• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids O-Desmethyltramadol

Pretty high tolerance then ;)

Only a naturally high tolerance, I rarely use any opiates.

Later on in the evening I smoked some weed and it potentiated it even more, I felt really euphoric and it lasted the whole evening.

All in all I would say O-Desmethyltramadol is stronger than both Codeine and DHC, possibly even stronger than oral Morphine (which has a low oral BA). It's quite addictive though and very itchy (as be expected =D)

I did notice it made me a bit aggravated despite my euphoria, it certainly isn't empathetic although most opiates that I've tried give me some form of 'opiate rage' (Unfortunately :|)

So how much you should snort this to get nice high? I've tested this oral and plugged. Definitely plugging is the best method so far, as it needs only half of the dose that oral needs. Like 50mg plugges works as strong as 100mg oral, it lasts little shorter tho'. But what about snorthing or sublingual then?

It appears that it isn't good idea to snort this, so I try sublingual method. Im trying to find most efficient way to use it, as taking it orally need pretty huge amount, and the only vendor that sold this is now outstocked and wont sell anymore of this nice goodie.

I had 30 mgs yesterday and after a few hours I was getting sleepy so I had 100 mgs mephedrone to wake up. Later I had another 20 mgs and went to sleep. Today I woke up feeling ok which is interesting as I usually get a headache the next day when I have O-desmethyltramadol from 40 t0 70 mgs.

Am I the only one who's clocked this?

Does that mean that the combination of benzos and O-desmethyltramadol is discussed in this thread or does it mean O-desmethyltramadol is a benzo? It isn't a benzo as far as I know. It's an opioid.

Yeah I noticed that earlier and PM'd one of the OD mods.

O-Desmethyltramadol is an opiate and definitely not a benzo so it's got to be a mistake.

I don't think it's been said in this thread, but does anyone know about o-desmethyl's seizure potential? I think there have been some musings that it doesn't have any seizure potential, or at least not as great as tramadol has. I also know that there are several people here who have killed 1g + in a day, and myself have probably used upwards of 250mg IM in a day.

So does anyone have any more info on this, or any anecdotal reports of seizure-like symptoms? I'm trying to figure out how safe this one is in excess. FWIW, I think this compound is very, very safe, as I have combined a large IM dose with lots of alcohol (dumb, i know), and several other people have combined large doses of o-desmethyl with large doses of other CNS depressants. So it looks like even combining with other drugs it appears to be pretty safe.

I don't think it's been said in this thread, but does anyone know about o-desmethyl's seizure potential? I think there have been some musings that it doesn't have any seizure potential, or at least not as great as tramadol has. I also know that there are several people here who have killed 1g + in a day, and myself have probably used upwards of 250mg IM in a day.

So does anyone have any more info on this, or any anecdotal reports of seizure-like symptoms? I'm trying to figure out how safe this one is in excess. FWIW, I think this compound is very, very safe, as I have combined a large IM dose with lots of alcohol (dumb, i know), and several other people have combined large doses of o-desmethyl with large doses of other CNS depressants. So it looks like even combining with other drugs it appears to be pretty safe.

If you go through the thread from the start, there's a fair bit of info on the seizure risk. It's been summarised that O-Des is quite safe with a much lower seizure potential than Tramadol.

I've been using some more of this and I've come to the conclusion that a sublingual dose of between 50-100mg provides quite a nice, long lasting, relaxing high for someone with a low tolerance. It smokes quite nicely but I think I prefer sublingual over all.

100mg dose proves to be quite nice with a shot of hard alcohol or a little benzos. 100mg taken on its own would probably disappoint most hardheaded opiod users. Quite a worthwhile fine, though I doubt it'll be around much longer due to pharma patents.

I have to say I've become very fond of O-desmethyltramadol. It's sad it's not available anymore. It's perfect to land after a mephedrone binge...

O-Desmethyltramadol has 200 times the μ-affinity of tramadol.

Its not 4 or so times stronger as one other poster has stated.

O-Desmethyltramadol has 200 times the μ-affinity of tramadol.

Its not 4 or so times stronger as one other poster has stated.

The fact that it has that affinity does not mean it is 200 times stronger. I haven't tried tramadol but I have tried codeine and dihidrcodeine and I'd say DHC is about 50% more potent than codeine and O-desmethyltramadol 50% stronger than DHC. It's difficult to put it into numbers though. And each person is affected differently by each drug.

The fact that it has that affinity does not mean it is 200 times stronger. I haven't tried tramadol but I have tried codeine and dihidrcodeine and I'd say DHC is about 50% more potent than codeine and O-desmethyltramadol 50% stronger than DHC. It's difficult to put it into numbers though. And each person is affected differently by each drug.

fair point. is it really only 4 times stronger? this surprises me....

Last edited:
It is not, as tramadol is supposed to be as strong as codeine. At least with oral administration, I don't use any other way.

ok but i meant the M1 metabolite O-desmethyltramadol ...

is that only 4 times as strong as tramadol ? this is what surprises me - as it has such a higher affinity

I was thinking of combining this with methylone, would that make a good combo?
Anyone have any experience with this combo?
Im down to my last 70mg of the stuff so was thinking of plugging it with 150mg methylone tomoz.

Unforunately, this product, in its pure form, is virtually nowhere to be found online anymore. I have seen some places on B2B trading sites like alibaba, who offer the product (one guy was in Cameroon, Africa), but they almost surely scams.

The one legit supplier who was selling it stopped. I asked him why and this is what he said (pm me if you want this off):

I can tell you in all honesty, our lab no longer produces that product. Yes, it's true we received a lot of customer pressure to get out of the opioid business, but at the same time our Chinese lab also received pressure from the local authorities that they should cease production of the stuff. My lab is very sensitive about such issues and wants to stay on good terms with the authorities so it doesn't take much to get them to stop.

I've heard that it's available elsewhere, but I really can't confirm that. There are certainly a hell of a lot of scam-looking traders on alibaba and elsewhere, but it's also hard sometimes to weed out the fake suppliers from the legit ones. So in short, I really can't help you. Sorry.

Its all for the better though, that stuff was very addictive, very easy to go through grams of it at a time. When IV'ed (filtered to .45 micron) the quality was very high, especially when at a concentration of 200mg/ml.

ok but i meant the M1 metabolite O-desmethyltramadol ...

is that only 4 times as strong as tramadol ? this is what surprises me - as it has such a higher affinity

I don't know man. Ask the experts about the matter. I'm only talking from personal experience. I don't know the theory.
BTW both methylone and mephedrone + O-desmethyltramadol work ok for me.