• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Cocaine NSADD Cocaine Megathread

The coke here on the east coast seems to be cut to shit, i got a free line from my cuz who deals the other night and barely felt anything, then he ordered up some more from his supplier and that seemed to be worse.It was my second time doing coke and i was barely feeling anything, im on Effexor XR 75Mg but from what i read effexor makes coke better if anything.

What's the coke like in Texas?

idk about houston or austin but D-town has some very good fish but also has a decent amount of bunk its really just who you know. b, back in the day you could get no prices g's of primo post 9/11 its no prices

Last edited by a moderator:
I used hang around with a crack dealer, and his fiance - he was a chill guy and his house was awesome - besides you know - the crack heads we'd ocassionally encounter, it was an experience haha.

This was a long time ago - but in Malden, MA my friends could cop for like no prices a g. Never really did much cause I never had that much money haha - I mostly smoked weed, drankand had the occasional line when it was kindly offered. Never really had more than 3. It was good times though - like 2005 - 2006 or so.

im going to punch a small child. most of my connects' blow has gone to absolute shit. it's just getting cut more and more, which is depressing since november/december has been amazing. luckily my one connect who is also a good friend I hang out with still gets substantial quality. she only sells to her friends/people she's known for ever to pay for her own stuff. hell yea.

anyone in the NYC area see good product recently cuz its not lookin good afaik, i searched the thread with the search thread tool but nothing came up...

I haven't slept for over a day now lol.... I'm not sure if I'm going to crash now or stay up. I'm suppose to chill with my two friends. We're going to get drunk and snort lines of coke throughout the night, can't wait. I kind of wanna smoke crack too but I don't think I should lulz...
lol crack :p

in December my connect hooked me up with straight rock coke, off the brick, was so strong, it lasted me 5 weekends, it was about 4.5 ozs, but was fire, got more stuff today,but not as strong 8 ball. :)

what? 4.5 oz not as strong as an 8 ball? That doesn't even make sense, quantity doesn't affect purity/ strength, and even if that were the case, in theory (we all know you rarely ever get a true 3.5g ball) there are 36 8 balls in 4.5 oz so.... you lost me?

if i had 4.5oz of ok coke it'd last me a damn long time.

only so much can fit in yo' nose.

that's what the fuck I'm talkin about. That'd be hard work killing that much by yourself. Hell, you could have coke and stripper parties every weekend with that much. Maybe did you mean 4.5g?

Are people allowed to post pictures of their stuff here? I want to see some people's goods! I haven't seen some good fish scale in ages.

Damn, It seems like we used to have a lot of coke out here on long island. But weak crack is everywhere. Crap isn't really worth buying all the time.

I used hang around with a crack dealer, and his fiance - he was a chill guy and his house was awesome - besides you know - the crack heads we'd ocassionally encounter, it was an experience haha.

This was a long time ago - but in Malden, MA my friends could cop for like no prices a g. Never really did much cause I never had that much money haha - I mostly smoked weed, drankand had the occasional line when it was kindly offered. Never really had more than 3. It was good times though - like 2005 - 2006 or so.

Our crack dealers are making that shit progressively weaker on us too. I say boycott the bastards haha!!!!! More money for my opioid and nicotine addictions!

got some quality coke last night from memphis which always seems to be putting out quality product.

watch the racial jokes man..that shit aint cool

and for the record..cocaine is probably the worst drug of all time cause its so useless and theres never enough...now i love coke but its pointless and a waste of money..id rather buy an 8th of weed then spend the same amount and get a gram..not only will the weed last longer but you just get way more satisfaction from it, you dont feel like you just pissed your money away

now if the girl your trying to bang that night wants some booger sugar then by all means get down and play with your nose especially if you can get her to pay for it , or throw down at least..thats even better

related material

UGK - Cocaine feat Rick Ross
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrTQ2gdjR1Y

everything was cool, i was ice cold
til i let the bitch get up in my nose

and for the record..cocaine is probably the worst drug of all time cause its so useless and theres never enough...now i love coke but its pointless and a waste of money..id rather buy an 8th of weed then spend the same amount and get a gram..not only will the weed last longer but you just get way more satisfaction from it, you dont feel like you just pissed your money away

now if the girl your trying to bang that night wants some booger sugar then by all means get down and play with your nose especially if you can get her to pay for it , or throw down at least..thats even better

i agree completely. ive only been doing so much lately due to a) my lack of ability to use mdma anymore (meds im on), so coke has become my club drug stim of choice...especially if im prepping for a concert. crush up some rock, mix in some adderall, put in a lil bag, key bumps all night. b) my friends have gotten into it + a good friend sells it. it's kinda hard to turn down free lines or half price .5's/gs.

although my favorite coke guy i have FINALLY is back in his shit (he was giving me really cut shit last time and i told him). watched him chip off 1.5 from a single oz rock and throw in a bag. <3 the fact that he's the cheapest guy/best (when quality is like it normally is) i can get.

really trying to slow down though. i've caught myself doing too much white and adderall lately. hell, last night went from a .5 and some tallboys with a friend, to some party where i ended up sniffing 60mg adderall, then ate 10mg, then woke up and bought 2 more before i went home.

i need more weed and less stims, lol

what? 4.5 oz not as strong as an 8 ball? That doesn't even make sense, quantity doesn't affect purity/ strength, and even if that were the case, in theory (we all know you rarely ever get a true 3.5g ball) there are 36 8 balls in 4.5 oz so.... you lost me?

Sorry I was high, lol, the 4.5 lasted for the weekends in december and early January. It was rock in form, crystal like, very strong :)

I meant 4.5 grams, but I did mean, the stuff I got last weekend was powder, and not rock form like the stuff i got last month which seemed alot stronger in Rock Form.