• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social - Tom Petty For President/Get Well Soon Chainer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aye 4/20 was good, don't get why britain does it cause it's 20/4 with our date format..

Either way big ass smoke, then I made this.

Its celebrated on the same day around the world for unity, regardless of date format, we didnt change it because of hitler's birthday did we? If that wasnt a good reason to find a different date then neither is using a different format lol

What do you mean "since Diablo"? Me and my girlfriend still play that shit (well, Diablo II).

^ I fuckin loved playin diablo!

NSFW:
Cow.gif

CD Song of the Day

Greenthumb - Bongzilla

bullshit

failed a goddamn drug test today. passed the little home test last night though. gonna find out who makes those things and string him up by his goddamn fucking testicles.

bullshit

failed a goddamn drug test today. passed the little home test last night though. gonna find out who makes those things and string him up by his goddamn fucking testicles.

Drug tests are ridiculous. You guys should sort that right out. Campaign?

what's to sort out? the on job test is obv more sensitive than the at home one

I'm talking about employers forcing employees to take drug tests man. Shit's not cool in my opinion...i would not be happy with that

Whats up CD social?

I rarely come around these parts – idk why, cannabis is my favorite 'drug' and I smoke daily.

I'm enjoying some of this right now :D
(IPA extracted hash oil)
NSFW:
57xcT.jpg

^ Welcome and nice looking oil you got there.

I'm going to be eating 420 brownies for some time. A crock pot does wonders for making cannabutter, holy jeebus!

Whats up CD social?
listening to mad villian. rubbing a chunk of BHO (purple kush+) oil... which is more of a solid than an oil... into the kief in my space case. letting it warm up and become one. its gonna be a ball of blond crystal outside with a oil center.

yum.

Bong hits to warm up then ill move to the hash pipe & edibles around noon :)

How long can one keep craving pot after losing the abilty to get high? My answer is forever.

I've been smoking my whole life and I've never lost the ability to get high. I just smoke more dank.

Surgery in 10 hours! :) Send me positive vibrations guys. Currently on 8mg kpin and 150mc fent gel patches, so im chillin'. Thought i'd enjoy my last night before my jaw is wired shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.