NSASDD: Social Thread: Pop Pussies, Not Pills. Dirty Needles for Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all assholes in nsadd social. Stop being assholes or you'll be getting infractions. This is your oficial warning.
When you see a noob be welcoming, if you act like an ass you get an infraction.
Respect eachother, if not, infraction.

If you all like this spot respect the rules, if you dont it'll just become like OD or CD social and you lot will not be welcome. (and you'll get a bunch of infractions in the mean time.)

Enjoy your turkey day

Idk what you are talking about.

Annnnnnd, we never got kicked out of CD social, we just left. tbh.

All I'm talking about is asking you all to be nice not just to the ppl with 1k posts, or ones who also post in OD, but everyone.

And my post was only talking to the assholes in here, if you're not one of them than you have nothing to worry about.

Happy thanksgiving everyone. Especially you fucking canadians because today is thanksgiving. No pilgrims ever shot any indians in canada anyway... sheesh.
Hope everyone ate shit tons of food and got drunk with their families (or whoever is important to them).

To all assholes in nsadd social. Stop being assholes or you'll be getting infractions. This is your oficial warning.

If you all like this spot respect the rules, if you dont you will not be welcome. (and you'll get a bunch of infractions in the mean time.)

Enjoy your god damn fucking turkey day motherfuckers. :X

and remember, santa is watching you so don't be mean. 8o

Exactly.
If you're bad you get coals and infractions in your stocking.

Exactly.
If you're bad you get coals and infractions in your stocking.

I would sell the coals to a cold person and then buy rocks.

trollface.jpg

When you see a noob be welcoming, if you act like an ass you get an infraction.
Respect eachother, if not, infraction.

If you all like this spot respect the rules, if you dont it'll just become like OD or CD social and you lot will not be welcome. (and you'll get a bunch of infractions in the mean time.)

Enjoy your turkey day

Oh my fucking God, wah wah wah, this website can be such a bunch of little bitches sometimes

light hazing is a right of passage in many tight nit circles

if ur refering to the way people treated bad bitch then get the fuck over it, no one was overly mean to her, we all caught some shit i first times in the social if u could handle it and were a kool person then u were accepted

C'mon Delsyd, who in here was that much of a dick to her

for fucks sake, shake how u feel bout this? palli?

what a bunch of cry baby bullshit

At what temp sohuld you go to the hospital with a fever? I took some advil and my fever seems to be bout 101 still, that's okay right? 103 or so is the danger point ain't it?

Nvm, seems like the danger point is like 107. I'm at 102 now, I'll just tough it out I guess.

105-107 is dangerous. However, if you are taking advil and it is over 101 for more than like 2 days, I would go to a doctor.

C'mon Delsyd, who in here was that much of a dick to her

for fucks sake, shake how u feel bout this? palli?

what a bunch of cry baby bullshit
I don't know who or what you're talking about. The point is we got a pm from senior mods about people in here acting like assholes. That's not allowed here, it may be funny or cute to some but others don't have the same sense of humor and get run off from here. We should be encouraging people to stay and learn some HR.
Also the first post of this thread lays out the rules, one of which is to be respectful.
Hazing can be taken to the lounge.

Yay... Finally got it to drop down to 100-101, it was going over 103 :-\

Kinda wish I had some turkey and stuff to eat :(

101-102 is not hospitalization by any means, but that still fucking sucks ass. Keep on with the advil (or other fever reducers) and drink a whole shitload of water is about the best you can do. Sorry to hear you're sick man.

skillz, is that you?

If I have something to say, I don't hide behind new user IDs,thank you. So,no, it wasn't me but its a perfect example of what new members get a taste of when they try and reach out.I know this is a battle I cannot win and I would not waste my time trying to fit in as a doppleganger.

And thanks for the confidence vote,Memph. You never dissapoint. ;)

I figured something out about myself from all this,yes-I am very sensitive. In fact,I don't just wear my heart on my sleeve,my heart is my sleeve. I have put too much into Bluelight to let myself be upset by a social forum. It's clear I'm not wanted here,so..... you guys win.

Much Peace and Love...............skillz

If I have something to say, I don't hide behind new user IDs,thank you. So,no, it wasn't me but its a perfect example of what new members get a taste of when they try and reach out.I know this is a battle I cannot win and I would not waste my time trying to fit in as a doppleganger.

And thanks for the confidence vote,Memph. You never dissapoint. ;)

I figured something out about myself from all this,yes-I am very sensitive. In fact,I don't just wear my heart on my sleeve,my heart is my sleeve. I have put too much into Bluelight to let myself be upset by a social forum. It's clear I'm not wanted here,so..... you guys win.
Much Peace and Love...............skillz

i agree with you that these guys are hella rude to new people.i came in here tryn to be myself and talk to some people that seemed like me and have gone thru what i have/still go thru wat i do.i havent posted in here anymore bc as you said,its clear im not wanted in here.i think its bullshit tho,i wouldnt treat anyone the way these trolls do..

Status
Not open for further replies.