• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Cocaine NSADD Cocaine Megathread

Absolute garbage in my neck of the woods. Large percentages of cocaine are cut to varying degrees with levamisole, and the percentages are quite low even when not cut with levamisole. Obviously good quality blow does exist, but I think your average user is not getting it.

I imagine closer to the import sources are going to be higher quality. It pretty much gets stepped on every rung down the ladder.

I am baffled as to why anyone would cut cocaine with fentanyl. For me, fent is the "sleepiest" of all the opioids. Quite the opposite effect from what one desires from coke.

What gives?

My theory is that it is accidental cross-contamination in drug packaging warehouses. It's either that or psychopathic behavior, but it makes no business sense. Fentanyl laced cocaine is the most likely to lead to death from overdose because people expect to feel up from cocaine and they tend to redose very frequently.

I am baffled as to why anyone would cut cocaine with fentanyl. For me, fent is the "sleepiest" of all the opioids. Quite the opposite effect from what one desires from coke.

What gives?

The perfect example that prohibition is the opposite of harm reduction.

These fuckin dealers don't give a shit what they sell. They know that the customers will keep coming no matter how many of them they kill.

Is this a case of demand finally exceeding supply?

These fuckin dealers don't give a shit what they sell.
True. But as I was saying and Xorkoth agreed, it makes no business sense.

I understand cutting heroin with fentanyl or cutting cocaine with methamphetamine. At least those drugs are in the same general class.

If I bought coke that made me nod, I'd be pissed off. If I didn't know the dealer I'd never buy from him again and if I did know the dealer I'd be demanding a refund.

My theory is that it is accidental cross-contamination in drug packaging warehouses.

I've always suspected this. Cutting coke or benzos or anything with fent sounds really dumb on so many levels.

But when you look at analyzed street drugs you commonly see like 3-4 drugs show up.

Like LSD tabs that also show for ketamine, cocaine, heroin, etc - which seems to be fairly common.

Maybe because fent is so potent there really is no cutoff for "trace amounts"? So instead of "trace" it's listed as a cutting agent?

I've always suspected this. Cutting coke or benzos or anything with fent sounds really dumb on so many levels.

But when you look at analyzed street drugs you commonly see like 3-4 drugs show up.

Like LSD tabs that also show for ketamine, cocaine, heroin, etc - which seems to be fairly common.

Maybe because fent is so potent there really is no cutoff for "trace amounts"? So instead of "trace" it's listed as a cutting agent?
Lsd tabs with ket cocaine or heroin? You couldn't even fit a few mg

True. But as I was saying and Xorkoth agreed, it makes no business sense.

I understand cutting heroin with fentanyl or cutting cocaine with methamphetamine. At least those drugs are in the same general class.

If I bought coke that made me nod, I'd be pissed off. If I didn't know the dealer I'd never buy from him again and if I did know the dealer I'd be demanding a refund.

No, it doesn't make business sense at all. But that's assuming that dealers rely upon a discerning clientèle of regular users.

These days, every fucker takes drugs and they're so used to bashed up shit that as long it gets them fucked up they'll buy it. There's a whole generation of users out there that have never known the drug scene that existed before the RC explosion.

Lsd tabs with ket cocaine or heroin? You couldn't even fit a few mg
exactly, just trace amounts from accidental contamination, but I see this all the time on pillreports

we're speculating thats why there are reports of cocaine laced with fentanyl (because that doesn't make much sense)

Also, these rapper deaths from "xanax laced with fentanyl"... how do they know that?

What if he ate xanax openly, but also did fent without telling anyone? How could they tell the difference? Although I'd admit that xanax laced with fent sounds more plausible than cocaine laced with fent

If the police seized some cocaine and it also tested with minute trace of fentanyl - it sounds VERY politician-y and police-y to say "This cocaine is laced with fentanyl!! Fear!!!!" like a scare tactic when in reality there is almost zero fent in it at all

exactly, just trace amounts from accidental contamination, but I see this all the time on pillreports

we're speculating thats why there are reports of cocaine laced with fentanyl (because that doesn't make much sense)

Also, these rapper deaths from "xanax laced with fentanyl"... how do they know that?

What if he ate xanax openly, but also did fent without telling anyone? How could they tell the difference? Although I'd admit that xanax laced with fent sounds more plausible than cocaine laced with fent

If the police seized some cocaine and it also tested with minute trace of fentanyl - it sounds VERY politician-y and police-y to say "This cocaine is laced with fentanyl!! Fear!!!!" like a scare tactic when in reality there is almost zero fent in it at all
Haven't there been deaths?

A few comedians just died in LA from fentanyl laced coke . Becareful !
Heard of more than just this occasion

Yes, several people including a friend of my friend and a girl I chilled with a few times died from fent laced coke in my town. But the thing is, if someone was being sloppy and spilled a bit of fent on a brick of coke or something, most of it would be fine but there would be a couple of hot spots that might kill you. Not intentional, just sloppy. Each time it happened, it was just like 1-3 deaths, there weren't people dropping left and right.

Heard of more than just this occasion

so where I live(North Carolina, major city) almost every Xanax pill here is mostly fent. Every pain pill that aren’t hydros are fent. There is some coke here with fent in it, but much more likely to find it with meth. Myself personally, I don’t have to deal with that bullshit. Thankful for that too. Although, most coke that isn’t from my THREE main connects, cause a histamine reaction if you miss. I have no clue what it could be, considering I’ve only ever had histamine reactions to cedar/juniper when working
But, I know it makes no sense to lace coke with fent, because they’re on opposite ends of the spectrum. It does indeed make “business sense”. The fent the 98% get here is cut all to hell, and taxed like hell. 60-80 a half, 120-140 a g all the fucking way. If you’re lucky, you can get it for coke prices and it’s actually good fent.(strange how that works). The fent that is in the coke, is similar to the meth. It is fucking trash, awful, bottom of the barrel bs. The fent in the pills is still better than what the coke is cut with. Fent costs PENNIES, from Chinese labs. The cartel/triads are making a fucking KILLING(quite literally).

I can’t speak for other cities, but this has been my observation. At least from my perspective, which isn’t exactly the normal users perspective.

Here in ATL it's pretty steadily decent. Not the most fire but not bad either. I've only had coke that didn't totally geek me out once in my 16 years of living in ATL.

Granted we are a hub for trafficking so it makes sense that what comes through isn't completely trashed yet.

I actually got a couple lines given to me a few weeks back that really impressed me. Felt just like the old days, everything including the nagging desire for “just one more.”

It was funny as we drove home I said “well I gotta get up in a few hours, this is probably the cocaine talking but.. can I get just one more” lol.

-GC

I actually got a couple lines given to me a few weeks back that really impressed me. Felt just like the old days, everything including the nagging desire for “just one more.”

It was funny as we drove home I said “well I gotta get up in a few hours, this is probably the cocaine talking but.. can I get just one more”
Hshqha gc ,
I remember I used to do that a lot with my friend, ask for 1 last bump xD since he always had 5g bags everytimr we went to a disco he had no problem.

My friend that lived on the Texas Mexico border says the coke is pure and fire as shit and he's been using since the late 80s.

He gets from Mexican small dealers they don't seem to cut coke till white or black ppl get their hands on it.

Black tar without fentanyl is there too

Stuff been getting in the UK is pretty fkn good atm. It's a drug I seldom use tho, maybe few times a yr....

It’s only good a few times a year. I’ve tried a couple times to use more frequently like when I was a teen but after a couple sessions I might as well snort baking powder. My tolerance skyrockets fast these days and stays for a long time. It’s best as a treat when the timing is right.

-GC

It’s only good a few times a year. I’ve tried a couple times to use more frequently like when I was a teen but after a couple sessions I might as well snort baking powder. My tolerance skyrockets fast these days and stays for a long time. It’s best as a treat when the timing is right.

-GC
Had an unhealthy relationship with it few yrs ago after broke up with my gf where I would start drinking & doing coke Fri teatime & continue thru til Sunday lunchtime. Besides the tolerance & the fact it takes a heavy toll on the body (especially with alcohol) the price of the stuff is enough incentive to keep it down to occasional use