• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social/Info Booth -- Growin' our crops with the rays of the prodigal sons

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't really make sense. Surely the "emergency" is running out of weed?

Hi, I'm a pothead and I need to know how this works. You just have weed sitting around that you don't smoke? This is like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole for me. It just. does. not. compute.

I keep what I call a "surprise stash". For every ounce I pick up, I put 1.5 grams into this bag. It's got about 10 grams in it right now, and I've been smoking off of it for the past week.

The point is, when I had copious amounts of money to spend, I put away some weed for when I would be broke. Now that I have just paid the bills and rent, I am broke as shit, and appreciating past-chainer decisions to save a lil bud.

But yes, when this bag runs out, then the real emergency hits.

edit: 5000 posts.

This guys going for post of the year award!

lolol!

Thank you for that :D

Whats good CD?

Chainer I used to do that with all my drugs. Not intentionally. I'd take too many benzo's and hide my stash somewhere. I remember one day I found .8g heroin and 1g molly under my fish tank :|.

^ LOL. I actually never understood those stories. People taking lots of drugs, blacking out, and then finding shit hidden in weird places. I mean, is there some strange compulsion to randomly displace your possessions that causes this behavior?

^Benzos will make you do weird shit. A friend of mine did some etizolam on top of booze, and when he woke up, he'd torn a curtain down and thrown a rugby ball in the toilet.

What up CD. Do you guys think it would be ok to store a little under an ounce of bud that I bought in a mason jar for 1 week? I'm going on vacation and I won't be able to bring it or breathe the jar. Think there is any risk of mold or anything? Its already been cured and what not.

If it's already dry, then yeah, you can keep it in a jar for as long as you like.

OK good. I was just unsure about the risk of mold after its been cured, and having bud like this go to waste would be no good at all. Thank you very much.

I Can attest to that, my bro found some old, old old old weed in his drawers when he moved out, this was when he'd stopped smoking for around a year or so, so it was at least 1 1/2 years old!

Smoked fine though. :)

Also, this is a classic video I found back in my pilling days. redisocvered!
woo! incoroprates all the joys of being a low class british drug user. xD

Chainer I used to do that with all my drugs. Not intentionally. I'd take too many benzo's and hide my stash somewhere. I remember one day I found .8g heroin and 1g molly under my fish tank :|.

Dude, this happens with me regularly. I just found 10mgs of klonopin in my CD-player alarm clock.

also that's a magical bike ride.

This gets me thinking- I should get an emergency stash of benzos and opies to compliment my weed...

Dude, this happens with me regularly. I just found 10mgs of klonopin in my CD-player alarm clock.

also that's a magical bike ride.

I love stashing shit and completely forgetting about it then finding it later on. Good stuff.

Fuck me, dealer is still flaking out. At least Skyrim just came in the mail. :) Waiting for my sister to have some free time, then we'll build a character.

Also, I've decided that my first bowl of weed from the new bag (if I ever get it, that is) is going to be blazed on top of a good 4 or 500 mg DXM HBr. That was a magical combo.

I thought for a second that you meant you were literally going to put the weed on top of the DXM.

LOL, no, no. I've heard of kids dipping cigarettes or joints in cough syrup though. Of course it wouldn't actually work.

Status
Not open for further replies.