• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social - Tom Petty For President/Get Well Soon Chainer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got some moclobemide to do an oral dose, it sounds a lot more gentle, though I would be interested in trying it with beta-carbolines. What level of trip is a 100mg oral dose? Are we talking full on spirit jaguar dimension shifting being reborn style ayahuasca type effects? I'm thinking 50mg + moclo might be a nice start.

CDSSOTD
I'd imagine that the moclo would make the come up a lot more gentle. Anyway, I'd strongly recommend 50mg for your first time. That should be just a little more than enough for that threshold feeling, but not so overpowering that you are transported to another dimension. At 50mg I am able to walk around (although a little drunk like), have very light conversation and do easy tasks such as taking a shower without any problems during the peak of the trip.

100mg is a turning point for most people. There is a chance you will be sent off to another dimension, and if not you will at least have great difficulty doing anything other than sitting/lying down during a good portion of the trip.

edit: 7 minutes until 4:20!!!

Last edited:
Smallest: Geo Storm with 5 people in it
NSFW:
11039-1991-Geo-Storm.jpg

Largest: Uh oustide?
Strangest: During my physical education final which consisted of most of my glass chillin in the shade while my PE teacher bullshitted with another teacher/coach. We sneaked off about 100 yards away and as we started to get stoned we had the great idea of blowing the smoke into a 50 gallon steel drum to try and hide it. Didn't get caught.

sup social

working out of town this week, just got high with total strangers we met in a bar

sup social

working out of town this week, just got high with total strangers we met in a bar

I was in Miami for Ultra Music Fest. Friday night im leaving the room and some kids are getting off the elevator, i look like ive been at a festival all day, and i was on the tail end of an acid trip caused by 2 very strong blotter so they ask about it, inquired if we knew where to find herb.

Over the next hour i got these kids so high they had to be pulled from the ceiling.

They asked if they could get some off me for personal and the fest the next 2 days, i handed the guy a couple grams and he asked how much he owed me, he seemed kind of surprised when I told him I didn't want his money. Other gifts of similar nature were given as well.

The next day they found a ticket on the ground at the fest, there are 90,000 people so there was an astronomically small chance of him ever seeing it again. Because we showed such an uncharacteristic niceness towards them they gave it to us as a gift. A local kid was at one of the clubs Saturday night, he was cool and really wanted to be able to go to ultra but couldn't afford it. We gave it to him, he had a blast when he attended on sunday.

The idea that sometimes I would rather just give something away as a gift instead of trying to get a profit out of a person goes way over some people's heads.... Such an ingrained thought that you have to pay for this sort of stuff... The thing they don't realize is that I am of a mentality that thinks that as people we put too much effort into rationalising our actions and the actions of those around us. In that sort of idea, I feel that life is much more fun in random. And if im on vacation with enough goodies to share I think its a lot more fun to rock people's worlds. You could sell some drugs to someone and be treated like a dealer, or show some people generosity like nothing they have ever seen in a person. Constant round of thank you's/trying to find words to suitably thank me. My response was "I got here yesterday, and I already have a strong overall dislike for the people in this city. At the end of the day, I hope to seem like a breath of fresh air amongst the shit you will get from just about anyone that lives here.

Organic Awesomeness....
NSFW:
dscf0505ca.jpg

Just got some Romulen from a deliver club service today. Its absolutely ridiculous. How is everyone else doing?

That is a pretty cool fucking house AP. It's like a batcave. But full of weed. My childhood and teenage dreams rolled into one.
How is everyone else doing?
Pretty fucking good, finished my job today, party time this weekend (the weekend starting tomorrow and continuing indefinitely because I'm unemployed.

CDSSOTD:
The Upsetters- Black Bat
I'm not sure if you guys are ready for this one. If you are allergic to seriously heavy dub, please do not follow that link.

I was in Miami for Ultra Music Fest. Friday night im leaving the room and some kids are getting off the elevator, i look like ive been at a festival all day, and i was on the tail end of an acid trip caused by 2 very strong blotter so they ask about it, inquired if we knew where to find herb.

Over the next hour i got these kids so high they had to be pulled from the ceiling.

They asked if they could get some off me for personal and the fest the next 2 days, i handed the guy a couple grams and he asked how much he owed me, he seemed kind of surprised when I told him I didn't want his money. Other gifts of similar nature were given as well.

The next day they found a ticket on the ground at the fest, there are 90,000 people so there was an astronomically small chance of him ever seeing it again. Because we showed such an uncharacteristic niceness towards them they gave it to us as a gift. A local kid was at one of the clubs Saturday night, he was cool and really wanted to be able to go to ultra but couldn't afford it. We gave it to him, he had a blast when he attended on sunday.

The idea that sometimes I would rather just give something away as a gift instead of trying to get a profit out of a person goes way over some people's heads.... Such an ingrained thought that you have to pay for this sort of stuff... The thing they don't realize is that I am of a mentality that thinks that as people we put too much effort into rationalising our actions and the actions of those around us. In that sort of idea, I feel that life is much more fun in random. And if im on vacation with enough goodies to share I think its a lot more fun to rock people's worlds. You could sell some drugs to someone and be treated like a dealer, or show some people generosity like nothing they have ever seen in a person. Constant round of thank you's/trying to find words to suitably thank me. My response was "I got here yesterday, and I already have a strong overall dislike for the people in this city. At the end of the day, I hope to seem like a breath of fresh air amongst the shit you will get from just about anyone that lives here.

Organic Awesomeness....
NSFW:
dscf0505ca.jpg

I like the way you think! I feel the same way

^Yes, peace and love and gifts and sharing wooo CD is full of nice friendly people.

Making some brownies, oil and cleaning the glass in preparation for 420. Hope everyone is doing well and getting high for the holiday!

coolest house ever

NSFW:
672.jpg

oh man, i remember when they busted that back in like '06 or '05. it was right outside nashville if im not mistaken. not sure if you can find the pics but a few were taken in the drive way. dude had some nice cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.