NSASDD: Social Thread: Pop Pussies, Not Pills. Dirty Needles for Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^i just dont think she had thick enough skin
Snoo mofos?
Heh this badbitch is apparently no longer anywhere to be found, but I got a great story by reading everyone's quotes. What's crackin? anything good?
^^
Yeah... she deleted all her posts.
really?
thats retarded, i mean i understand the pics....but the posts
anyways, badbitch, hows it goin...........i know ur lurking ;)
awww, i kinda liked her
Apparently, she wasn't that much of a badass.

where to begin..first of all,no i am not a bad ass.i tried to tell you guys that!i dont have thick skin,i love fuckin around but im a nice girl,not tryn to have several mean ass dudes be dicks to me about every single thing i say.no,not lurking,i been doin other shit.i just thought id pop in here tonight to see if anyone was up or wanted to talk and not be a prick..are you being sarcastic when u said "i kinda liked her"?im assuming you were but itd be a pleasant suprise if you werent..its goin fucking shitty,thanks for asking.if you guys wanna be cool then i would like to chat,i love to fuck around and bullshit but im not gonna be put down for everything i do or say.ohh ya,i deleted my posts bc i didnt want you guys to make fun of me when im not even around to defend myself...ik ik this will put as[tl,dr] but idc.fuck it.

yeah i'd hit it if i had a few beers in me.

Heh, new people showing up all hopeful about life and then freaking out and running away in tears 'cause we're too harsh... OD social resurfaces briefly once again...

So does someone want to e-mail me some opes? I could really use some, but I no longer have a car so I can't even go cop if I wanted to. I bet if I went to the ER they'd prescribe me some too, unfortunately I have no insurance till next month. Pain is so inconvenient with it's timing sometimes.
ok i definitely was not in tears lmfao and for sure was not/am not hopeful about life. im no better than you and you're no better than me.im a fuckin heroin addict w a bad fuckin habit,on top of other bullshit that no one here would give a fuck about,im totally fucked up and i hate every single thing about life.idk where the fuck you got that i was hopeful about life.i literally wonder about the next time i fall out,will it finally be for fuckin good, im tired of bullshit. but say what u will,i assume you all will be assholes about everything i had to say here tonight.if anyone wants to be cool then hit me up on my im or some shit.

why? this is a regional social forum, this isnt a focus forum, there isnt HR in this forum, its social.

Wrong. All of bluelight is HR. And this isn't just a social forum, in fact in my eyes it's a drug forum first.
The social forums are the arts and community forums.
NSADD falls somewhere in Btwn.

You can argue all you want bro, the rule has been there since day one, whetheryou want to follow it is on you.

Morning guise!

Wrong. All of bluelight is HR. And this isn't just a social forum, in fact in my eyes it's a drug forum first.
The social forums are the arts and community forums.
NSADD falls somewhere in Btwn.

You can argue all you want bro, the rule has been there since day one, whetheryou want to follow it is on you.

This...this...and this again.

Nice post Delsyd.

Morning BA, my perfectly-posed freakin' lover...otherwise evident since back ages ago. Longtime overdue, teddybear...

sittint at my desk at work drinking coffee
yo yep, bankai
gotta do it every so often
WHY
thats my lifestyle

To all assholes in nsadd social. Stop being assholes or you'll be getting infractions. This is your oficial warning.
When you see a noob be welcoming, if you act like an ass you get an infraction.
Respect eachother, if not, infraction.

If you all like this spot respect the rules, if you dont it'll just become like OD or CD social and you lot will not be welcome. (and you'll get a bunch of infractions in the mean time.)

Enjoy your turkey day

trollface.jpg

yo yep

i agree with you that these guys are hella rude to new people.i came in here tryn to be myself and talk to some people that seemed like me and have gone thru what i have/still go thru wat i do.i havent posted in here anymore bc as you said,its clear im not wanted in here.i think its bullshit tho,i wouldnt treat anyone the way these trolls do..

you have got to be fucking kidding me, im still not totally sure how i (if i am the asshole deslyd is referring to) came off as an asshole. im pretty sure i made an honest attempt to make sure your OD Social time was fun.

you have got to be fucking kidding me, im still not totally sure how i (if i am the asshole deslyd is referring to) came off as an asshole. im pretty sure i made an honest attempt to make sure your OD Social time was fun.

idk who deslyd was talkin bout.i did not think you were too hard on me. i can handle bullshitting back and forth.thats cool wit me,others tho were for real jack offs,but idc for real.thats why i just bailed outta here,fuck it i thought.and for the record i swear i did not go runnin to any mods like a narc or tattletale bitch..im not like that. whether you were being sarcastic or not you did say something along the lines of,idk,that im not ugly or something,so that was almost nice :\

To Whom It May Concern,

If you don't like it here, then why do you keep coming back?

i do like it here,i just dont want everyone to criticize everything i have to say,and what i've done or do.

Don't take my stuff outta context man, I was just making a joke about slangin' coals-- I definitely wasn't trolling that comment by Delsyd. I make no commentary on any part of any drama.

huh? i meant nothing by that post, anyone can take it anyway they want.

anyway

i hate boxers, but it was too cold to free ball this morning, we are under a winter storm warning and it was literally 75 degrees yesterday. today it is 31, wtf.

what are everyone's plans for today/ this evening? i am at work, and i bankai'd the second i walked in, smoked a joint a few minutes ago and gonna get another bankai in this afternoon before i go to a party at a highschool buddies house.

Last edited:
To all assholes in nsadd social. Stop being assholes or you'll be getting infractions. This is your oficial warning.
When you see a noob be welcoming, if you act like an ass you get an infraction.
Respect eachother, if not, infraction.

If you all like this spot respect the rules, if you dont it'll just become like OD or CD social and you lot will not be welcome. (and you'll get a bunch of infractions in the mean time.)

Enjoy your turkey day

At first I was somewhat confused about the hostility generated by this post, but after reading it more closely, I believe I understand.

"You all" is considered offensive. Round these parts, we say "y'all".

crip walking on in saying wuts gut memph and crip walk one tyme fer me baby.

also yall just play nice in here so noones feeling get hurt please. i been wit yall since our social in od. do this as a favor to me cause i like having yall taking refugee in my modsticks holster.

thanks and to iamabitch wheres the nudes memph and i have requested.

if yall need to pm me bout anything my box is allways open

pour sugar not tears

or

rape feefees not children

or

drink bourbon not blood

or

clean needles not laundry

or

high times not fives

I think I like the drink bourbon not blood one best, although I wasn't aware we had vampires on this forum.

And no more fever! :D

Probably gonna cancel my plans for today though, I still don't feel that good...

crip walking on in saying wuts gut memph and crip walk one tyme fer me baby.

also yall just play nice in here so noones feeling get hurt please. i been wit yall since our social in od. do this as a favor to me cause i like having yall taking refugee in my modsticks holster.

thanks and to iamabitch wheres the nudes memph and i have requested.

if yall need to pm me bout anything my box is allways open

lol sorry babes,no nudes of me are going up on here! haha i guess it was worth a shot to ask tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.