• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Cocaine NSADD Cocaine Megathread

My friend that lived on the Texas Mexico border says the coke is pure and fire as shit and he's been using since the late 80s.

He gets from Mexican small dealers they don't seem to cut coke till white or black ppl get their hands on it.

Black tar without fentanyl is there too
It appears to be alotta good product going round lately, not just in the states but worldwide. Very peculiar...

It’s only good a few times a year. I’ve tried a couple times to use more frequently like when I was a teen but after a couple sessions I might as well snort baking powder. My tolerance skyrockets fast these days and stays for a long time. It’s best as a treat when the timing is right.

-GC
Less is more/better with that drug. Especially since our brains have Burned out long ago, hehe.

Had some this weekend. Only 3rd or 4th session this year but it's all been the same headbanger, bellringer!

For transparency, crack. Now there's better stuff out here however this source is just so convenient I don't have to really go anywhere or do anything and if the better stuff is say a 8/10 this stuff is a 7.75/10. I never have to rewash.

I always use the same amount, 1g and 1 gram lasts me about 12 hours. An all night into the next morning binge.

I didn't notice any difference in quality this last weekend compared to other times, it's all pretty good but this leads me to another question because I've never traveled to experience coke in other regions so how can I really know what's good?

I live in a major city in the US and just know a decent hit of this stuff will sit your butt down drooling on yourself, wanting to play with some kitty but too preoccupied staring out the window lol does this mean it's good stuff?!

Had some this weekend. Only 3rd or 4th session this year but it's all been the same headbanger, bellringer!

For transparency, crack. Now there's better stuff out here however this source is just so convenient I don't have to really go anywhere or do anything and if the better stuff is say a 8/10 this stuff is a 7.75/10. I never have to rewash.

I always use the same amount, 1g and 1 gram lasts me about 12 hours. An all night into the next morning binge.

I didn't notice any difference in quality this last weekend compared to other times, it's all pretty good but this leads me to another question because I've never traveled to experience coke in other regions so how can I really know what's good?

I live in a major city in the US and just know a decent hit of this stuff will sit your butt down drooling on yourself, wanting to play with some kitty but too preoccupied staring out the window lol does this mean it's good stuff?!

Doesn’t sound bad ;)

I know what you mean on convenience though. For each drug it’s different but like weed for example I prefer convenience over who’s got the most killer bud. I’ve got no problem smoking 5 or 6 out of 10 weed, I don’t need the 9 or 10 especially if it requires any sort of hassle.

Cocaine is different in that I only use it 1-3 times a year these days, so I try to hold out for the best of the best.

Come to think of it I think the need for convenience often arises from the biggest factor of frequency of use. Of course there’s other variables but that’s probably the most important. No one wants to drive an hour to get gas when they have to fill up every couple of days.

-GC

Im going to be a little off topic since in from europe, but i really feel the need to react...

Fentanyl is not in any way a problem here, i know not one case of drugs being cut with fent and i dont think you can really get your hands on Any fent around here, also Meth is almost not available over here, only a small minority in the gay scene uses Meth around here And not shards but pills mostly...

Also nr 4.heroin is not something you Just can find here, which for me is a.serious downside, we mostly have nr 3 h over here, also no tar, and only A small minority of ppl over here actually use heroin and mostly heroin is something that is popular among homeless ppl and mostly you have to score IT on the street, i believe its not that good quality, but makes you nod quite good, IT only lacks euphoria, but whatever the quality,.i always considered nr 4 h to be far superior...

As for coke, IT used to be real fire around here, but since some years you get only 0.6 for full price for utter crap on average around 40 to 60% and cut with levamisole and lidocaïne and God knows what else..

I refuse to spent money on this...

Doesn’t sound bad ;)

I know what you mean on convenience though. For each drug it’s different but like weed for example I prefer convenience over who’s got the most killer bud. I’ve got no problem smoking 5 or 6 out of 10 weed, I don’t need the 9 or 10 especially if it requires any sort of hassle.

Cocaine is different in that I only use it 1-3 times a year these days, so I try to hold out for the best of the best.

Come to think of it I think the need for convenience often arises from the biggest factor of frequency of use. Of course there’s other variables but that’s probably the most important. No one wants to drive an hour to get gas when they have to fill up every couple of days.

-GC

Usually I'm very picky, a connoisseur😎 But these days I have fewer connections plus pretty much out the game. Plus I just don't have the motivation or care to be out all night running up on the best! But it just so happens to be right where it's at and that's not a challenging gauntlet to transverse lol

Cocaine quality in us arw so awful, mexican ar ruining it for u. I see, the colombian are cutting off supply to mexican for us cos colombain see europe and further out as lucutraive business and ar expanding all the time, lots of european gangs didnt want to do business with mexican coz of their violent repuation and is bad for business.! I dont know if this is true or not?
Anyway what is the average purity of coke on street in east coast and west coast.right now?

Funny cuz I’m in a place where you’d think it be garbage and it’s been great. I get .8 or so back on a gram when freebased and water washed multiple times. Cleanest I’ve seen since maybe 6-8yrs ago.

Where I live is unique though and maybe so are my connects. For I got a rule to never take an offer on a bump of someone’s cocaine cuz it’s NEVER as good as what I get.

-GC

I heard recently from someone that the purity of coke in Canada is coming back to 80s quality product. Is this true? How could this possibly be true? I’m mainly referring to Canada. Guy was saying he just got a taste of some real bell-ringer shit.

Last edited:
There's always been coke and always will be. Whether you can get it into your hands is another story.

I can say for certain that the coke market has grown hugely here in NZ despite being 400$ a gram(or about 250usd) and the quality is pretty high.

I think coke went through a bit of a recession over the last decades, with meth being very popular. But meth is turning to shit in many places so here comes the coke market.

Used to be that meth in nz was made domestically out of pseudo. Was way better back then. Still get that now and then but it's mostly shitty Chinese/Mexican stuff. As pseudo meth has decreased, coke has increased. Imagine similar has happened in Canada.

The coke I’ve been getting has been solid quality. Only had a bad batch once since I started getting it regularly.

"Canada" is a big place and coke in western canada and coke in Central Canada are very different markets. In the west Mexican meth took over in the last decade and I imagine the only way coke can compete now is to be better quality and lower price. It's a buyer's market for stimulants in the west. It used to be everywhere in Alberta (lower quality on average, but everywhere) but meth slowly took over because of its low price and high quality. Coke still around though, there are multi ton busts at the border all the time. https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/news/2022/cbsa-and-rcmp-make-major-cocaine-bust-and-lay-charges

"Canada" is a big place and coke in western canada and coke in Central Canada are very different markets. In the west Mexican meth took over in the last decade and I imagine the only way coke can compete now is to be better quality and lower price. It's a buyer's market for stimulants in the west. It used to be everywhere in Alberta (lower quality on average, but everywhere) but meth slowly took over because of its low price and high quality. Coke still around though, there are multi ton busts at the border all the time. https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/news/2022/cbsa-and-rcmp-make-major-cocaine-bust-and-lay-charges

This is a good point. With the high prevalence of meth and no huge shortage of MDMA either, cocaine has to find a way to stand out or else it’ll fall out of vogue. And as most of us know, only high quality cocaine is worth putting up your nose.

Like I said recently, last stuff I did had me really impressed. Just wish I could get a fair amount, usually my brother comes out of nowhere with a line or two but then cuts me off. (Maybe he’s trying to help me out lol.)

-GC

I may have noticed this too actually. I am not a regular coke user anymore, only indulge a handful of times a year these days, but I will say that I have been quite impressed the last few times I did. I was thinking maybe it's just because I don't do it a lot anymore, but no you never forget that stuff. And a lot of people have agreed with me that it was pretty good stuff. Here I was thinking I was getting lucky and stumbling upon good shit, but hey that would be cool if actual good coke was making a comeback

Just picked up what I think may be the best cocaine I’ve ever done. It’s definitely Top 5 without a doubt.

Goes up like nothing, it has the pearly shine but isn’t crunchy like lots of stuff these days it seems like it’s taken on some moisture. (Pretty much standard for this area.) I noticed people acting almost like they are rolling on it, constantly complimenting each other. I remember as a kid the desire to want to share lines as it meant you had someone to talk to, this was that. It’s a little bit of a creeper but next thing you know you feel perfectly at peace with the world, your top row of teeth are numb and you feel like god. I also notice hardly any smell, a good sign as it means no left over solvents.

Best part, doing a couple if anything I wake up feeling better the next day.

All of this together leads to a highly highly addictive substance. It’s very easy to justify doing one here and there. It’s also fairly easy to put down, but come a couple days I usually find a reason to pick it back up.

Lots of high purity cocaine is pretty much my Achilles heel so hopefully this don’t turn out bad.. I find it interesting how much batches of cocaine vary due to alkaloid variation and cuts as well.

-GC

Just picked up what I think may be the best cocaine I’ve ever done. It’s definitely Top 5 without a doubt.

Goes up like nothing, it has the pearly shine but isn’t crunchy like lots of stuff these days it seems like it’s taken on some moisture. (Pretty much standard for this area.) I noticed people acting almost like they are rolling on it, constantly complimenting each other. I remember as a kid the desire to want to share lines as it meant you had someone to talk to, this was that. It’s a little bit of a creeper but next thing you know you feel perfectly at peace with the world, your top row of teeth are numb and you feel like god. I also notice hardly any smell, a good sign as it means no left over solvents.

Best part, doing a couple if anything I wake up feeling better the next day.

All of this together leads to a highly highly addictive substance. It’s very easy to justify doing one here and there. It’s also fairly easy to put down, but come a couple days I usually find a reason to pick it back up.

Lots of high purity cocaine is pretty much my Achilles heel so hopefully this don’t turn out bad.. I find it interesting how much batches of cocaine vary due to alkaloid variation and cuts as well.

-GC
As a cokehead this triggers tf out of me it's been a minute since I've had anything sounding quite as good as this. Expensive habit so I've had to drop it like the rest, but even just running into it here or there it's just been average -good

As a cokehead this triggers tf out of me it's been a minute since I've had anything sounding quite as good as this. Expensive habit so I've had to drop it like the rest, but even just running into it here or there it's just been average -good

Sorry man. But yea doing this stuff it makes me realize how this drug fueled the 70’s and 80’s.

I think the only thing that might save me is having to work so much lately. I’m also finding myself appreciating this batch so much that a part of me wants to really try and save it for special occasions. I think the price also makes me slow down a bit these days too. It really is too expensive to get addicted to.

-GC