• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(NRG-1 Naphthylpyrovalerone Naphyrone) - New Experience

What's the actual point in taking drugs? If you're intelliegent like myself, you will abandon your stupid ways and not take anymore stupid fucking drugs.

I mean don't get me wrong, they can be great. But this is only when you do them in the right situations. You also have to be in the right mindset, and have control over your dosage etc. Most people i know do not stick to these guidelines.

Just pisses me off how i have recently, along with mates, taken loads of drugs for no point other than to feel good, and it just sucks really. I'm not saying don't do drugs; but seriously fucking plan your actions, as otherwise you'll lose your sanity. RESPECT THY DRUGS!

Nice one Slackhands:!

I couldn't agree more! unfortunatly I always seem to find the right setting for weed, though that has been tried and tested for thousands of years and everybodys happy!

These new designer plant food drugs are great but at the end of the day we are mearly volenteer guinee pigs.... What pisses me off is the ignorance of the government thier 'accepted' drugs (alcohol, tobacco etc.) have killed more people than plant food, pills and coke put together and these deaths could have been down to the impurity of the drugs after being in the hands of criminals who cut them with god knows what!

LEGALISE, PURUFY, TAX!! .....we're all grown ups ...with an age limit and some control we could all benifit from the legal sale recreational drugs instead of the black market and criminal gangs!

Peace Out!

^you haven't been here too long. Slackhands is an absolute reck, gripped by nearly any new 'legal high' that arrives. I'm pretty sure his preaching is self-criticism by proxy ;)

^ lol- You're dead right man. I just can't believe how many people have taken it so seriously lol. Must have been on something good.....

p.s. People have been quoting my comment for weeks now. Cant get enough of it hahahaha- it serves as a platform for all future drug regulation discussion or similar. lol. tripping my head offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Last edited:
While all the vendors are scurrying around trying to find the new mephedrone (which I hope they don't after the mephedrone horror stories), rather than replace the aromaric 4-toluyl group of meph with 2-naphthyl as in the subject of this thread, they might find better results if the replacement aromatic group had been 2-thienyl. Naphthyl groups always make me think about carcinogens for some reason...

It's becoming more available now, but it's not a toy like other legal highs.

No drug is a toy regardless of whether it's legal or not. It's the 'toy' attitude that lead to mephedrone becoming such a big problem, with the subsequent legislation in the UK that took most RCs out of circulation. Anything that alters your brain/body chemistry deserves to be treated with respect

Last edited:
Hi

Me and two of my friends tried this and there is not a lot of information on it around so I thought I would post our experiences.

About us: 2 females, 1 male, all with limited to moderate drug experience (cannabis, mephedrone, mdma)

I ordered the nrg-1 online and it came a couple of days later - it was very floury and sticky and had no real smell to it. It was quite hard to chop up into lines as quite static but worked ok with a razor.

At about 11pm we took intra-nasally about 10mg each (eyeballed)

There were no real noticable effects at first, we were all fairly chatty before hand so no real change.

1 hour later (12pm) we decided to take another slightly bigger line each, approx 20mg and after about 10 minutes, we could all feel 'something' although this may have been placebo?

Throughout the night we took another couple of small 20mg lines each on the hour and there was definately a nice, buzzy feeling happening. We were slightly jumpy and jittery but listening to music and chatting openly. It was definately a nice chilled out vibe and I think it would be quite good to party to, although there is definately a more anxious feeling than something like mephedrone.

At about 3am we each took a small line (approx 25mg) of mephedrone for no real reason other than it was there. We all use mephedrone regularly and know its effects, but this time the rush was greater than usual and brought on more jitters than previously. I wouldnt recommend mixing these two chemicals...

We attempted to go to bed at approximately 4.30am - i say attempted - none of us could sleep until the earliest of 8am, and lay in bed feeling anxious, hot and cold and unable to sleep.

The feeling was almost of having had 15 coffees and not being able to sleep. Not good.

After finally getting to sleep for a few hours, woke up feeling not too terrible, just sleep deprived and slight stomach cramps between us. We are slightly grumpy and hearts are pounding.

I think I would have this drug again but only early on in the evening and only if I knew I had a long night ahead of me. The inability to sleep is very annoying.

I would also say that this is not a mephedrone replacement as it has been marketed, as it does not give you an instant rush or make you feel friendly to complete strangers, but just gives a fairly pleasant buzz and insight.

To anyone thinking of trying this drug, please be very careful with dosage as a little goes a long way and as there is no instantaneous rush after taking it, you will want to take more to make sure you feel it - this is not necessary as it is a buzz that slowly comes on, rather than a rush.

Anyways, be careful and use in moderation and sensibly.

I hope this has helped and hasnt broken any rules as I am a newbie :)

x

AFOF bought 1 gram of NRG-1 from a website paying £20.

AFOF BODY STATS

Height: 5ft 10
Weight: 11 stone
HR monitured using a watch: Normal is 58 BPM

Body would be mostly muscle little fat, atheltic and frequently excercised cardio-vascule.

Previous: use of mephedrone over a year but no other legal substances.

20:00 - Dosage of 0.05 g or 50 mg weighed out and inhaled through nose.

Effects noticable after 10 mins..........no euphoria rush like mephedrone.....increased alertness and a bit of a buzz.

20:30 - Dosage of 0.05g or 50 mg weighed out and inhaled through nose.

Effects were just continutation of alertness and buzz but noticable increase in HR measured at 20:45 at 90 BPM.

22:30 - Dosage of 0.10 g or 100 mg weighed out and inhaled through nose.

Effects were very sudden.
HR increased to 145 BPM.
anxiety replaced the buzz.
skin became very tanned looking through lack of oxygen.
cold blue fingers and tingly pins and needles.
i have only experienced this once and that was towards the end of a 24 hour session of mephedrone where 5 grams was consumed.

23:00-12:00 (noon)

Insomnia
HR was frequently measured and had a constant range of 140-150 BPM during this period
Heart Burn - caused by abdomen shaking constantly
Lots of burping
Heart felt pressured
Extreame anxiety
Body shaking in same way as it does during the fight/flight mode of CNS release of Adrenaline.
Jaw movement
Bowels felt very tight
Penis shrank from 5 Inches to 1.5 Inch.......most extreame case ive had
Headache but not too severe just slight discomfort
12:00 - 2PM

Anxiety begins to fade
HR slows to slightly than normal level of 80 BPM
Return to normal in regards to skin colour etc
BUT

The substance in itself is quite sticky so nasal inhalation results in the compound clinging to the nasal passage and back of the throat
During 1200-2PM i noticed that as my nose was slowly decongesting and i was breathing it would stimulate a quite increase in HR and the andrenaline effect which would subside after 5mins or so
This happened around 10 times i would estimate during the 2 hours.
2PM-10PM

Insomnia still in effect
Now depressive comedown as such
slight headache
10PM

Sleep
Conclusion

What a complete disaster, big let-down and the most uncomfortable night ever had, at around 10AM Ambulance nearly rang because of HR and fear of a heart attack.

Big mistake was made in terms of dosage, feel free to abuse AFOF. AFOF actually feels like he got very lucky and feels that if he was unfit/overweight he may have not got away with this.

AFOF is worried about possible damage to his heart through obvious severe lack of oxygen to his body.

No real euphoria, talkative when not anxious but anxiety accounted for most of the experience.

AFOF will never ever consume NRG-1 again.

Advice

If you do choose to experiment, doses should not be more than 0.01 g / 10 mg.............heed this advice.

The danger of this drug is the relatively small doses required to send the body into FIGHT/FLIGHT mode.......

If you dose again to remove anxiety or to try and obtain euphoria similar to mephedrone you are putting ur heart into a very very dangerous position and the side effects are long lasting.

FINALLY,

This drug will kill people I have no doubt about that, its too powerful at a relatively low dose and the way it works means people are quite likely to redose and you don't really know how bad things are until an hour or so after the redose.

PLEASE USE EXTREAME CAUTION BUT MY ADVICE IS TO LEAVE THIS BAG OF DEATH ALONE.

i echo the opinions being voiced about the come down. i enjoyed the buzz. its sort of a hollow coke/speed hit.

i am convinced a lot of people are going to end up in hospital due to the potency, unless its sold "cut" ...i can see it so so clearly, a few drinks, mates in a toilet. rack up a line. ooops "a line" and bang thats you bluelighted to a&e or the morgue.

my 2 cents worth were about the comedown. 5days without sleep after 24hr binge. (300mgs max..but still excessive)...this was followed by a massive physical and mental crash.

saying that im trying it again tomorrow. im just gonna be sensible. but its my belief is that i can be sensible. unfortunately, sensible drinking is beyond most of us, let alone sensible drug use. cue the "drunk line in a toilet scenario" killing off a few of us. :(

as for it being a carcinogen - i havnt found anything to support this from a scientific background. the only references seem to suggest its been used as an appetite suppressant in france..im not sure if this is true?

I had the tanning of the skin as well on a heavy meph binge and assumed it was because of my liver. My eyes also looked a bit jaundiced. Never been so worried in my life.

Definately not a good sign as someone else reported that this stuff screwed their liver for a week.

Dude I have explained my mate's experience on doing nearly a whole gram to him self (basically paranoia and scambled thoughts). I did a small amount(less than you) but would agree with you entirely on your observations. Would you guess my mate is guna be completely out of it for days having consumed at least 800 mg's in less than 6 hours? I reckon i must have done about 15mg's tops, but i was drinking a fair bit too.

I am not very expereinced with drugs, and was wondering if you may know the likely effects of taking as much as my mate took? Really would help if you have any idea. By the way, we did it yesterday, and i am not with the guy now to see how he is and he's not picking up phone. He was screwed earlier though.

i went out friday nite to a rave with sum m8s had sum powder an 8 pills got bak to the after party at bowt 4 sat mornin went an bought 2 grams of nrg, consumed the lot between 4 of us in 2 lines , not bin sleep yet but feel fine

No drug is a toy regardless of whether it's legal or not. It's the 'toy' attitude that lead to mephedrone becoming such a big problem, with the subsequent legislation in the UK that took most RCs out of circulation. Anything that alters your brain/body chemistry deserves to be treated with respect
Good advice F&B ;)
But wilo the vendors heed your advice? I doubt it but time will tell.................

I won't offer any kind of trip report because i can't be confident of the accuracy i can offer.

However i wanted to say that recently, four of us took relatively low doses of this (insufflated) and two of us suffered what i've found out to be called Delusional Parasitosis.

My delusions carried on for almost 48 hours and included wasps, bees, some sort of mosquito like creature and several semi invisible fractal like creatures (i could only see their reflections).

I'm allergic to (and terrified of) bee's, and towards the beginning their were a few bees buzzing around the window ledge, which is what i think 'may' have triggered that. The fractal creatures is something that i have never experienced before with anything.

I also at some point lost half an hour of my life (left for the shops, returning 30 minutes later without any shopping, nor with any knowledge of where i'd just been).

I just wanted to post that as something to be cautious of, and also to see if anyone could offer any sort of insight into what i experienced? Specifically more so about the creatures in the reflections.

Last edited:
wow, that sounds absolutely terrifying. did the delusions set in immediately after dosing or was there any kind of positive result?

what is a relatively low dose? i thought this stuff is supposed to be super-active at 3-5mg like MDPV?

I tried this yesterday, I agree with what most people have said, this is wwaaaaayyyy stronger then mephedrone and I wouldnt be surprised if it becomes just as popular closer to summer, when kids are out of school in the UK. Also its much better value for money, a gram seems to be about the same as a gram of mephedrone, £25 - £30, how ever it lasts alot longer and unlike mephedrone you wont feel the need to do the whole gram quickly like mephedrone. The price will probably drop as it gets more popular.

Comedowns not as bad as mephedrone, you may feel a little sick for about half an hour, and maybe depressed for about an hour but its not that bad. Personally Im not doing it again, It was a laugh but I would rather do something where people know the long term effects...

Hope this helps in someway :)

wtf

Just done some. Bit wierd, nothin really, just feel hungry but dont wana eat. Need 2 listen 2 music lol. Meow is better tho, ppl sayin its 40 times better? Wtf noway! Not even 2 times better
lol xx

As there is not a lot known about this stuff I thought I would post my report. We ordered 1 gram from a well known seller it arrived the morning of 11th March.

First impressions: very much like MDPV. Kind of like corn startch. It clumps and sticks to things.

Set and setting. Mild mephedrone comedown, generally happy. S's bedroom not likely to be interrupted. Plenty of music and entertainment.

T+00 Ingested approximately 10mg of NRG-1 intra-nasally.
T+10 We seem to be giggling a lot. Could be placebo.
T+20 Mild effects. Some mild high. Time to redose with apox 20mg.
T+22 I scratch myself.
T+31 Very talkative now. No empathy to speak of. No euphoria either. The vibe or buzz feels external to self like the room has a buzz lol.
T+43 We are all very "into" things. Everyday tasks become more fun.
T+60 Snort another 25mg.
T+70 Me and V take a walk up to the shops. Bipedal locomotion seems easier than normal. We walk quickly. I have the erge to talk to randoms and indul
ge myself a little.
T+90 The NRG-1 is a backround "driving" buzz it pushes you on to new things. I cant imagine dancing on it though.
T+360 Time has flown by. Everything we do seems more interesting. We are now setting maths/algebra problems for one another (is it us thats dull or the drug?).
T+ 12 hours Effects are subsiding I will be able to sleep soon.

OK so that was my report.
Odd little compound. No real euphoria or rushes of any kind. Feels almost like 4 cups of coffee with out the jitteryness but lasts a hell of a lot longer. Would do it again and would recommend it to friends. Seems inteligent talkative and "up".

substancecode_nrg1[/size
substancecode_naphthylpyrovalerone
substancecode_naphyrone[/size
substancecode_exotic

Feel sick :-(

wow, that sounds absolutely terrifying. did the delusions set in immediately after dosing or was there any kind of positive result?

what is a relatively low dose? i thought this stuff is supposed to be super-active at 3-5mg like MDPV?

Delusions slowly crept in, can't be at all accurate on dosing, it was all eyeballed.

The biggest problem i had, was that i wasn't aware this could create such vivid delusions, so i wasn't aware i'd slipped into one.

I'm gonna give it a couple of weeks and retry, on the basis i think i was just unlucky this time.

My first experience with it, i'd liken it to a low dosed nytol trip (Diphenhydramine), less auditory stimulation, but similar levels of visual stimulation, without the feeling of sedation, or heavy body load.

EDIT: Received a free sample from a different vendor today, and it's appearance is very different.

Last edited:
I will be posting my trip report later on NRG-1. I can tell everyone this. VERY UNENJOYABLE. Similar to MDPV as reported. 0 empathy. None at ALL. I am all about empathy and I found mephedrone quite enjoyable during the one occasion that I actually got to try it, this people is NO mephedrone and I'm very disappointed about how it is being advertised. I usually find some sort of therapeutic value in every psychoactive, including MDPV as an energy booster and only an energy booster in one small very low dose, NRG-1 = CRAP Don't buy this stuff people.

have some comming next week... from a big vendor who sells it as naphyrone, not nrg1. as it's supposed to be similar to pv I might enjoy it...
gonna post my experience then.

I really don't think this is going to take off at all! The "labs" will need to think up something better very soon!

NRG-2 / Energy 2

This may be a bit off topic & might need to be moved but......

Just seen a vendor advertising NRG-2 in stock & specifying it as

- epithio-17α-methyl-17β-ol-N-Benzyloxycarbonyl-d-proline -

Cant find much about this on google, any1 shed any light???