• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social/Info Booth -- Growin' our crops with the rays of the prodigal sons

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn that sucks man, have you ever tried any synthetic cannabinoids??

Outside of the premade herbal blends that no one knows what exactly are polluted with, nope. Though I do remember Chainer's old posts about JWH cigarettes where he basically doused the jacks with some kind of liquid solution that pretty much crystallized onto the paper. I always wanted to try that since I saw some of those pictures, lol. But no, aside from Spice and K2 I've never had a "pure" experience with synth's.

can you even trip on 200 mics of L?...

yup, you will trip hard if its a good strip..:)

Outside of the premade herbal blends that no one knows what exactly are polluted with, nope. Though I do remember Chainer's old posts about JWH cigarettes where he basically doused the jacks with some kind of liquid solution that pretty much crystallized onto the paper. I always wanted to try that since I saw some of those pictures, lol. But no, aside from Spice and K2 I've never had a "pure" experience with synth's.

they are worth it mang. i bought some for a friend on probation and i smoked it with him. i was sky high for hours :D it wasn't as natural as good ol' weed though %)

I'm open to it, I just have trouble finding a vendor for the pure synth's. Instead all I'm able to find are the herbal blends that they sell in liquor stores and gas stations around here.

Plus, I've never trusted ordering things like that online. It's too easy to get ripped off and I'm not a very trusting person in the first place.

Before September I would've said fuck a synth, though. Now I have weekly UAs to deal with and I need to worry about what can and will show up in the analysis, and the general consensus seems to be that K2 Space Cadet won't flag you for anything. Eh, others are probably the same way, I honestly haven't researched into the synthetic cannabinoids much at all.

days like today, make the bad days worht it, my girl drives over here at 11, and i think were just chilling, then she hands me some percocet, awww, what a perfect woman

wow this CD social blows. how come nnooo one posts here anymore :(

side note: i want to punch people in the face who refer to marijuana as "dope,"...... dope is fucking heroin you fucking dumbass

Last edited:
That's just a generational difference. "Dopeheads" used to mean "pothead" way back in the day.

congrats to Vader on the Admin position.. I can't think of anybody that deserves it more..

hows everyone doing? ive got just under 2g of AM-2201, 37 x 80ug tabs of good clean acid, and about 15g of nice bud, with some kief for giggles.
also Im pickin up lots n lots of delicious Baklawa tomorrow.
also picked up some kickass vinyl today, including Bowie's 'lets dance', Talking Heads' 'stop making sense', The Police 'Regatta de Blanc' and Sergio Mendes' 'Alegria'.

this is gonna be a good weekend =D

I'm so pleased I just got paid £260 from the inland revenue from 2004/2005. Nice surprise but it sure did take them a long time to figure that out. So I'm going to be buying myself a load of new beans online.

that farmer is cool as hell.
what strains you thinking about AE? and are you growing outdoor or indoors?

A suggestion for a good UK outdoor strain would be "Anti Mould Strain" by Greenhouse. Last year a friend had some feminised "Anti Mould Strain" to grow outdoors. Apparently cloned very well but alas the piggy's smelled it and smashed the door in before most of the babies got big enough to go outside. The one who escaped was forgotten and left almost unattended, produced an acceptable smoke although a small amount.

Also, Sega420: check your email, your pm box is full!

Last edited:
I care about seed company customer services.

NSFW:
med_gallery_51167_3924_1712.jpg

I think I'm going to go for Voodoo, a Thai strain, Frisian Dew and Purple Maroc for my outdoor strains and African Buzz (malawi gold), BC Bud Depot The Purps and one or two others for my indoor strains.

Hey AE, nice, I see you can make some great hash with purple maroc, nice to see it here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.