you reach where you want to be. Max dosage I took of this stuff was 100mg over 4 hours, and it had me in a very pleasent place.

Most of all, keep safe and don't cane this stuff too much. Have a feeling it could be very addictive, and pretty easy to overdose on if you get too carried away.

Don't mean to scare anyone, but with this chemical having such a similar structure and range of effects to tramadol it might have the potential to induce seizures at moderate to high doses; probably best to stay away if you have a history.

Its really nice IV, though not the best idea to shoot up RC's, a 250mg shot (i have a opioid tolerance) gave a pretty nice rush then mellow opiate effects for a few hours

I had a lovely night sniffing 100mg of this last night (no tolerance). Amazing sleep with loads of dreams, more of an extended nod as I kept waking up but not in a bad way as I feel great and refreshed this morning; in fact I'm still a bit itchy!

Edit: Still slightly itchy and a bit nice-feeling 15 hours after taking it!

Last edited: