• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social - Tom Petty For President/Get Well Soon Chainer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that (although that cocktail you have going sounds might fine). What is the surgery for?

Focusing all my karmic healing energy on you chainer. Not sure if it's going to be helpful, but yeah, much love and positivity coming your way dude.
Q:
What is the surgery for?
A:
Thought i'd enjoy my last night before my jaw is wired shut.
Tuddah!

Good show, yerg. Sorry, Vader!

How do you eat with a sealed jaw? IV nutrients and shit? call you plantman.

What do you mean "since Diablo"? Me and my girlfriend still play that shit (well, Diablo II).

Since the original one (1996 i think), then used it on d2, and if they ever finish it and my computer can keep up with specs d3.

turned the page and read about chainer, hope it went well or is going well, dont know how long that surgery takes, I hope your recovery is swift and full.

Last edited:
Since the original one (1996 i think), then used it on d2, and if they ever finish it and my computer can keep up with specs d3.

turned the page and read about chainer, hope it went well or is going well, dont know how long that surgery takes, I hope your recovery is swift and full.

lmfao d2lod was the shit played that for years...

I'm not big on posting in here, but figured I'd let ya all know that Chainer's surgery seems to have gone well and he's recovering now...I know I've sent lots of positive energy his way :)

With a wired jaw, you eat by means of a straw and blender as far as I know...it doesn't sound pleasant, poor Chainer :(

So umm, whats diablo?
Buddy boy, if we're going to tell you what Diablo is then you need to first tell us that you're happy with your life being totally taken over. It's like giving someone their first taste of brown.
I'm not big on posting in here
I know, I was shocked to see your name. Glad to hear that he's doing good, and at least he has the opportunity to find the answer to one of life's biggest questions:
What is a hot-dog smoothie like?
But yes, lots of positive thoughts for the lad, I hope we see more of him soon.

Glad Chainer is out of of surgery and recovering! Recover well my friend!

Here's a lizard hanging on a branch!
NSFW:
HZlxF.jpg

Lizards pretty cool, big up the big L...

And I don't mind my shit getting ruined Vader, had many a game try to take over my shit before!

With a wired jaw, you eat by means of a straw and blender as far as I know...it doesn't sound pleasant, poor Chainer :(

Hopefully he's a clever lad and can find out a way to rig his bong into his wired-shut mouth via straw/hose/etc... =D

Haha, hopefully he'll drop in here soon and let everyone know how he's doing himself :) I've been in contact with him though, it seems miserable...and I guess it's time to figure out how to make a cannabis smoothie?

And yeah Vader, I don't normally, but I'm willing to post in the CDsocial for our beloved Chainer <3

Damn chainer, feel for ya bro! The only way to toke I can think of is vaporiser/spliff through the nose..

ouch.

I'm starting to debate renaming this the "Get Well Soon Chainer!!!" thread...so nice to see everyone pulling together to send positive thoughts his way <3

EDIT: Renamed --- hope that's cool with you Vader :)

Jaw wired shut eh? Well that sounds like a straight up bitch to me.

Diablo, Hellfire expansion, Diablo II, Lord of Destruction expansion are one of the best series of rpgs ever IMO. In the first one you pick from 3 character classes (4 in expansion) and the second you pick from 5 classes (7 in expansion) and do battle with thousands and thousands of demons and hellspawn over a rich and detailed story line filled with colorful npcs and items. Get ready for a long haul if you start playing, I lost several years of my life to this game. BTW they are isometric view, overhead from an angle to make it appear 3d when its 2d. The cinematics are some of the best I have ever seen in a video game as well. Barbarian dual wielding bloodletter gladius' with whirlwind ftw (called him the lawnmower)

Druid ftw. Summon wolves, turn self into bear, kick arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.