• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

NTI's Christian Theology Thread

"The kingdom of heaven lies within you."

“Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also".

"And why are you worried about clothes? Look at the lilies of the field and how they grow. They do not work and they do not spin yet none of you are clad in finer rainments than them".

Last edited:
Angels were created an order above us. They are MUCH more powerful than us. Angels can take on physical bodies, but fallen angels no longer do (they did in the day of Noah, but they don't anymore because any who do will be bound up in chains in the eternal darkness until the day of the Lord).

A trifle harsh... but no worse than the fate of Fenris Wolf I suppose? Now Fenris was powerful, he bit Tewes (the god of war no less) hand off with a single nip, that's REAL power!

The ones who I fight, the fallen angels, are MUCH more powerful than humans. They constantly remind me that I am on their territory. If not for God's protection, they would have killed me long ago.

Yes, but if you have such protection, why are you worrying?

We are not all God's children. Only those who have confessed and believed with their heart that Jesus is God's Son are able to receive the Holy Spirit and become adopted children of God. God is Spirit and Spirit gives birth to Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh.

And we are of course flesh, just as Jesus was. What are we supposed to 'confess' I wonder? I personally have a great deal to confess to, but seeing that your God is supposedly all-knowing AND all-forgiving, I saw no point? I know my faults thank you.... and presumably so does God?

God does not give a spirit of fear, nor confusion. He gives a Spirit of peace. Consider doing what I ask you to do, because it is my aim to free you from the spirits of fear and confusion through Christ. It is my goal to set you free from the same ones I was captive to before Christ freed me.

You do know that Jesus hates that 'Greek word' I hope, so I was told anyway. It is connected with all the evil so callously done in his name, and he is not best pleased with all that, to say the least!

Satan has many children in this world:

The Truth Will Make You Free

I agree - but you need to see it first! I've snipped the next bit, as it comes from a completely unreliable source, i.e., the Bible

When I tell you that I have to wage war with the rulers of this world in order to free people like you from their captors, I mean that I am in a war that is FAR more real than the ones humans fight. You have not experienced real spiritual pressure until demons have surrounded you and attacked you. I deal with that on a regular basis. I have to struggle to free people. Not everyone preaching is actually doing so in direct opposition to the devil's angels. Those who speak to you of God's mercy and Love are.

You really do need to get out more Noto, this battle you are constantly fighting with the Powers of Evil seems to be doing you no good at all?

The Word of God was ALL written by the Holy Spirit. Read the Gospel of John before you read anything else in the Word. Everything must be considered from the perspective of the Gospels, and the Gospel of John is the first one you should read. Only use the NASB or the KJV. All of the other translations are either corrupted or mistranslated. Read the Gospel of John and the Truth will set you free! http://biblehub.com/nasb/john/1.htm

Might I suggest that these Canonical Gospels are an incomplete, inaccurate load of crap? Have a look at the Gospel of Thomas, which is a straight, unjudgemental, unanalytical recording of what Jesus said, where and when. It was left out of the Bible (as we know it) as it was far, far too left-wing for the Romans, hwich is who the Bible (as most know it) was written to please...

If you read the Gospel of John today, you will have literally read what was written by the Spirit of God. You can not understand anything in the Word until you understand the Gospel. The Father sent His Son to explain Him to us. God is Love! He is MERCIFUL!

Unlike the G of Thomas, which was contemporary with Jesus, the normal dreary Canonical Gospels were all written down well over a century after the Crucifixion.... you have been warned!

I truly hope to see you in Heaven! If you do what I asked you to do, not for academic purposes but rather in search of God, I truly will!

So do I Noto, so do I... whether you'll make it or not is a moot question. You already seem very close to Hell for my liking.... be careful!

Speaking of angels - the Word says that all of the angels shout for joy when just ONE of those who are lost is found! Do as I have asked and you will cause them to shout for joy!

And also, don't ever be tempted to say "I don't believe in Faery's!", as you know what that means for poor little Tinkerbell and co.!!!

NOtoInvega hasn't been around for a while. Is anybody else starting to worry about him?

Yes Socko, I am a little bit :(

Come back NoTo, sorry if I was a little harsh earlier :)

Ninae! I am deeply hurt... yet forgive you for your unkind words....

Apart from the fact we both type too much, I think you will find we are poles apart!

And I have to say, I am also a bit worried about Noto... his heart seems to be in the right place, I just hope his mind settles down to join it?

I'm also ashamed to say that I only just looked up 'Invega'... and would not have been so confrontational if I had!
It's 'religion' I'm afraid - red rag to a bull..

I'm also ashamed to say that I only just looked up 'Invega'... and would not have been so confrontational if I had!
It's 'religion' I'm afraid - red rag to a bull..

I think you were pleasant and interesting, so never fear :). NTI was the only one being truly confrontational, telling people they were surrounded by demons and that he was effecting their lives remotely. We should always be gentle with everyone we encounter, but people need to take responsibility for themselves too. I knew that invega was an antipsychotic of sorts, but that doesn't give the user a pass to say what they want with no accountability... I don't think its compassionate to respond to a persons delusions in a positive way.

Ninae! I am deeply hurt... yet forgive you for your unkind words....

Apart from the fact we both type too much, I think you will find we are poles apart!

And I have to say, I am also a bit worried about Noto... his heart seems to be in the right place, I just hope his mind settles down to join it?

There just aren't many Jesus-freaks on this site. But from what I gather he's a missionary-type who's just posting on this board among many others and probably just hasn't had time for a while.

I hope he's okay, I may have learned a valuable lesson from this - think before you post. And just because I 'hear voices' and can apparently speak to the dead, not everyone who 'hears voices' does so because they are also a medium. I do actually fully understand and accept that many, many people have doubts about that - I did myself for a long time, until it was proven beyond (my) doubts, quite a few times.

Unfortunately I couldn't resist Noto's threat to 'wage war!', and challenge me (and others) on Creationism and 'Biblical Fact'. I am not at all proud of myself... for all my advice on Love, tolerance, Spiritualism and not demanding retribution, it seems I am still childish and vain enough to enjoy shooting fish in a barrel, something I abhor in others. But then, it seems that hypocrisy is inextricably linked with religion?

It is of course, officially 'A Mysterious Business', according to the CofE and Church of Rome alike. When God speaks to the Pope, or the Archbishop of Canterbury, it is called 'Divine Guidance', and treated with the utmost respect and reverence, even using words like 'infallible'. When God talks to the Yorkshire Ripper however, it is viewed as insanity and murder. I suppose God doesn't tell the Pope to go out and kill prostitutes however, his Holiness is far too busy as it is with homophobia and preventing birth control...

Mediumship definitely needs to be experienced to be understood. But it seems like a way you can get in touch with your guides/guardian angels/God/Christ/your higher self and I think many more than we tend to believe can do that. I think it's also possible to get in touch with lower spirits, though, and can really be dangerous in unstable people.

About hearing voices and talking to dead people, that is an ability I don't have, but my sister says she hears voices of ghosts all the time in an old building where she works. And she has zero interest in religion or spirituality and isn't unstable in any sense so I tend to believe her when she says it. She's not the type to make something like that up or anything.

Did you know James Dean was reported to have been talking to the dead? I once read in a biogrqaphy one time he was laying in the grass talking to a tree and was asked if the tree answeared him back. And he laughed and said he wasn't talking to the tree, he was talking to the spirit of his dead mother who died when he was a child.

I think (suspect?) that everyone potentially has the ability to be a medium, and the 'equipment' (if you like?) to do it. Unfortunately, there are no certain, well proven and documented ways to engage this ability - I can only speak for myself. I was very, very lucky, in that I was in the right place, at the right time, with the right people around me both here and in the world of spirit. I also had, and nearly always have had, an intensely curious and open mind.

The evening it happened I was doing some building and mechanical work for a friend, in that well know hub of Myticism and Spirituality, Milton Keynes (ahem!). It was a new house, younger than myself, which had been owned and left to my friend by his Godfather, who had sadly died from cancer at a young age about four or five years before. He was, I now think, the most essential part of this, for he collected books and antiques, and the house was filled with not only people dear to him, but many precious, personal objects. Even so, to my knowledge there was no record of him ever having 'haunted' the place, or been sensed, seen or communicated with before this day.

There were quite a few of us staying at the house, repairing, modifying and rebuilding it - and I was one of the oldest, in my 40's at the time. It was great fun actually, we worked hard and played a lot harder, party nights out in rather enjoyable clubs, smoking lots of dope (not my poison personally, though I did indulge), and plenty of speed, MDMA and some very amusing amyl nitrite sessions round the table... good atmosphere, and good friends.

Drugs had little to do with my 'revelation' however, though the closeness and friendships that had developed may have done - I don't know? Whatever, one night I found myself sitting in the garden, watching the stars, a hobby I have had since my youth, ideally suited to the 'big skies' and clear air of MK. I had smoked a small spliff IIRC, and drunk a couple of small bottles of cider, but was in no way at all 'intoxicated' (for me!), just sort of mellow and relaxed.

Now I think this next bit was somehow important and significant, as I looked up at the Moon, and pictured the (well set) Sun, illuminating the bright crescent from below the horizon and behind me. I then searched for, and found, Saturn, Jupiter and Mars (IIRC), and 'fitted them in' to a 3D image of the Solar system, which was strangely satisfying. I then looked at the stars, and the Milky Way, and formed a mental image of the spiral arm of the Galaxy, appreciating that the light of a large proportion of the stars I could see had left on its journey to enter my eyes long before I was born.... then others, long before various historical events, then a vast profusion I was witnessing as they had been in the time of the dinosaurs... and beyond. Basically, the breathtaking vastness and age of what I could see... and felt I had never REALLY appreciated liike this before. I did my best to picture the scale and magnitude of it alld did somehow create in my mind an 'accurate' 3D image of my Universe... helped by the fact that the Andromeda Galaxy was visible (never normally seen from London), and was in reality bigger than all I could see and picture of the Milky Way.

What followed was nothing spectacular, or even mind boggling, it was merely the profound realisation of how tiny and insignificant I was in space and time, what a brief, tiny 'flash' my whole life was, is and would be in the scale of things, and what a very, very, very small speck of energy and matter I was, in such an unimaginably vast, long lived and complicated Universe.

My mind did boggle at this, since it is far, far too much for the human imagination to cope with... and at this moment, I heard a voice in my head.

"Who are you?" It was faint, but clear, and was not 'audible' - no position, pitch or tone. What on earth's this? I thought - the onset of schitzophrenia? Logic and reason seemed perfectly intact... or I wouldn't have thought that, would I? I actually have a great interest in psychology and a rather dim view of psychiatry, and had always been a bit exasperated at the way schitzophrenics were treated, having seen a few friends fall prey to 'therapies' and 'treatments' inflicted on them, which IMO did nothing but harm. So, whatever it was, I was going to deal with it MY way! I therefore declined to speak (even though I was alone), and 'in my head' said:

"Hello. I'm Bob. Nice to meet you..." The voice was distinctly suspicious, even hostile, and demanded to know why I was there, what I was doing, and what my intentions were. I answered honestly, and in a friendly, reassuring way, since I had nothing to hide... and certainly nothing to fear from some disembodied voice. I soon realised that if this actually WAS schitzophrenia, my mind was cleverer and more creative than I had ever imagined, for this 'entity' (for want of a better word) was completely different to me, was not some 'character' I would ever have made up, and most significantly, seemed to be rather sharper and cleverer than I was, even more arrogant and opinionated, and most worryingly, appeared to know thing I did not, particularly about the house, books and other items.

It didn't take long for me to figure out who I was talking to, which of course was NOT me, nor some figment of my imagination, but my friend's Godfather, who had been dead for several years. My natural REAL paranoia did come into play at this point, and we had long, seemingly endless all night conversations, where ohn (as he was called) made noises, moved things, pointed out books which had notes and papers hidden in them (which he told me about first), and basically proved his post-mortem existence as best he could. Best of all, by actually appearing on three occasions... and he would have done on a fourth I think too, but at the sight of a sinister, black apparition developing, I lost my nerve, being alone in the library.

I will stop now, before I write another book (I will do one day, it is already underway). Whatever Ninae, that is how it happened to (for?) me. Whether such a 'method' works for others, I have no idea, but have heard of similar techniques being employed.

Sadly, when you say 'have to be experienced to understand' there, although I can do it, have experienced beyond any doubt, and met (even seen) many wonderful, fascinating and extraordinary people, beings and things, I can't honestly claim to 'understand' it! I am still a skeptic at heart... but have learned many things, like how to 'speak' without words and 'see' without eyes... it is often a meeting of minds, telepathy, which needs no common language.

I'm not sure about James Dean, but I saw a documentary about Patrick Swayze, and his ghastly struggle with pancreatic cancer. It touched me deeply, for he was clearly aware of the spirit of his father, and greatly inspired and encouraged by his presence, and the strength it gave him

As for your sister, that is often the way it goes. All through my life I have been fascinated by ghost stories, the 'paranormal' and spiritualism. I now realise that the 'voices' I heard as a child, and the peculiar entities I met, drew and described (to the great alarm of my parents) were nothing to worry about, though I was scared out of my wits back then! Fortunately I also sensed when it was wise to keep quiet about them, or I'd probably still be slammed up in the local Asylum!

Your sister sounds typical of severeal 'sensitive' people I have known - they often show no interest at all, and even vehemently deny there is 'life after death', or solemnly proclaim "There's no such thing as ghosts/UFO's etc. etc." My friend Joe is one.... quote: "I know there aren't any such things as ghosts, it's all rubbish... but I've seen one!" And he did see one, a very dull, rather sad and sleazy one, of some old boy who died in the toilet - alcoholic spirits did for him alas. My father is another... any mention of the subject ends in a row... and all my childhood drawings are locked away, never to be seen!

I sense your curiousity and open mind there Ninae, but before you try to 'connect', which I'm sure can be done, I'd just like to warn you that it can be a 'two edged sword', can be very tiring and distracting indeed! I suggest you go to a Spiritualist meeting, where you will find helpful people to offer good advice. Me being me, I just had to do it all by myself, and jump in at the deep end!

LOL. That was funny. You almost sound like some character out of some movie.

Glad you enjoyed it Ninae - it was all a bit 'unreal' somehow? What I did do, and am glad of, since it was so extraordinary, peculiar and unbelievable at times, was keep a detailed diary of what was happening at the time... something I do when anything weird, amusing, ridiculous or just plain unbelievable happens. Wish I'd done it all my life?

The challenging part is trying to assure people that these things really, actually happened - and I'm afraid all I can offer is my word as a gentleman that this really happened just as described. More than a decade later, it still seems hard to believe myself sometimes? One day I might stitch them all together as 'a book' - then finally be sent to that local asylum, who knows?

^That's just it. You can poke holes in a theory all you want, but without some kind of alternative (it can be elementary of course) all you have is a hol(e)y theory.

^
This doesn't really make sense logically.?
You don't have to have a replacement theory for a theory to be erroneous.
I'm not just "poking holes" in theory.
Logcally speaking,
it is already so full of holes that if it was a boat,
it would have sunk many years ago.

I'm really just attempting to demonstrate (/explain) why processes (life) could not have evolved via gradual accumualted coppying errors.
In addition, why intelligence/forethought ( guided specified information) would be required as a mechanism for said processes.

it still doesnt proove anything either.

Depends on what you mean by "prove".

The theory of evolution / modern synthesis is unfalsifiable, thus it can't be disproven.
Kinda hard to prove the impossible in the first place, but becomes beyond impossible when u can employ imagination as an escape mechanism. ?

According to Darwin,

"If it could be demonstrated that any complex organ existed, which could not possibly have been formed by numerous, successive, slight modifications, my theory would absolutely break down"

This statement also applies to parts as well as systems of living organisms.

Whether it's metamorphosis, ATP synthesis , photosynthesis etc etc.......
the "proof" is in lack of reducibility.

For example, ATP synthase is an electric rotary engine, and we know from observation that rotary engines can only be reduced so far before they will not function.

Last edited:
Methamaniac. I haven't read the whole thread, but it sounds like everytime there's something that science can't explain, you asume that "God did it". Did I get that right? I just want to understand what your point is? Are you christian? by the way.

^
This doesn't really make sense logically.��
You don't have to have a replacement theory for a theory to be erroneous.

I didn't say that at all. I said that all we have here is a "holey theory". Of course an alternative is not required to disprove a thesis. But it would be intellectually generous of you to expand upon your creationist views. For months you've been "debunking" evolution. Not once have you been willing really justify your alternative, (which is god as creator). Surely a scientific rationalist like you has something to offer as evidence for your idea's...

It is ironic that you talk about holes in the theory of evolution. There's a huge hole in the idea of christianity IMO, and its the apparent absence of god. You just repeat the same arguments ad nauseum and offer nothing new and think you've made your point. I'm going to continue to ignore what you it seems you don't understand about evolution and put the ball in your court to offer an alternative, in keeping with the topic of this thread...

Much love BTW, I dig you and what you have to offer :) <3

names;ludwig /louis hebrew/ shmaryia

Levictus
Today i saw the thegiant bird again, i knew it was a bird on the smallest (deadwoody)of the great 3 sycamore's tree lied a heron which seemed to be about 4 feet, as working in tree service i know that the bird itself must have been a huge bird , due to the size.and distance of the sycamore.tree but i hardly see the heron bird its been the second time, in all honesty the first time i seen it near the time of jhonnys suicide, months ago and reading what a heron is in symbolism i feel truly blessed , now that i have seperated as realising yhvh (creator of heavens and.earth) as my supreme and ultimate god today is the day i view my relationship with god as a sworn affiliation as a ,gang, as my.gang and my service to god will have no.end(livingife as if im preparing for the next) meaning viewing god as my riteous supreme leader.and the rest as his elokim prophets as messengers all prophets who have done good in the.name of the creator of.heaven and earth i will recognize , seeing thru various religions and the good.messengers god has sent to earth, i cannot divide for i am no one to tell people they are wrong and i am right, i will not crush spirits nor neglect the good word.but i will and i swear on my blood i shall forever recognize god as being my supreme and never putting anything in existence on his level for he god of all creator of heaven and transitioner of time will be my ruler and day in and day out i remind myself im human of the mud dust clay and wickedness lies in.every man and day i constantly must remind myself i am just human for my.god will.take care of me as long as i remain loyal and righteous. Today was my birthday i turned 19 i asked my self and my mother what can we give.to god what can we offer to god when we pass over to the next life, ;i learned that since i have been praying for wisdom and knowledge also (self power) i dont pray for money because i know with.riteousness comes the rest and money truly comes to.riteous since currency is a form of power ; then i realized i dont want the idea that i rest in paradise after death but instead i may serve my.god.in.eternity in his army i shall keep my self active for i have lived in sin in my adolescent years. I pray to god.that nothing.not.even me returning to collegeay drift.me.away from what im feeling with god, my most fear is since i was catholic.then christian is my.fear of.seperating jesus but iwas a scholar in catholtic archadiesis school and i veiw veiw the old testament as.the.riteous age and seeing how prophets were shown the voice of.yhvh god creator.of.heaven and earth and how god assigned.miracles to prophets i wonder why would jesus want to be called exactly god why couldnt he say he was walking with god, and i know.god is jelous so very it frightens so condused because.if i was prophet nor has.any has besides the last) wouldnt allow not one to worship under my name and takespotlight from god but i.must follow my heart and i stand righteous and makean..oath.not to feed.into what i was taught.but to take the feeling n my heart and.view god yhvh as my main god and if im wrong endure and suffer consrquences but to chance of.blasphemizing my god as putting.a mortal human of.dust onto his level is wrong. Jesus says not.one.man has been to heaven , thus.i have read of the beautiful story of enoch *7th* generation of Mankind as he was taken to walk with god , in my meaning jesus disregarded enoch and as i have seeen he has even quoted enoch with no.represantation which in my veiw.is not riteousness.

^Hey dude, please use paragraphs as that is impossible to read. Thematically its fucking dense too, so make it easy for us! :)

Peace...