• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social/Info Booth -- Growin' our crops with the rays of the prodigal sons

Status
Not open for further replies.
No-one's had a bad trip until they have one. Deliriant trips aren't really like psychedelics or dissociatives, you can experience real hallucinations. If you've ever had a fever, it can be like that. There's trip reports on Erowid if you want to find out more. I really don't mean to harsh on your mellow though, man, hope you enjoy it.

that's for sure,...I had a bad trip on some orange barrel acid when I was 17 years old...1971. I can still remember it like it was yesterday...

dayum welcome back. you dont live in connecticut do you?

No, New Hampshire at the moment, equal distance from Mass and Maine.

Deliriant trips are generally not very enjoyable, and I certainly wouldn't compare it to a real psychedelic. Delerium will have you having convos with your tv and walls, or reaching 2 feet away for a door knob :p

a few, out of curiosity, and two by mistake lol. DXM can sneak up on you when you say "fuck it, im sick" and take a whole sheet or two. I recently had the same happen with diphen a week ago in tea form, some pharmaceutics OTC 18+ shit. I don't find it fun, its mostly accidental. It gets especially funky when you take an ambien or lyrica, lol.

Keep in mind this is coming from someone who adimently believes there is no such thing as a bad trip - having tripped over 40 times now and oldheading several newbies who have freaked the fuck out. You always learn something, it's always a life time experience, and if you can provide some guidance to the most basic level (safe envrnment etc), its not a waste.

well i had a seizure last night. more than twice in the space of an hour. on n off smaller ones throughout.
not fun in the slightest. (im not epileptic and have never experienced a seiure in my life)
uncontrollable extremely violent rapid shaking of my entire body coupled with brain zaps and my entire face feeling like its falling apart. FUCK THAT SHIT.
mind you i was on the couch when it happened and i was still watching my show through the whole thing. was on the verge of blacking out during this whole thing but was unfortunately conscious and paralyzed during it.
but aye at least i didnt miss the show eh ;)

saw MF DOOM tonight though, made up for it!

ive got the shit growing all over my backyard. its not my cup of tea, but hey im kinda bored.

btw the tea tastes good.

Jenkem isn't really my cup of tea. However, when I'm bored. It seems a fantastic idea to whip up a batch, huff the fumes and drink the remains.

;}

nbd;js

^Don't I recall you being vehemently opposed to the use of synthetic cannabinoids? Anyhoo, sorry to hear about your seizure, how are you dosing? It might be easier to titrate if you make a blend, 2201 is potent shit (I like it, but I told myself I'd only get one gram and I'm going to stick to that).

synthetic cannabinoids are sketch. i stick to the natural stuff

i love smoking weed; i want to smoke more!

i really only smoke the synths now just for shits and giggles, I generally always have some primo A+ grade trees, but it's nice every once in a while to dip a cig into the baggie 30-45 min before sleep.

I've never had a synthetic. Might get some WIN one for free. Probably not worth it, especially with how badly I need a break.

I've been kinda interested in trying the synthetics, but if i'm honest it's easier & quicker to just get actual weed. Probably safer as well.

What show were you watching, Sega?

^Yeah, but synthetics are stupidly cheap. I got stoned for months for less than £50.

when -018 was scheduled, my vendor sold me 65 grams at the price of 10 grams. That was a long time ago, I've still got over 40g left. I pretty much consider it a free high and smoke anyone who wants some of it out.

Putting it like that vader has increased my interest in them a bit, bud is kinda expensive but I can (mostly) afford it. Months of being high for 50 notes sounds good to me.

& If I wasn't at the other end of the world i'd come smoke all of it chainer!

dude, I don't think I'll ever get through the rest of the powder. I used it regularly while I was drug tested and I still only made it through about 15 grams of powder through an 8 month period. I was also giving a ton to my buddies in bags or in plant-form.

so yeah man, if you ever visit, that shit is free game lol. i'd be frightened if I ever smoked all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.