• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids O-Desmethyltramadol

Just plugged 60mg using a long glass pipette. Very easy and painless to administer; noticable effects within minutes, very clean feeling. Plugging with water does indeed kick the ass of gelcaps, I am not using them again unless I have a very good reason.

EDIT: after an hour, 60mg is hitting me stronger than 100mg sniffed doses, seems to have gone more directly into the sedation phase too, haven't notice much in the way of the early-phase stimulation. And the itching has kicked in quickly. It's really nice.

Last edited:
Does o-desmethyltramadol work good as a painkiller?
My guess is it would spark a false/positive for tramadol?

Thanks.

I suffer from a bad neck which becomes sore if I sit for a while and I have to lie down. When I'm on this, it doesn't bother me. I can sit for ages, scratching away.

I wouldn't say it anaesthetises me, but it takes the edge right off.

Does anyone know what withdrawal from this is like? I've got a nasty feeling I'm going to have to find out soon. I've been using between 50-200 mg at least 4 or 5 times a week for about 6 weeks. Largest single use in a day was 380 mg recently. I'm expecting maybe a 3 or 4 day "unpleasantness" but any other information would be welcome.

Been using this daily for a while, got pretty bad other health problems atm but some days off i'll be fine, and others i'll be in bed feeling like death which i can only guess is opiate WD. Its pretty nasty but only lasts a few days. I use around a g daily and 400-500mg for a nice nod

I just found out that opiates/opioids can make you puke... 100mg plugged was great until six hours in when I projectile vomited three times, fortunately I got most of it down the pan. I normally hate puking, this was almost pleasant though, the cleaning up less so... red wine makes the worst puke!

Just thought I'd share ;)

^Ha, i found that out my first time on gear, enjoyable puking!

Try taking promethazine (phenergan) with it, it eliminates all nausea

I kind of like O-desmethyltramadol I must say, it lacks most of the feverish feelings of tramadol but not completely... I have taken oral doses of around 30-50 mg with redoses of 20-30 mg and/or snorted bumps of 10 mg. It resembles a regular opiate more than tramadol although there are still other effects noticeable. I have only started trying it recently so I hope it does not have rebound effects that I'm not expecting.

Right now I'd say it has more of the positives of tramadol while lacking a few negatives. :)

I'm fairly experienced in the world of opiates and I've done Tramadol.....so it seems like this one is a winner? Not as good as H, Morphine, or even pods, but not bad either?

I much prefer it to pods, its very very euphoric and easily nod off it, i always do it with promethazine though which probably adds to the sedation. Not as good as H or oxy, i've never done morphine on its own so cant compare but its a much much better painkiller and recreational drug than codeine, DHC and tramadol.

Deffo a winner in my books! =D

I just found out that opiates/opioids can make you puke... 100mg plugged was great until six hours in when I projectile vomited three times, fortunately I got most of it down the pan. I normally hate puking, this was almost pleasant though, the cleaning up less so... red wine makes the worst puke!

Just thought I'd share ;)

As you mention this... These drugs were the only ones to produce nausea for me from all opioids I've taken. Very unpleasant and totally different from what I experienced when I once threw up after heroin mixed with levomepromazine but I didn't feel any nausea preceding, I just felt I had to vomit and it happened but neuroleptics like this one will boost sedative effects of heroin so it's no surprise. Besides that I've never felt any nausea or vomited because of opioids. And I know some people can't stand the smell of heroin freebase boiling in citric acid water solution, they shoot up, throw up, and feel "happy". Well, opioids are the devil inside.

Further to above post...
withdrawal from this stuff took about 3 days, and frankly wasn't that bad- chills, shivers, aching legs, stomach cramps and general lack of energy. Insomnia was tackled with diazepam and a couple of beers, hot baths help with the aching. First 2 days were pretty unpleasant but by no means the living hell that some make opioid withdrawal out to be. This is now day 4 and I woke up after 12 hrs sleep feeling fine, although I'm expecting the aches to come back as the day wears on. Onwards and upwards!!My will has triumphed!

^^^^
Dude, opiate/opiod withdrawal is not an on/off switch man. It all depends on dosage and how long you have been taking it. Some can be "mild", like a cold and some can be like you feel like you're going to die. I've experienced withdrawals from shitty to absolute pure Hell. Lasting from 1-2 days to over two weeks.

Don't make a general statement like that unless you can tell everyone how much and for how long you have been taking it.....

It was a bit of a stupid comment but he DID say exactly how much and for how long, 9 posts up.

Can anybody who IV's this stuff tell me how it compares to IV morphine or IV oxycodone?
Do you think shooting a good dose of it would kill the dopesickness of someone who usually IV's 100 mg's of morphine 2x daily?

This stuff has had me interested for a while now....

I got a free sample of the stuff from my normal RC vendor. I was eyeballing and snorted dosages ranging for 20-40mg. This was my second ever opiate experience and i can say i enjoyed it but it almost felt too good as if i didn't deserve to feel that good. And the next day i was itching a lot along with a few aches over my body. Ordered some more today as i think it still needs a bit more testing..

Can anybody who IV's this stuff tell me how it compares to IV morphine or IV oxycodone?
Do you think shooting a good dose of it would kill the dopesickness of someone who usually IV's 100 mg's of morphine 2x daily?

This stuff has had me interested for a while now....

Sorry mate cant compare to morphine or oxy but it miles better than the shit H round the uk at the min, nice rush and lasts a while, i reckon itd kill the dopesickness. I've only shot it a few times though.

It was a bit of a stupid comment but he DID say exactly how much and for how long, 9 posts up.

Yeah, you're right....6 weeks of a low to moderate dose 50-200mg dosing 4-5 times a weeks I would think would produce a relatively mild withdrawal. That is just my opinion as I have never tried this chemical.

Good luck on your detox!!! This stuff maybe seems to be a cross between hydrocodone (or possibly morphine) and the regular Tramadol. Could someone give an accurate comparison???

Sorry FlyBoy, I wasn't trying to be flippant- I did say this was my personal experience and I fully acknowledge that it was a relatively mild withdrawal-really nothing like the two I've done from H in the past(although even those weren't as bad as they could have been- I suppose these days a £150 a-week habit is nothing much really). It's going to be interesting to see if I can take this stuff on an occasional basis in future.

just ordered myself 250mg for next week must admit really dnt find smack n the likes much fun unless it was in a smackie pill so should be intreasting if it its a soild replacement or sweet from stim come downs . p.s. why cant i keep a paycheck with out getting mashed o thats it chemicals are fun

Last edited:
I ordered 3 grams and received it a couple days ago. The source, which I will not name, has had varying reports on their quality - suggested that it may be cut, impure or a racemic mixture of o-desmethyltramadol and tramadol. After taking an allergy test and a few small oral doses I snorted ~75mg and had this horrific burning very similar to snorting 2c-I. After 20 minutes of hell the burning started to subside and I felt nice and warm. Way more sedating, euphoric and numbing than tramadol.

This burning does not seem normal when compared to others reports. I am guessing it is due to impurities or cuts. I am not going to snort this batch again, and plan on using it orally. Does anyone know the bioavailability when insufflation, taken orally or plugged?