• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social/Info Booth -- Growin' our crops with the rays of the prodigal sons

Status
Not open for further replies.
he could be disembowled, raped, turned into a drug mule, go on some crazy weedventure around the 'dam with mr franco, gang raped, shit son..
i say do it.

marijuana: THE WORST DRUG THERR IS!!??(socially)

alright so over the last 4 years or so, i lived it like nate dogg( SMOKE WEED EVERRYDAY!!), i worked a retail job, had to smoke as soon as i got home it seemed like. well eventually i decided to go back to school nd quit my job.

over the last year ive just been attending classes, and smoking tons and tons of greens( along with a host of other substances, opiates primrly). well the time had come to re enter the work force so i decided to take a break from smoking (not other drugs so much haha)

what ive noticed is weed has had an incredible effect on my personality and work ethic. the first week without i was full of energy, talking to ppl a lot more and i noticed was MUCH sharper mentally. like i would have a witty response for everything, blaze thru my homework way faster than i had before, clean the house when i was bored(wtf??) stuff like that.

needlesstosay i dont plan on being an everyday smoker again. but sticking to the weekends or w.e might not be such a bad thing.

I find this interesting because many other drugs ive used make me better at everything(adderal, coke, oxy, etc)

Has anyone else experienced anything like this or am i just Sober lol??

im usually an energetic person who dont sit very long,

Right now i just want to sit alone, listening to music lol (because of the weed)

herro

img978l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The best thing I have done for myself lately is no longer allow myself to smoke during the day. For a while, I was smoking before work, smoking on lunch, and then smoking all night after. Now, I only smoke after I get home from work and all my responsibilities are finished. Not only does this make my tolerance go way down, but it also improves the highs big time because it feels more 'earned' and rewarding. Also, I find what you said to be true, I'm far more productive, happy, energetic and alive during the day now, whereas I used to be a zombie.

Depends on the weed really, but smoking in the morning before I do shit will usually keeps me away from talking to people who dont smoke

I've not seen many ounces that fit in the palm of your hand. :p

Still more than i've got though, enforced break time. ¬_¬

^ Bien ou quoi? :)

Very stoned, just received my vapor bell with titanium ti-pad :3 even if my oil was made from some bad quality trim it's still enjoyable. I'm amazed at how smooth it is in the throat! :O

So I finally restocked on the herb this evening. My dealer's generous enough to drive all the way out to where I live (which is actually kind of amazing considering the drive), but this time he brings along this completely zonked looking kid sitting in the passenger seat. He was slumped over in the seat, with this bug-eyed slightly paranoid expression, never made eye contact with me, never said hello, not a word, never even moved a muscle. I dunno what was up with that guy, but I'm wondering if he was on some harder drugs.

Anyhow, looking forward to rolling some blunts in dried banana peels and dipping that shit in embalming fluid, just like grandma used to fix for breakfast.

I've not seen many ounces that fit in the palm of your hand. :p

You've got to take into account that his hand looks fucking huge.

So I finally restocked on the herb this evening. My dealer's generous enough to drive all the way out to where I live (which is actually kind of amazing considering the drive), but this time he brings along this completely zonked looking kid sitting in the passenger seat. He was slumped over in the seat, with this bug-eyed slightly paranoid expression, never made eye contact with me, never said hello, not a word, never even moved a muscle. I dunno what was up with that guy, but I'm wondering if he was on some harder drugs.

When I'm riding/driving with a dealing friend, I don't talk to most of the people he or she's got in and out of the car unless I personally know them. Fuck that. I'm not there to make friends, I'm there to make a few extra dollars by providing some mobility for the night. That said, though, I have sketched some people completely the fuck out because of my apparent obliviousness. It can be a bit of a trip to get into someone's car who acts as if you were never even there, lol.

Taking a break from my break, got some long overdue cash i've been owed. So I went all out and bought myself a 10 bag, it's like being 15 again lolol.

This should be enough to help me get enough sleep for tomorrow, just under 1.2g. I Know i've been ripped off, but anyone who buys it in such small amounts is gonna get ripped :(

Status
Not open for further replies.