• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids O-Desmethyltramadol

How strong is this stuff?

If you take 100 mg orally, how much oral oxycodone or oral morphine would it be comparable to?

I know it is quite different, but any estimates would be appreciated.

I know some earlier batches I think a couole years back were unsnortable, but is the new stuff from Thailand snortable?

If so, if you snort 100 mg of O-desmethyltramadol, how much snorted oxycodone or snorted morphine would it be comparable to?

How strong is this stuff?

If you take 100 mg orally, how much oral oxycodone or oral morphine would it be comparable to?
I'll tell you in 2-4 weeks, so glad this stuff is being produced again, even if it's supposed to be the last time (again?). I didn't jump on it before and regretted it, can't wait.

Dosing 100mg feels like a good 20-30mg(No tolerance here) of oxycodone for like 7 hours. Honestly it reminds me more of morphine than any other opiod I've done. I don't have experience with oral morphine so I can't give a comparison, but I've done IV morphine and it doesn't come close, but it's still nice.

Gonna try 100mg plugged along with some Acetyl L-carnitine tonight or tommorow, will stop by and let you know how that went.

hey guys!(esp. ralt)

any news about various ROAs?
is the new batch snortable? how potent is plugging?

I'm probably gonna try plugging some 75mg this afternoon. my opiate tolerance is close to zero atm. am a little excited.. :)

I have no actual tolerance opiate tolerance, yet seem to have a very high natural tolerance to opiates and I found 100mg plugged nice, yet I would have liked more.

hey guys!(esp. ralt)

any news about various ROAs?
is the new batch snortable? how potent is plugging?

I'm probably gonna try plugging some 75mg this afternoon. my opiate tolerance is close to zero atm. am a little excited.. :)
I didn't try to snort it after I read all the stuff about it not working. Plugging was fucking awesome. I made 30mg capsules, and used my last 90mg with 250mg Acetyl L-Carnitine in the mix. I have never gotten such tunnel vision, I was fucked up for a good like 10 hours. Smoked mad weed and could barely fucking move.

Ah, fuckin opiates.

^It's not that confusing. You just do your research off of the BL forums...

Since this is no more being produced anyway, you'll have to do a custom synth (and pay a good amount of money for it) - assuming you'd even find one willing to do it. And don't go for scamsters or other half baked lower human beings (like one in Africa which will send you whatever crap if you'll even get something for your money). This field particularly (opiates) is full of mines!!!

well, last week I didn't go for the 75mg. too worried. rc-worries in general and opiates in specific...
I went for 40mg(plugged) which left me a bit disappointed. redosed 25mg at +3h...
still unsatisfied I went on drinking and smoking weed. the headspace was kinda nice but had a dirty touch...
what really scared the shit outta me was the chestpain I got on the comedown. elephant-sitting-on-chest-like pain. it was excruciating and close to the point of call-the-ambulance-unbearableness. :X

I had symptoms like that before from poppytea (which is my DOC when it comes to opiates. it's just so 'complete'.) mixed with other drugs but this time I got scared because this compound is so exotic.
did anyone experience this before? is (0-des.-)tramadol known to be cardiotoxic?

anyway; right now: 50mg plugged. :)
onset is ~ at 5min. good effects at 10-15. I'm at 30min now and feel "good". poppy tea would hit faster and much better. but this stuff seems to take a few hours to fully kick in. let's see.
I won't do any other drugs today and if I get this chestpain again I'll have to get rid of this stuff. (I have an idiotic history of giving drugs that leave me with regrettable experiences second and third and fourth shots.... :| )

I would further argue that you should never combine tramadol with something resembling a stimulant (in particular, no entactogens!) or anything else that also lowers the seizure threshold. I believe that we thus far lack data on how o-desmethyl-tramadol affects the seizure threshold, but it very likely exerts a weaker effect than the parent compound.

Oh...and what in the name of the world is "methy"? Methadrone? Methamphetamine?

ebola

i think they're referring to methylone, though not 100% sure...

I'm in a very pleasant state after sniffing 10mg bumps over four hours totalling 60mg. I have no opiate tolerance and very little opiate experience. I didn't think being itchy could be so pleasant! There is a little bit of burn/irritation in the nose which passes very quickly after sniffing, but it's really nothing to speak of, so my impression is that if other batches have had excess HCl left in the final product, this one probably doesn't.

I've had a headache all day due to poor sleep last night, it vanished shortly after my second bump - as has my tiredness and sore eyes. I also have chronic neck pain which has been relieved wonderfully.

I had a small gin in hour 1 and I'm having another one just now, I like the synergy. (I'm aware that mixing alcohol and opiates is a bad idea, I'm not going daft).

Ha! Only just read about quinine in the Opiate Potentiation thread. No wonder I like the "synergy" with my G&T.

Seems like very nice stuff to me. I will need to be disciplined.

Edit: this is the batch currently available in the UK.

Last edited:
I used up my 500mg, finished it last night, nice mild opiate,. takes a while to kick in but has decent opiate and pain relieving effects.

Anyone got any word on smoking and shooting the stuff? My exp is sniffing the stuff btw.

After initial allergy check when the postman delivered Saturday morning I weighed four ten mg bumps out and set them aside for later. After a peevee afternoon and with a meal in between I tested the 3-meo-pcp which arrived in the same shipment.

2mg as combined allergy/threshold reported in the appropriate thread elsewhere. Out for beer, only 2 pints and home for another dalliance with the evil peevee. Stopped that at 2-3 A.M and waited for the coughing up lumps of lung tissue which seems to be an inevitable corollary of smoking it.

Around 4 A.M the thought of the earlier prepared doses called out to me. One 10 mg bump was insufflated. Little bit of a sting but really not a big deal. It may be that if opiate tolerance were a factor then snorting 100mg lines might be less supportable. I doubt time will tell as I don't intend to build one.

Lay on the bed and even at this minimal intake felt a pleasant lassitude creeping over me. Probably a combination of residual other things, tiredness and no opiate tolerance at all. Awoke at nine and broke my fast feeling pretty good. Three weighed out bumps remain untouched but the day is yet young, (I'll probably forget they are there and brush them on the floor whilst typing).

Primary reason such a stim freak buying and testing is curiosity but also want to have a small opiate stash as an emergency exit. (Spend much of my working life in and around geriatric facilities and decided I'm not going out like that. It's nothing urgent or impulsive so don't fear) The obvious questions are-1 how stable is this for long (really LOOOOOOONG I hope) term storage. 2 How useful is it for comfortable lethality, probably combined with a decent Margaux or similar.

If answering 2 breaks the site rules in some fashion then ignore it, I'm sure the information can be had elsewhere.

It's either that or "shudder" do some gardening and grow my own opium. I'd almost rather die in screaming agony.

Tramadol is a prodrug, requires CYP4502D6 to convert it to Desmethyltramadol,a more potent opioid which is mu receptor agonist. Unfortunately many,lacks this CYP4502D6.

When I crush by bitting the SR 150mg tab, first thing early in the morning,it gives a more positive effect,optimally.
I never experience seizure with this,even when take more than the recommended 400mg/day dosage. ( Carbamazepine, is particularly effective,to prevent this seizure caused by tramadol,but not other antiepileptics. ).

But, Carbamazepine, decreases the half life of Tramadol.

Best to take very low dose Carbamazepine, at night.
I do still derive the benefit of Tramadol, no change in my feeling,or physiologically.

Tramadol, is a weak SNRI, I read in one source that it could be a very good antianxiety,with mild antidepressant and antipanic effect.
Regarding seizure, Bupropion also causes seizure,and to minimise it, the SR form is developed.

I like tramadol, as it's hard for me to obtain pure codeine on itss own (it's Schedule8, needs triplicate script and certain GP qualified to write it.
Combo of codeine and ibuprofen,Paracetamol and codeine,aspirin and codeine are available OTC, if the amount of Codeine is no more than 15mg/tab.
For stronger ones, it needs regular script (Schedule 4).

I like tramadol. It helps with my panic,anxiety and mild depression.
But Psychiatrist is still on the way to approve it to be used for this condition.

Primary reason such a stim freak buying and testing is curiosity but also want to have a small opiate stash as an emergency exit.

Similar thoughts have crossed my mind. It might be tricky with this though, this guy IV'd 2 grams and claims it was not much stronger than his usual (70-200mg) shot:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=476008

Sounds like you'd need to consume quite a lot of this stuff to end it gracefully.

What exactly is CYP4502D6? I understand its an enzyme of the sorts but is there not a way to manipulate or elevate levels in your body? I mean if your body produces even a little bit, it has to be made from something else. Like endorphins are made from proteins like taurine/l-tyro, is there anyway to synthesize more CYP4502D6 in your body so tramadol woud convert in higher ratios?

More updates on my experiences with o-desmethyltramadol:

180mg insuffulated earlier produced very little effects

However, half an hour ago i bombed around 200mg and i'm already feeling strong opiate effects, not far off a nod, i find it takes up to 2 hours to peak and is long lasting. These doses seem high and i recommend starting much lower, i have a moderate opiate tolerance.

Ran out of promethazine and itching like a mofo, all pharmacys are shut! damn easter haha

I am tending to notice the effects more as I go to sleep and when I wake up. I haven't remembered dreams or had hypnagogia for a long time but its been very noticeable after taking this. I feel like my sleep has been very deep and feel very refreshed and chipper once I've woken up properly. Also I've had the energy/passion to be angry at things, I caught myself shouting at the radio as an idiot was talking shit, haven't done that for a while and it was quite nice to feel worked up.

On the other hand the effects have been fairly mild in the first few hours after taking, nice but not in your face - this on doses of no more than 60mg sniffed (I refuse to use the verb "insufflate", which my dictionary defines as to blow in to a body cavity :p) built up over steadily shorter periods.

ColourfulKronos, your oral dose experience is very interesting but flies in the face of earlier posts which suggest poor oral BA. How long before bombing did you sniff your 180mg?