Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

NTI's Christian Theology Thread

NOtoInvega

Bluelighter
One Way

Spiritual warfare is real. The corruption in the world does come from Satan and his angels. I will make another thread on that. Their main strategy is to 1. get you to view yourself as God or 2. Keep you in bondage to sin while accusing you in front of God. Both of these goals are accomplished by 1. getting you to doubt God's word and 2. Getting you to contradict God's Word. They can hear your thoughts, and when they get in you they can even think FOR you and make you think that YOU thought what THEY really thought.

Good thing for us, Jesus Christ really rose from the dead and when He died, He died for OUR sins. He never sinned so He did not have to die. He chose to for us. He did this so that we could escape both the corruption of this world and God's wrath. He is very merciful and He is NOT the author of confusion. If you are confused - God is not the one who confused you. He gives a Spirit of peace. People who do not receive a love for the Truth may be sent a delusion, though.

But this thread is about some of the most amazing things of what has been revealed about God.
Not only is God real, all knowing, all powerful, the Creator of everything, and our Salvation, but He IS LOVE. That is such an amazing revelation for someone who was born in a corrupted, fallen world, and separated from Him.

1 John 4:16
Love Comes from God
15Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. 16We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us. GOD IS LOVE, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. 17By this, love is perfected with us, so that we may have confidence in the day of judgment; because as He is, so also are we in this world.

The Holy Spirit wrote the Scriptures. God literally IS Love.

1 John 4:9
This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.

God IS His Word. The Word was with God, the Word was God, and the Word became flesh in Christ so that we might be saved through Him and His mercy. The Father loves those who are predestined for election, those who will inherit salvation.

John 1
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was in the beginning with God. 3All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

If you have never read a Gospel, the Gospel of John is probably the best place to start.

God Works In All Things
28And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. 29For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren; 30and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified.…

The Supremacy of the Son
13But to which of the angels has He ever said, "SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND, UNTIL I MAKE YOUR ENEMIES A FOOTSTOOL FOR YOUR FEET "? 14Are they not all ministering spirits, sent out to render service for the sake of those who will inherit salvation?

God's wisdom is contrary to the world's "wisdom"
1 Corinthians 1:21
For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.

A Call to Be Holy
19but with precious blood, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless, the blood of Christ. 20For He was foreknown before the foundation of the world, but has appeared in these last times for the sake of you 21who through Him are believers in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God

Spiritual Blessings
3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, 4just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him. In love 5He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will,…

Want to know if you are going to be adopted by God? A good litmus test: Do you hate the things I am saying right now? Because if you do not, you are receiving mercy from God and you might escape the corruption of this world.

God is very merciful. A believer is ALWAYS in church. You do not have to go to church-buildings if you don't want to. In fact, only go if you want to.

Watch out for the Roman Catholic Church - they have been deceived. Christ is very merciful. We are saved by grace through faith. Watch out for the "word of faith" movement (kenneth copeland, joyce meyers etc). They are sorcerers, they are concerned with worldly things (mansions, private jets etc), they distort God's Word and tell people they are "Christ reincarnated." Exactly what Satan does - tell you that you can be God.

Trust in God and His Word alone. Do not trust in human institutions.

Remember- God is Love. God is merciful. God is forgiving. God is kind. God is patient. God is righteous. God is Holy.

An amazing thing to learn and grow in: God, the creator of EVERYTHING - the creator of time itself - IS LOVE! It is such an amazing thing to learn about when you have been born in a fallen and corrupted world.

There is only one Way:
The Way, the Truth, and the Life
5Thomas said to Him, "Lord, we do not know where You are going, how do we know the way?" 6Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. 7"If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him."…

Anyone who tells you that there are "different ways" to God has been deceived. This is popular among politicians (the sorcerer George Bush, for example). There is One Way to God, and God is not just a "higher power." He is Love, He is a person, He is life, He is salvation, He is light, and He is Truth.

Receive a love and yearning for the truth so that you may be saved!

And remember that God is merciful. Do not ever tell someone else that they are going to Hell. Hell is real, and God is very merciful. It is not something to be taken lightly. God hears our words. He always listens.

A Tree Recognized by its Fruit
35"The good man brings out of his good treasure what is good; and the evil man brings out of his evil treasure what is evil. 36"But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment. 37"For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

Do Not Judge
37"Do not judge, and you will not be judged; and do not condemn, and you will not be condemned; pardon, and you will be pardoned. 38"Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure-- pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return."…

God is Love! What a perfect God! I can't wait until we escape the corruption of this world.

Profane and Blasphemous Seducers
19promising them freedom while they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by what a man is overcome, by this he is enslaved. 20For if, after they have escaped the defilements of the world by the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and are overcome, the last state has become worse for them than the first. 21For it would be better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn away from the holy commandment handed on to them.…

Christ is merciful!

One Way

I was given a message to deliver, btw. The Son of Man sent His angels to close the age. A chief prince of God delivered this message to me and showed me that it was really him. He is the archangel Michael. I didn't believe it was really him and said something very foolish. Please pray for me.

I met Jesus Christ IN PERSON after that.

Right after meeting Christ, I failed Him and was overpowered by the enemy. I was possessed and ended up in a psych ward. They found me claiming to be God. The fallen one was talking through me and telling me he wasn't going to let me talk. It had me claiming to be Christ. It was the worst experience of my life. They are more evil than you can imagine.

Please pray for me.

Christ is very merciful. He came to me in a vision after that and let me know that I have been forgiven and have received the gift of Life.

I will make a thread on spiritual warfare later.

The Message of the Watchman
12"And you, son of man, say to your fellow citizens, 'The righteousness of a righteous man will not deliver him in the day of his transgression, and as for the wickedness of the wicked, he will not stumble because of it in the day when he turns from his wickedness; whereas a righteous man will not be able to live by his righteousness on the day when he commits sin.' 13"When I say to the righteous he will surely live, and he so trusts in his righteousness that he commits iniquity, none of his righteous deeds will be remembered; but in that same iniquity of his which he has committed he will die. 14"But when I say to the wicked, 'You will surely die,' and he turns from his sin and practices justice and righteousness, 15if a wicked man restores a pledge, pays back what he has taken by robbery, walks by the statutes which ensure life without committing iniquity, he shall surely live; he shall not die. 16"None of his sins that he has committed will be remembered against him. He has practiced justice and righteousness; he shall surely live.…

7Let the wicked forsake his way And the unrighteous man his thoughts; And let him return to the LORD, And He will have compassion on him, And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon. 8"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," declares the LORD. 9"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts.…

God is MERCIFUL!

Last edited:
You know, when I mention about me being on a manic high...

Psychiatry is a religion taken on faith. Faith is the hope for things not seen. Psychiatrists hope mental distress/demonic possession is a biological illness while getting paid in the meantime - they hope for things not seen. Since around 1900 they wanted to gain validity within the scientific community so bad that they started looking for any way to prove mental distress is solely biological in nature. They have been looking ever since. In the meantime, they hypothesize and vote every year on what they decide should be defined as a biological illness. They even torture autistic kids with neuroleptics and get paid TONS of money for it. Imagine a guy living in a mansion knowing full-well that the studies they put in peer reviewed medical journals are thoroughly rigged while millions of children suffer daily on drugs that block their dopamine and serotonin. Sound Satanic?

Two things you never question if you want to be loved by the world:
Psychiatry
Evolution

If you love God, the world will call you a religious zealot, a fundamentalist, an extremist, and a fraud. They will say you are the fool and that you are the evil one. You will be ridiculed, mocked, hated, attacked, plotted against, that is just what the HUMANS will do - the fallen angels controlling their thoughts will do even worse to you - and God will Love you. Even the majority of self-proclaimed "Christians" will hate you. Everyone whose heart is set on the things of this world and this life will hate you. You will not fit in anywhere. But God will Love you.

Btw, in Heaven the manic high is permanent.

Last edited:
Please stop preaching. Its pretty tiresome tbh. So unoriginal! ;)

But I'm warm here...

I thought I would add to this by saying that it is great that you are feeling positive about your faith, but it's not really necessary or helpful to reference it constantly in rantish long posts. Throwing bible verse and passion at people often end up knocking them over and having the opposite effect to what you may be seeking. I know the feeling of being suffused with joy at something and the accompanying desire to share it, but this stuff is personal and essentially meaningless to anyone but you. Its for you anyway, not anyone else... :)

Last edited:
Hmmmmm... Jesus is/was merciful indeed, and I can honestly say that, based on his advice, teaching and philosophy, I am a follower of that wonderful man. He was not however anything more than a man, a great, maybe uniquely talented and powerful healer, but not a divinity, or a 'half divinity'. Therefore I am not, and never will be 'A Christian'. The perverted, corrupt and greedy political 'churches' which falsely claim to follow his teachings, yet have utterly betrayed his advice and example, and used terror, torture and superstition to hang onto their influence and power, are utterly contemptible to me, and any who truly are followers of Jesus (he hates that 'Greek word' Christ, believe me, and is absolutely appalled by what has been done in his name over the last 2000 years!).

How do I know this? The same way I know this... "I was not and am not 'the son of G-d', just a man. It's purely symbolic, wishful thinking and confusion for political puroses. The truth and evidence you know well I think, in that prayer I left... OUR father, who art in Heven... Our, not MY! Simple really, but..." It is of course a 'Jewish thing', since Jesus was of course Jewish, and followed that tradition.

Try opening your mind, heart and spirit - really opening them. If you manage to, like me you might be very, very surprised who you find in the Spirit World. This is no peculiar 'magical' phenomena, you could hardly find a less 'Holy Man' than me... but most mediums are just ordinary, down to earth, run of the mill people like I am.

And I don't need to pray for you, or anyone - you will bbe fine if your heart is in the right place, which it seems to be. I can only pass on good news of wonderful things... thats as 'preachy' as I can ever be!

Hmmmmm... Jesus is/was merciful indeed, and I can honestly say that, based on his advice, teaching and philosophy, I am a follower of that wonderful man. He was not however anything more than a man, a great, maybe uniquely talented and powerful healer, but not a divinity, or a 'half divinity'. Therefore I am not, and never will be 'A Christian'. The perverted, corrupt and greedy political 'churches' which falsely claim to follow his teachings, yet have utterly betrayed his advice and example, and used terror, torture and superstition to hang onto their influence and power, are utterly contemptible to me, and any who truly are followers of Jesus (he hates that 'Greek word' Christ, believe me, and is absolutely appalled by what has been done in his name over the last 2000 years!).

How do I know this? The same way I know this... "I was not and am not 'the son of G-d', just a man. It's purely symbolic, wishful thinking and confusion for political puroses. The truth and evidence you know well I think, in that prayer I left... OUR father, who art in Heven... Our, not MY! Simple really, but..." It is of course a 'Jewish thing', since Jesus was of course Jewish, and followed that tradition.

Try opening your mind, heart and spirit - really opening them. If you manage to, like me you might be very, very surprised who you find in the Spirit World. This is no peculiar 'magical' phenomena, you could hardly find a less 'Holy Man' than me... but most mediums are just ordinary, down to earth, run of the mill people like I am.

The Roman Catholic Church is in error and has been corrupted by fallen angels, that is certain. He said narrow is the gate. The Word of God is true. The Roman Catholic church suppressed history and persecuted the true Church for over a thousand years. They wiped out all evidence of the true church and only left evidence of groups of people they could make out to be heretical to EVERYONE (as in - denying the One True God). They waged war against the Saints of God for the sake of power and control. They distort God's Holy Word and make a mockery of His Holy Sacrifice. They make graven images that deceive people and create false impressions of the reality of Jesus Christ and His Holy Angels. They point to graven images and say "this is Jesus. We pray to Jesus" to their children, distorting the perception of Christ in the minds of the children. They do not view Him as who He is and what He did, but rather what their graven images look like (and indeed they bow down to their graven images, which is an abomination to the Lord). Lutherans do it too.

Jesus is the Son of God. Study prophecy. This will help: http://www.accordingtothescriptures.org/prophecy/353prophecies.html

All things are not yet subjected to Him. The enemy tries to take our faith so that He will not act on our behalf. We are saved by grace through faith - that means His Blood purchases us and He counts our faith as righteousness. When you are truly righteous in His sight, He acts on your behalf. Our sin undermines our faith, which is part of how our captors (fallen angels) keep control of this world.

If you receive a Love for the Truth, you will not be deluded and you will receive His mercy. His name is Holy and He IS the Christ. He does not hate being called Christ. I love His Holy title Christ. The Messiah. The prophesied Savior. The Only begotten Son of God. He LOVES being acknowledged as who He is. He is worthy of the title of Christ, and no one else in all of existence is worthy of that Holy name.

I have seen many miracles. He is real, He is Love, and He listens. He has saved my life, my daughters, and He has freed me from my captivity. I have heard from His angels and, praise God, He has sent them to close the age.

Because of our separation from God and our sin, we are powerless against our enemies without faith in God's Son. His Blood is the only payment for our sins the Father accepts, and when we are covered in it we are equipped to wage war with the rulers of this world (fallen angels).

One day all things will be subjected to the Son of Man and He will repay everyone, including our captors, for what they have done.

The only reason we are still stuck in this fallen world where Satan sows so much corruption is because of what is described in the Parable of the Wheat and the Weeds. There are things going on that we do not fully understand, but God told us what we NEED to know.

Turn from your own path. Ask God to reveal the Truth to you and He will. He promised He will - AND HE WILL. Ask Him! He is merciful, kind, patient, He IS Love, enduring, long-suffering, Holy, righteous, and forgiving. Ask Him to take mercy on you and reveal the Truth to you. He will if you do so in faith.

The spirits you are in contact with are fallen angels. They want to see you condemned for all of eternity. Ask God to reveal who they are to you, and He will. Turn from your sorcery and He will forgive you, for you did this not knowing what you do and in unbelief. He is merciful.

Last edited:
But I'm warm here...

I thought I would add to this by saying that it is great that you are feeling positive about your faith, but it's not really necessary or helpful to reference it constantly in rantish long posts. Throwing bible verse and passion at people often end up knocking them over and having the opposite effect to what you may be seeking. I know the feeling of being suffused with joy at something and the accompanying desire to share it, but this stuff is personal and essentially meaningless to anyone but you. Its for you anyway, not anyone else... :)

I wage war with the rulers of this world. I take up the Sword of the Spirit (the Truth) and I do this for the benefit of those who hear, in service to the one who freed me. Christ suffered, died, went to Hell for 3 days, and rose from the dead to set us free from our captors. After He rose from the dead, the Holy Spirit brought us the Sword of the Spirit. Fallen angels have held us in captivity since we were children. All things are not yet subjected Him but they will be. This war is real, and it is not God's will that we be enslaved by the rulers of this world. He HATES the corruption in this world, and humans are not the source of the corruption. He is willing that none should perish. The Lake of Fire was prepared for the devil and his angels - not us.

This is the truth about our situation. Almost every human institution of so-called religion teaches the opposite. They teach that fallen angels are inconsequential (there is one for every household, including believers who think they are not at war) and that God is about "personal responsibility." God never mentioned "personal responsibility" once. He came to set us free from our captors so that we could receive TRUE Love and TRUE Life. God is all about mercy, grace, compassion, love, life, light, and truth. He never mentions personal responsibility because we are literally born in bondage to sin and our captors are older than the Earth is (and so powerful that they literally thought they could take God's reign from Him. They were willing to cause all of this suffering to do so). They teach that God is threatening us with Hell if we don't love Him or have enough Faith. The Truth is that He is not threatening us with Hell. No one can be saved by a spirit of fear and confusion. Fallen angels CONSTANTLY talk about God's wrath and judgments (I run into them nearly every day these days) because they want people to think God is evil. They want people to blame God to keep them in captivity. Fear of the Lord only keeps evil away once someone comprehends that He is Love, He is Eternal, He cares MORE THAN ANYONE, and that He is extremely merciful. Only then can someone comprehend why Hell even exists. The truth is that God does not want any humans to feel His wrath - He is willing that none should perish. Fallen angels are the ones who want humans to come under God's judgment because they are past the point of no return themselves. They can not be healed because they committed the eternal sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit (they called God's Spirit the unclean spirit - IE they try to get people to think God is Satan). What is sad to me is that from a conversation I heard between an angel of God and a fallen angel, they had a chance to be healed. The fallen angel begged the angel to heal him and the angel said "It is too late for you to be healed." Implying there was a time where they too could have had mercy from God. This all could have been avoided.

As a result of most human institutions being deceived by fallen angels, the real Truth is rarely told. It is clear in God's Word, but most institutions distort His holy Word with man-made doctrines (RC Church for example).

So while what I say might make some people uneasy, it IS the Truth and if they ask God to reveal the REAL Truth to them in faith - HE WILL! In fact, someone might have already asked and He might be using me to do it. All someone has to do to learn the Truth is ask God to reveal it to them. You don't even have to read the Word if you don't want to (although it helps A LOT and is something you should want to do). You don't have to go to a church-building. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK IN FAITH! He listens!

God is ETERNAL, HE IS LOVE, HE IS MERCIFUL, HE IS KIND, HE IS COMPASSIONATE, AND HE SUFFERED TO SET US FREE!

But whenever I am on offense, they are on defense - and they speak lies into the minds of those who hear me. They want to keep us in confusion and fear, blaming each other, in captivity while they accuse us in front of God. I hate what they are doing and so does God. So I spend as much time on offense as I can (they have been talking to each other about me and attacking me in numbers lately, which does sometimes put me on defense). God lets me hear and see them sometimes (to an extent - He doesn't let me see and hear what would corrupt me), and His angels do assist me sometimes. The war is real.

I love you. I hope you receive a love for the truth and God's Word. Study prophecy and read the Gospel of John. The world is lying about Christ. You won't realize that until you read for yourself. Don't read man-made doctrines and summaries.

I hope to see you in Heaven when this is over and all things are subjected to Christ! He died for you too, not just me! I will pray for God to send an angel to you.

What explanations have you heard for why you are in a fallen world? Read the Parable of the Wheat and the Weeds. We are not stuck like this because Adam and Eve disobeyed. It is much deeper than that. It comes down to Lucifer's rebellion. God does not want to blame us. He wants to set us free. People need to know the real truth.

Last edited:
^ Im not a Christian. All that is meaningless to me.

Since when did Jesus go to hell?

^ Im not a Christian. All that is meaningless to me.

Since when did Jesus go to hell?

It is not meaningless to you. Read it. "Anyone on the side of the truth hears the truth." - Jesus. Anyone not on the side of truth hates the truth. One way or another, it has meaning to you because it IS the Truth.

Jesus spent 3 days in Hell. Well, actually, it might not have been 3 days. But He went there after His death and before His resurrection (He was dead for 3 days but His body did not see corruption).

Acts 2:31 Peter Preaches to the Crowd
30"And so, because he was a prophet and knew that GOD HAD SWORN TO HIM WITH AN OATH TO SEAT one OF HIS DESCENDANTS ON HIS THRONE, 31he looked ahead and spoke of the resurrection of the Christ, that HE WAS NEITHER ABANDONED TO HADES, NOR DID His flesh SUFFER DECAY. 32"This Jesus God raised up again, to which we are all witnesses.…

He was not abandoned to Hades (Hades is Hell, which is temporary. Death and Hell are thrown in the Lake of Fire after the close of the age - which is happening now). He was preaching to imprisoned spirits there for some reason that is unclear. I'm sure we will find out later, though.

The articles written on this somehow get it wrong all the time. I would stick to what the Scripture says. And Hades does not include Abrahams Bosom. He was preaching to imprisoned spirits and the only place spirits were imprisoned is in Hell.

I am interested to find out why He was preaching to imprisoned spirits though. Biblical scholars want to say it is symbolic blah blah NO it is literal. They always want to allegorical stuff that is not allegory. The Holy Spirit wrote that He was preaching to imprisoned spirits - that means He was. The Holy Spirit doesn't give us a Spirit of confusion. He gives us a Spirit of Peace.

Last edited:
My point is that I don't believe in Christianity hence all reference to it means nothing to me. Im glad it has meaning for you but you seem to be proselytising which I think is impolite.

My point is that I don't believe in Christianity hence all reference to it means nothing to me. Im glad it has meaning for you but you seem to be proselytising which I think is impolite.

I'm telling you the truth. I really wage war with the rulers of this world. They surround me day and night. The Lord has opened my eyes to the reality of the war between the Saints and the ones who have taken the whole world captive. They are surrounding me right now. I have met Christ in person and in a vision. He listens. Ask Him if I am telling the Truth. I don't know if He will answer you, but it is worth asking Him because what I say is true. Ask Him to reveal the Truth to you. He is really listening. Seek and you will find. Knock and the door will be opened. Ask and you will receive. Those are 3 promises directly from God's Son concerning the Truth.

I preach the Gospel. I don't proselytize. I point people to Christ. He is the one who opens their eyes. He is the one who educates them. He is the one who converts them.

You have no idea what I have to go through to continue doing this. I don't know why they are doing this to me now. I don't know anyone who has been through this. It is one attack after another, often 6-7 of them at a time from what God's angel showed me. They are more evil than you can imagine. And God is extremely merciful, so don't brush me off without considering what I am saying. There are reasons I am being resisted so much right now, and you might be one of those reasons. They have never resisted me this much. It all started right after I met God's Son in person. They want to see you condemned to the Lake of Fire for all of eternity. It wasn't made for humans. It was made for them. They will not accomplish this goal because God won't let them. But the only way He can act on your behalf is if you step out in faith. He requires faith because faith in His Son covers our sins with His Blood and makes us righteous in His sight. He gives us grace for free. Grace through faith. If you step out in faith and ask Him for the Truth, you will be saved because you will belong to the only begotten Son of God who purchases us with His Blood. You just have to want the Truth. He acts on the behalf of the righteous. God Himself does not want you to perish - He wants you to live forever. God went to great lengths to save you from your captivity and give you Eternal Life!He is very merciful and if you are to be conformed to the image of His Son, He loves you very deeply! All you have to do is ask Him to save you from death. Ask Him to reveal the Truth to you.

I would die for you if it meant you would be freed from your captors and conformed to the image of God's Son. I would die for any one of those who He will take mercy on. You ran into me and you don't hate what I am saying. You are displaying indifference but you know there is something in you telling you to listen to me. That means He will take mercy on you. I have to go through A LOT to do this these days. They are older than the Earth is and they are MUCH stronger than humans. They constantly threaten me and attack me. I won't describe how spiritual warfare works here. I am going to make a thread on it. This is all very real though, especially for me because the Lord has opened my eyes and Satan has made me a primary target of his angels. Don't let my efforts be in vain. Seek the Truth! God is very merciful.

Last edited:
Have you ever considered ALL of humanity may be a form of fallen angels? Or that is how we would perceive our higher selves if we could see them. Maybe without wings, but still high-consciousness and divine enough to be perceived as angelic compared to our earthly form. So when most encounter truly divine beings they will just see them as angels. Human beings are often described as gods in disguise or beings of very high awareness who are temporary limited to beings of very low awereness.

Angels are just one class or race of divine beings, so why do you assume all who have fallen into darkness are angels? They might as well be fallen human souls, or souls who have fallen even further than the normal low-consciousness human state. Since this planet belongs to humans, and there are mostly humans who come here, it seems more likely that most of the fallen souls connected with this world are of human origin. Both humans and angels can come to represent the divine or bring darkness into our world, the way I understand it. Or how would you compare Christ to someone like archangel Michael? The visual I get of Christ in the eye of my mind is something like a Greek god made of pastel-coloured light which I think would seem like an angel to most.

I know if you hold to all the Christian view you don't believe in re-incarnation and see humans as beings of earth whose existence began with this lifetime but I could never believe that. I really believe our souls are of heaven, where we go back between lives, which are more like learning-projects and almost like dreams you might as well say. I also can't believe we are saved by the blood of Christ in any way. I believe we have to save ourselves and he came to set an example for us. Unfortunately that example has been so diluted through the ages and isn't presented in a way that inspires most. Most find it easier to be inspired by mundane celebrities but that is because they lack awareness.

I just wanted to add this to this thread as it was more the direction I wanted it to take if everyone could get over the initial claims. Or to help bring people closer to their divine self or identity, but most are too alienated from their divine self to identify with it any more. If you were really in touch with your divine self you wouldn't be offended by someone claiming to be an incarnation of the divine, as you would know you yourself as divine, so you would just feel happy for them and able to relate to them. So I guess I thought more would be able to take that perspective but I know it's difficult, like making a connection with God in human form can be difficult.

But, yes, the way I can see it is that humans and angels are cousins, while we're brothers and sisters to one another within our soulgroup. We both have some qualities which makes us unique as an expression of the divine, but for the main part or on the level that really matters, we're as one and the same as children of God. Different, but the same. And on the higher levels there's no competition or rivalry, just brotherhood, mutual support and appreciation of each other's differences. So that's my take on it and I think it sums it up quite well.

Last edited:
And I don't need to pray for you, or anyone - you will bbe fine if your heart is in the right place, which it seems to be. I can only pass on good news of wonderful things... thats as 'preachy' as I can ever be!

Prayer is necessary. You have to have a relationship with God. He is worthy of worship and praise. He is the author of life, the one who gives rest, the one who gives peace, and the source of Love.

Without Jesus Christ, you have no payment for your sins. All sins are against an Eternal God, who is merciful and is Love.

Ask Him for the Truth and He will reveal it to you. Don't stiffen your neck. The wise still seek Him.

I will ask Him to show you the Truth.

You have a very real enemy. The enemy looks to undermine your faith because we are saved by grace through faith. Faith in Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, is what causes God to act on our behalf and send us the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit seals us in Christ for the day of Redemption. On that day, there will be no more tears, no more suffering, no more lies, no more hate, and no more sorrow.

Study the prophecies about Christ. Over 300 details of His life were foretold hundreds to thousands of years before His birth. Check this out for a list of easy to understand prophecies that were fulfilled in a very specific way. http://www.reasons.org/articles/art...ecy-evidence-for-the-reliability-of-the-bible

The prophecies in the Bible are not vague. People say you can't prove the Bible is the Word of God, but you can if you do your homework. The Bible claims to the be the inspired Word of God, and proves itself. Jesus Christ was the Word made flesh. He lived a perfect life and died in your place, as payment for your sins, so that you would not perish but would have eternal life. He claimed to be God's Son, and the Bible proves that He is. He is listening, by the way. He is watching. Talk to Him. Ask Him to show you. He is very merciful. Whatever you have done can be forgiven, provided you never intentionally, with full knowledge of what you were doing, called the Holy Spirit an unclean spirit (Satan). That is the only sin that is called an eternal sin that can not be forgiven. There are people who do that, surprisingly. They know who God is, know about the war that is happening, and side with Satan. I don't know why. But that is the only eternal sin. All other sins can be forgiven, however God does not allow everyone to hear the Truth. Regardless, all of His decisions ARE due to His character. He is God and He is Love. Who He is must be recognized, along with His Son.

So, if you haven't intentionally blasphemed the Holy Spirit, you can still be adopted as God's child and live with Him in Heaven for all of eternity. Our current situation is due to a war that is going on, and the Parable of the Wheat and the Weeds describes why we are still in a fallen world with evil in it. While we do not understand why God, who is all powerful, can not remove the weeds without also removing some of the wheat - rest assured that it is true.

This all happened not because of Adam and Eve's disobedience, but because of Lucifer's rebellion. Adam and Eve were deceived as a result of that rebellion. God has opened my eyes to what the enemy does. He sows iniquity in us, through fear and confusion, and then accuses us in front of God. God's solution was the send His only begotten Son to die for our iniquity in our place. Don't neglect to do your homework and see if the things I am saying are true. Your eternity does depend on it, and as I said, God is very merciful. Whatever you have done can be forgiven. God does NOT want you to go to Hell. He is willing that none should perish. He is very merciful. VERY merciful.

Don't blow this off! It matters more than anything in this life! The most important decision you will ever make is to ask God to reveal the Truth to you, forgive you for your sins, and to ask His Son to save you. He is more than able.
I hope to see you in Heaven! I would be so happy to find out that you did indeed decide to seek God and seek the Truth! I would die for you if it would mean that you would come to Christ and be saved. I would do it for anyone. But it doesn't work that way. He already died for us. It is my place to take up the Sword of the Spirit and fight Satan. In this, more are saved. But I assure you, Satan does attack me constantly. I have to go through a lot to do this. Satan is not a concept. He is a real angel, and he does fight back.

I was dead in my transgressions before Christ saved me. He can save you too. He can make you pure and unashamed. He literally took my shame away. He took my sin away. He gave me peace. He restored my love. He gave me truth. He renews me and I no longer do the same things I used to. Not because of my efforts, but because He saved me. He can save you too!

I don't accept what is in front of me, and I certainly don't follow any of the leaders of the world. But I also don't believe that god is an entity with a consciousness that has any amount of human-like tendencies in it (as described all throughout the Bible: jealousy, revenge, a need to be worshiped, etc), or that judges humans. I believe that god is in all of us, in the sense that it is simply the force of consciousness/awareness in all life. Biblical descriptions of God are simply anthropomorphizing that force, personifying it, making it relatable, and giving it the ability to instill fear in the masses).

Reality is infinitely complex, and we will never really understand it. But there is more evidence that we evolved from single-celled organisms than there is that the Biblical God exists (of this we have literally no proof - and you can't claim the Bible as proof because it's a book of mythology no different from any other mythology in any other culture, written by humans).

This doesn't mean you can't live your life with love and be a good person. Real love does exist in this world, if you open your mind and soul to it and emerge from your repressions and fears. There isn't some grand play of angels and fallen angels affecting the world... humans have affected the world all by ourselves, and our choices are our own. It's a powerful and important thing to realize that we have power over our own lives, and only we have power over our own lives.

But anyway that's not really what this thread is about.

There is no proof that we evolved from single celled organisms. Everything that is used as evidence for it is based on one of two concepts: common characteristics = evolution or adaptation = evolution (dogs and wolves are the same species). It is a lie perpetuated by the rulers of this world (fallen angels). They are sentient, although they no longer manifest with physical bodies (the ones who did were bound up until the day of judgment). Angels, however, do manifest with physical bodies sometimes.

God is VERY jealous. Everything in the Word of God must be read from the perspective that God does not think like a human, however. Isaiah 55 …7Let the wicked forsake his way And the unrighteous man his thoughts; And let him return to the LORD, And He will have compassion on him, And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon. 8"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," declares the LORD. 9"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts.…

EVERYTHING in the Word must be read from the perspective of the Gospels and this fact:
15Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. 16We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us. God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. 17By this, love is perfected with us, so that we may have confidence in the day of judgment; because as He is, so also are we in this world.…

The entire Word of God MUST be read from the perspective that God is Love. In fact, that is the biggest part of the reason that He is to be worshiped. He is Spirit, and must be worshiped in Spirit and in Truth.

However, there is a false love and a false light in this world and it is the one you have experienced your whole life (you were born captive to fallen angels and sin). It is the same false light behind every spiritual error (Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, Humanism, Atheism, Sorcery IE "Law of Attraction" etc) This same passage is also how you can know that the Roman Catholic church is not God's church (they claim that every priest is an apostle. They are false apostles):
13For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. 14No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their deeds.

The person born of the flesh (as opposed to someone like me or one of my TRUE brethren, someone born of the Spirit of God) thinks completely contrary to the way God thinks. I know because I remember how I used to think before Christ saved me. Now I have the mind of Christ (He said we would, and if we are truly born again of the Spirit we do learn to think like Him).

I have met angels, (both in the physical world and in the spirit), they have literally saved my life multiple times (they caught me when I was roofing and slipped - it was really high up and I would have surely died - read the Temptation of Christ to see why this is relevant) and God has opened my eyes to fallen angels (fallen angels do not take on physical bodies anymore, although they did in the days of Noah, and the ones who did were bound in eternal darkness UNTIL the day of judgment. Makes me wonder about the nature of eternity) Most people don't know when they are around, but God lets me know now, and even let me hear one of them accusing me (they accuse the Saints in front of God). I am 100% certain that this is all real.

There is much more evidence that the Bible is the Word of God than there is for evolution. http://www.reasons.org/articles/art...ecy-evidence-for-the-reliability-of-the-bible - However, you won't get 100% verifiable proof without having Faith first (and there is a reason for that). You can be 99% based on prophecy, historical records that match prophecy, and simply looking up at the stars.

I want you to live with God for all of eternity (VERY badly). God is extremely merciful. I would personally die for Christ (dying for you would be dying for Him), right this moment (at the cost of leaving my family behind), if it would mean that you would come to Christ (but that's not how this war is waged). That is how certain I am. However, He already died for us. I was dead in my transgressions, just like you, and I want to see you freed. Now I wage war with the rulers of this world and my weapon is the Sword of the Spirit (God's Word, Jesus Christ, the TRUTH). As I type to you, I am literally fighting the fallen angels who are lying to you in your mind (they know me, and they know that if they don't literally tell one of their own to come to you and lie to you - I will most likely snatch you from the fire through the victory of Jesus Christ who will call you). They attack me constantly. I have suffered greatly as a result of my efforts to free others from their captors. This world does indeed belong to fallen angels, and they constantly remind me that I am in their territory.

This is how it works:
Spirit of confusion (fallen angels)
Spirit of peace (God and His Holy angels, who did not rebel)

When you are at peace, it is from God. When you are confused or afraid, it is coming from fallen angels. God does not give a spirit of fear. LOVE DRIVES OUT FEAR. God is Love. It is right to fear Him until being perfected in Love. After belief comes fear, which brings understanding, and then God literally fills you with HIS love.

This is why God has not put an end to all of the evil in this world yet. Jesus explained it:

New American Standard Bible (only read from NASB or KJV - the rest have either been corrupted or mistranslated biblehub.com READ THE GOSPEL OF JOHN FIRST)

Tares among Wheat

24Jesus presented another parable to them, saying, “The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a man who sowed good seed in his field. 25“But while his men were sleeping, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went away. 26“But when the wheat sprouted and bore grain, then the tares became evident also. 27“The slaves of the landowner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28“And he said to them, ‘An enemy has done this!’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go and gather them up?’ 29“But he said, ‘No; for while you are gathering up the tares, you may uproot the wheat with them. 30‘Allow both to grow together until the harvest; and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather up the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn.”’”

The Tares Explained

36Then He left the crowds and went into the house. And His disciples came to Him and said, “Explain to us the parable of the tares of the field.” 37And He said, “The one who sows the good seed is the Son of Man, 38and the field is the world; and as for the good seed, these are the sons of the kingdom; and the tares are the sons of the evil one; 39and the enemy who sowed them is the devil, and the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are angels. 40“So just as the tares are gathered up and burned with fire, so shall it be at the end of the age. 41“The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, 42and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43“Then THE RIGHTEOUS WILL SHINE FORTH AS THE SUN in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

EVERYTHING in the Word of God (THE ENTIRE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHO IS A PERSON) must always be read from the perspective that God IS Love.

The very first thing you need to read is the Gospel of John. Jesus said "whoever is on the side of truth hears the truth." Take this day to read the Gospel of John and decide what you will believe. Do not read anything in the Bible without first reading the Gospel of John, or you won't be able to understand who God is. Jesus is the one who explained God to the world. Before that, people were under the law and in fear. Jesus is Love and came to set us free from fear and confusion.

I hope you seriously consider what I am saying. I have to suffer a lot in this war. Not in the physical, but in the spirit. God's enemies surround me day and night, and if not for His protection I would have been devoured by Satan (the ruler of this world, according to Christ). I pray that you will read the link I sent you and read the Gospel of John http://biblehub.com/nasb/john/1.htm. Do not trust any human to teach you the truth. DO NOT go to a church to get the truth. Ask God for the Truth and read the Gospel.

God is not in all of us. Only those who are born of the Spirit are children of God. Those who are born of the flesh are in the hands of fallen angels. If you do what I have asked, God will be living in you by the end of the day. I want you to receive God's Spirit and live with Him for eternity, and as I said - I suffer a lot in this war. It is all real. If you want the truth, seek the truth. God said this regarding the Truth:
Ask, Seek, Knock
7"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8"For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.…

Whoever is on the side of truth hears the truth:
Jesus Before Pilate
36Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm." 37Therefore Pilate said to Him, "So You are a king?" Jesus answered, "You say correctly that I am a king. For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice." 38Pilate said to Him, "What is truth?" And when he had said this, he went out again to the Jews and said to them, "I find no guilt in Him.…

The Truth Will Make You Free

31So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; 32and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” 33They answered Him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never yet been enslaved to anyone; how is it that You say, ‘You will become free’?” 34Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is the slave of sin. 35“The slave does not remain in the house forever; the son does remain forever. 36“So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed. 37“I know that you are Abraham’s descendants; yet you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you. 38“I speak the things which I have seen with My Father; therefore you also do the things which you heard from your father.”
39They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus said to them, “If you are Abraham’s children, do the deeds of Abraham. 40“But as it is, you are seeking to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God; this Abraham did not do. 41“You are doing the deeds of your father.” They said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father: God.” 42Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and have come from God, for I have not even come on My own initiative, but He sent Me. 43“Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot hear My word. 44“You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45“But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me. 46“Which one of you convicts Me of sin? If I speak truth, why do you not believe Me? 47“He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God.”
48The Jews answered and said to Him, “Do we not say rightly that You are a Samaritan and have a demon?” 49Jesus answered, “I do not have a demon; but I honor My Father, and you dishonor Me. 50“But I do not seek My glory; there is One who seeks and judges. 51“Truly, truly, I say to you, if anyone keeps My word he will never see death.” 52The Jews said to Him, “Now we know that You have a demon. Abraham died, and the prophets also; and You say, ‘If anyone keeps My word, he will never taste of death.’ 53“Surely You are not greater than our father Abraham, who died? The prophets died too; whom do You make Yourself out to be?54Jesus answered, “If I glorify Myself, My glory is nothing; it is My Father who glorifies Me, of whom you say, ‘He is our God’; 55and you have not come to know Him, but I know Him; and if I say that I do not know Him, I will be a liar like you, but I do know Him and keep His word. 56“Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.” 57So the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?” 58Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.” 59Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him, but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple.

I guarantee you that just for this one post, I will be attacked by fallen angels. I have to suffer to do this. Don't let it be in vain. There is a reason I don't sound like the others who might talk to you about Jesus Christ. I am literally writing to you by the power of the Holy Spirit (the Sword of Truth). Unlike many who call themselves Christians, I am literally not of this world.

Peace in Christ!

Cars and motorcycles have so many common characteristics because they were created by the same creators to function in the same environment. The car did not evolve from the motorcycle, and humans did not evolve from single celled organisms.

Here is a documentary explaining why you are taught evolution in school (Charles Dawkins is in it making his case, and he is literally possessed by a fallen angel). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdfh7gU4lj8 Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed

Darwinism is a religion and it is taken solely on faith. There is NO evidence for it, when it comes down to it. It is just eloquently worded smoke and mirrors. It is what caused the Holocaust, as well as what caused the legalization of the sacrifice of children to idols (money, social status, pride, vanity etc etc - all idols that people worship).

Darwinism is part of a system of control. People are controlled by sorcerers who's tools are fear and confusion (the spirit of fear leads to slavery). The Word of God is for us to be set free from fear and confusion - NOT to control us. Fallen angels ALWAYS want you to fear. Faith is what causes God to act on our behalf, and God does not give a spirit of fear. Darwinism teaches that we evolved from single-celled organisms and that we are simply animals. This causes people to worship idols and live in fear.

Love Comes from God
17By this, love is perfected with us, so that we may have confidence in the day of judgment; because as He is, so also are we in this world. 18There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. 19We love, because He first loved us.…

First comes faith
Then comes the fear of God
This leads to understanding (do not fear people nor things in this world, but rather fear God)
Then God Himself drives out the fear by perfecting His Love (at which point you will no longer be afraid of death, Hell, nor Satan). Once He has perfected His Love in someone, that person is literally not of this world AT ALL anymore. Anything in our hearts that is of this world is from Satan, the ruler of this world. That is why Christ said these things:

30"I will not speak much more with you, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has nothing in Me; 31but so that the world may know that I love the Father, I do exactly as the Father commanded Me."

Do Not Love the World
15Do not love the world nor the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world.…

Darwinism is of fear, confusion, hopelessness, and is perfectly in line with the thinking OF THIS WORLD (although it is not true to how we came to be).

Do not ever take revenge on someone. We did not evolve from single-celled organisms, and God is Love. He is merciful. He forgives. Abide in His Love, be merciful, and forgive. Show mercy and He will show you mercy. Forgive others and He will forgive you. Abide in His Love and He will love you. We are not as the animals. We have spirits.

Last edited:
Angels were created an order above us. They are MUCH more powerful than us. Angels can take on physical bodies, but fallen angels no longer do (they did in the day of Noah, but they don't anymore because any who do will be bound up in chains in the eternal darkness until the day of the Lord).

The ones who I fight, the fallen angels, are MUCH more powerful than humans. They constantly remind me that I am on their territory. If not for God's protection, they would have killed me long ago.

We are not all God's children. Only those who have confessed and believed with their heart that Jesus is God's Son are able to receive the Holy Spirit and become adopted children of God. God is Spirit and Spirit gives birth to Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh.

God does not give a spirit of fear, nor confusion. He gives a Spirit of peace. Consider doing what I ask you to do, because it is my aim to free you from the spirits of fear and confusion through Christ. It is my goal to set you free from the same ones I was captive to before Christ freed me.

Satan has many children in this world:

The Truth Will Make You Free

31So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; 32and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” 33They answered Him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never yet been enslaved to anyone; how is it that You say, ‘You will become free’?” 34Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is the slave of sin. 35“The slave does not remain in the house forever; the son does remain forever. 36“So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed. 37“I know that you are Abraham’s descendants; yet you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you. 38“I speak the things which I have seen with My Father; therefore you also do the things which you heard from your father.”
39They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus said to them, “If you are Abraham’s children, do the deeds of Abraham. 40“But as it is, you are seeking to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God; this Abraham did not do. 41“You are doing the deeds of your father.” They said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father: God.” 42Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and have come from God, for I have not even come on My own initiative, but He sent Me. 43“Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot hear My word. 44“You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45“But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me. 46“Which one of you convicts Me of sin? If I speak truth, why do you not believe Me? 47“He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God.”
48The Jews answered and said to Him, “Do we not say rightly that You are a Samaritan and have a demon?” 49Jesus answered, “I do not have a demon; but I honor My Father, and you dishonor Me. 50“But I do not seek My glory; there is One who seeks and judges. 51“Truly, truly, I say to you, if anyone keeps My word he will never see death.” 52The Jews said to Him, “Now we know that You have a demon. Abraham died, and the prophets also; and You say, ‘If anyone keeps My word, he will never taste of death.’ 53“Surely You are not greater than our father Abraham, who died? The prophets died too; whom do You make Yourself out to be?54Jesus answered, “If I glorify Myself, My glory is nothing; it is My Father who glorifies Me, of whom you say, ‘He is our God’; 55and you have not come to know Him, but I know Him; and if I say that I do not know Him, I will be a liar like you, but I do know Him and keep His word. 56“Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.” 57So the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?” 58Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.” 59Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him, but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple.

When I tell you that I have to wage war with the rulers of this world in order to free people like you from their captors, I mean that I am in a war that is FAR more real than the ones humans fight. You have not experienced real spiritual pressure until demons have surrounded you and attacked you. I deal with that on a regular basis. I have to struggle to free people. Not everyone preaching is actually doing so in direct opposition to the devil's angels. Those who speak to you of God's mercy and Love are.

The Word of God was ALL written by the Holy Spirit. Read the Gospel of John before you read anything else in the Word. Everything must be considered from the perspective of the Gospels, and the Gospel of John is the first one you should read. Only use the NASB or the KJV. All of the other translations are either corrupted or mistranslated. Read the Gospel of John and the Truth will set you free! http://biblehub.com/nasb/john/1.htm

If you read the Gospel of John today, you will have literally read what was written by the Spirit of God. You can not understand anything in the Word until you understand the Gospel. The Father sent His Son to explain Him to us. God is Love! He is MERCIFUL!

I truly hope to see you in Heaven! If you do what I asked you to do, not for academic purposes but rather in search of God, I truly will!

Speaking of angels - the Word says that all of the angels shout for joy when just ONE of those who are lost is found! Do as I have asked and you will cause them to shout for joy!

Last edited: