NSASDD: Social Thread: Pop Pussies, Not Pills. Dirty Needles for Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww, i kinda liked her

yeah i'd hit it if i had a few beers in me.

Heh, new people showing up all hopeful about life and then freaking out and running away in tears 'cause we're too harsh... OD social resurfaces briefly once again...

So does someone want to e-mail me some opes? I could really use some, but I no longer have a car so I can't even go cop if I wanted to. I bet if I went to the ER they'd prescribe me some too, unfortunately I have no insurance till next month. Pain is so inconvenient with it's timing sometimes.

yeah i'd hit it if i had a few beers in me.

Heh, new people showing up all hopeful about life and then freaking out and running away in tears 'cause we're too harsh... OD social resurfaces briefly once again...

So does someone want to e-mail me some opes? I could really use some, but I no longer have a car so I can't even go cop if I wanted to. I bet if I went to the ER they'd prescribe me some too, unfortunately I have no insurance till next month. Pain is so inconvenient with it's timing sometimes.

Sorry dude you must have insurance to receive opiods via email.

Sorry dude you must have insurance to receive opiods via email.

Shit my last resort shut down. How about a PM? Does that qualify? Damn all this healthcare reform and there's still no drugs through electronic transfer. Lame.

What's up JB

You have to buy special printer cartridges, they have opiate based ink.

well if I knew that were the case I would have started shoplifting from staples and drinking ink cartridges long ago

heh get cut open and start bleeding black from banging ink. I'm sure some asshole's attempted it. What a blackhearted prick

Just backload the ink IMO. No sense in fucking up a filter.

What's up Reckless and WTB? I would've responded earlier but, I got my Bankai on and am nodding in and out. No work for JB till monday.

My balls are seriously itchy

Just backload the ink IMO. No sense in fucking up a filter.

What's up Reckless and WTB? I would've responded earlier but, I got my Bankai on and am nodding in and out. No work for JB till monday.

My balls are seriously itchy

omg backloading printer ink= the shit

also drinking busch

also wus gut

also also

also also also yo yep

What up OGs? I trust we're all properly bankanified on this the eve of Thanksgiving?

^^ haha, wasnt good enough to brag about

i do the same thing, when i can only afford to get right

No bankai for me. I'm gonna go out later and try to secretly pick some oxy up from a friend I'm gonna be drinking with without her boyfriend or the fourth guy in the group finding out. 4 people drinking with 2 secretly bankaiing sounds like a rager of a thanksgiving eve to me. or not at all depending on how you look at it.
I fucking hurt and am annoyed.

I'm also enjoying a busch right now.

Haven't bought busch in a while, felt like it was time to be cheap a few weeks ago and discovered today that i still had two leftover.

and fuck that. I still have to work friday, I only get thanksgiving day itself off. Not even like I work in retail, the shit can wait till monday. I don't have much of a deadline on the job I'm designing yet, and the one we're building is damn near done and ahead of schedule.

No bankai for me. I'm gonna go out later and try to secretly pick some oxy up from a friend I'm gonna be drinking with without her boyfriend or the fourth guy in the group finding out. 4 people drinking with 2 secretly bankaiing sounds like a rager of a thanksgiving eve to me. or not at all depending on how you look at it.
I fucking hurt and am annoyed.

I'm also enjoying a busch right now.

Haven't bought busch in a while, felt like it was time to be cheap a few weeks ago and discovered today that i still had two leftover.

bruh, i had/have had plenty of money in my pocket and still commit to busch. busch is simply superior to all beers i dont give a fuck about another opinion because it is obviously flawed if you dont think busch is acctually the pussy juice left over from God himself fucking the virgin mary you are crazy

RESPECT IT

Status
Not open for further replies.