Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(NRG-1 Naphthylpyrovalerone Naphyrone) - New Experience

Bin it... Just bin it...
Best decision you'll make this month. It'll put you back to neutral in the eyes of the decision fairies... (atm your -100 points for buying NRG-1 in the first place)

NRG-1 is nasty stuff, I tried it once, and was all okay during the night, but for hours and hours after, i just felt tweaked and a bit disconnected from reality. it was a horrible feeling.

NRG-1 is nasty stuff, I tried it once, and was all okay during the night, but for hours and hours after, i just felt tweaked and a bit disconnected from reality. it was a horrible feeling.

I couldn´t be more agree. I remember a thread from spanish forum about Naphyrone (NRG-1, Energy 1, O-2482), we were talking about the toxicity on that
ring. Take a look.

"O-2482 / Naphthylpyrovalerone / Naphyrone: A SNDRI (Serotonin norepinephrine dopamine reaptuke inhibitor). Such substances are beginning to use against chronic depression, but this in particular has never been used.

Bluelight:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=492720

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=494019

Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O-2482

I wait a bit for others to try. I would not be the first to discover the long-term effects of an unknown drug.

This molecule (naphthyl pyrovalerone) reminded the MDPV (methylenedioxy pyrovalerone), as you said. However, despite the fact that the structures resemble the effects can be quite different.
I do not like too much the naphthalene ring without substituents. It's like the JWH-18, and it is speculated that such structures can lead to carcinogenic metabolic intermediates (called epoxides). At the moment I am not convinced.

A seller has just released a product does not mean that you will be safe. I was waiting, and watching the naphthalene ring, I never approached."

Nrg1

Has anyone else cottoned onto the fact that NRG1 makes you feel really HORNY? Used with V it did the trick for me bigtime...

People allergy test new substances on slight scratch on your arm use around 2 mg and place it on the scratch no irritation ,No allergen. Also buy caps then you don't have to taste the nastiness

All chemicals can potentially kill you so of course it's not harmless, I hate the Media. Go have a smoke and a beer and lets talk about prohibition as in solving the problem is not taking the products off the streets we've known this for years , but everyone wants a cut $$!~

beware injecting Naphyron-ruins veins

as i hate snorting drugs,when i try a new RC,after testing allorgy,i tend 2 bomb then,but Naphyrone didnt do much even after upping dose few times. so i thought id trv IV'ing it-i injected heroin 4 8yrs.anyway apart from good heroin and crack i got a gr8 rush,2 gr8.Napherone burns like hell,and where i used my 2 arm mainlines 4 8yrs now i find it hard 2 even get thighs.but started chasing-really shud stop instdead of ever 2 weeks. just watch if u MUST IV.stay safe

Hi all,

I'm a journalist, and I've read a lot about the UK government's plans to ban NRG-1.

I'd really like to hear from several people who have tried NRG-1 and would be willing to talk about it - no doubt there will be hundreds of "NRG-1 ruined my son's life" stories and the likes, so it would be good to hear from people with a range of opinions on the subject.

Do you think it's harmless? Did you have a horrible experience?

I'd like to hear from you, and we can discuss your view.

Otherwise I'm always looking to hear from people who have had remarkable experiences or know others with remarkable stories.

Get in touch with me at [email protected]

Best,
Cal

there are no respectable journalists with gmail-ads.

I couldn´t be more agree. I remember a thread from spanish forum about Naphyrone (NRG-1, Energy 1, O-2482), we were talking about the toxicity on that
ring. Take a look.
do you think the toxicity may be the cause of my veins ruing? i IV'ed heroin for 8yrs using citric acid (which burned a little,and sometimes lemon juice but i found myself goin 2 my legs where for 8 i used the mainline running down the inside of ur forearm.im sure its the Naph but be nice to c what others say

Just had 15 mg of this and the taste is AWFUL, my nose feels like acid has gone up it, will post back with the effects.

Very mellow feeling, like spaced out and relaxed. I am not snorting anymore because the pain in 1000x worse than meph.

Not having anymore eitherway as I have some blurred vision, I am staying away from this.

Last edited:
It seems NRG-1 in some cases is actually MDPV, which if you are in the UK is a Class B controlled substance.

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/182158-police-warning-over-new-drug/

QUOTE]

This is explains alot as to why when i first tryed this branded Energy-1 i was spaced out for days on very tiny amounts-(5mg--10mg) and no sleep for days on end bit like cyrstal meth. nice buzz i thought and 1/2aG lasted weeks of occasional use.

However, last time i tryed it with a friend it looked and smelt compleately different (more yellow/crystaline) still branded Energy-1 and had little or no effect same doses, bit numbing when dabed biterly rancid, even when he tyred bigger doses it was still compleate garbage, advised him to bin it or read up on here before upping the doses.

Any one know testing kits that work with any of these new RC's or is it a matter of waiting till the old bill nik ya and test it for you???

NRG1/Naphyrone

i allways understood NRG1 and naphyroon were same.but after my friend who does offten knows what she talks bout,is convid NRG has more than naphyrone.sum places just 1 name-1 place Naph is cheaper! any thoughts? also notice lot more problems with NRG1,or coukd be common name.

test kits

well i give samples every 2 weeks,urin sent 2 lab and methadrone,butylon,methylone and naphyrone all seemed 2 show amphetamins,so if u ge kits that check amphets,id say thats ur best cholce

i tried nrg-1 when it first came out, the initial effects were ok, but the lack of sleep for days, and depression for weeks put me off it.

i recently read somewhere that it had been refined and was much nicer, so not being one to learn from my mistakes i tried it again, it was actually really nice. then, a different batch, hardly anything, went through a G in a few hours and had a nap....

...several batches...mostly the same more or less in effect (apparat from the weak one)later...and it was rather pleasant and growing on me.

then i read that nrg-1 isnt actually Naphyrone as advertised, as already pointed out its a lottery of anything.... several posts said to by unbranded "Naphyrone". which i did.

it came in crystal form, insufated it did very little, managed to go through it in a few hours. however. it left me feeling very "spaced out" and "not with it", i didnt get into things like with nrg-1..and my snot went bright yellow.

about 6hrs later still left with a banging headache and slight "not with it" feeling. slightly trippy, blurry vision.. not able to cope with music/tv etc

anyone else had this with so called pure "Naphyrone" crystals?

Tried it not knowing what it was. Was doing mephedrone all night and then some tit sold this stuff to me as MDMA at about 5 am. To be fair, I should have known better, there has not been decent MDMA around for ages.

Took it orally - was dabbing so very hard to actually gauge how much I took but I am greedy so it was fair amount. Was with three friends, all big blokes. At first, not much, then first still thinking it was MDMA, I got a bit of a rush but without the MDMA empathy, loveliness or any tactile behaviour. We were chatting a lot and the trippy stuff that was coming out of our mouths was quite extraordinary. My mind was miles ahead of me taking me into really weird places. To be fair, we laughed like idiots and were having fun but it was random and there was definitely none of that warm human interaction element in it like you get with MDMA or mephedrone.

Trip to a shop to get some booze turned into a ridiculous one hour adventure with everyone being confused.com. The general feel, looking back was that of a rush but with undertones of serious anxiety. I felt the need to redose to stave away that undercurrent of anxiety. It went for hours until about noon when all of the sudden I got quite yawny and suddenly anxious, wanting to go home and just chill.

When got home half an hour later, the anxiety turned into a full on nightmare. It was like mother of all comedowns all at once. Guilt-tripping myself into oblivion, breaking in hot and cold sweat, could not sleep but the thought of leaving the house was unbearable, I started having suicidal thoughts. By then it was about 6 so I was in that awful state for nearly 4 hours. Phoned a friend thank God. SHe arrived with some Valium and was horrified to find me looking shrivelled, paranoid, hysterical. Gave me a 10mg Valium which would knock me out, 2 hours later, I was still chattering and crying. She dosed me with another one and only then I passed out.

Woke up the next morning feeling horrific. The comedown went on for days, apathy, sudden mood swings, depression...

I am no angel and did my fair bit of drugs but this stuff was just unbelieveably awful.

Got in touch with mates who I did it with - they had a very similar experience. Then talked to another mate and when described what the stuff did and what it looked like - it was definitely NRG.

Stay well clear of it. I am not doing that stuff ever again.

I snorted some last night for my first time. Loved methylone and to a lesser extent mephedrone but our supply was waning so we got some NRG1. Snorted it, small lines at first, getting bigger quickly as it never seemed to get us where we wanted to be - was talkative, but nothing else, kind of empty, spaced out. Very moorish, even though each line didn't really do much, we still wanted more, and quickly. Kind of coke-ish in that way, except no where near as good. The snort didn't hurt exactly, but it felt horrible. The drip like sandpaper. It's been about 8 hours since I took some now and I can't sleep. Heart racing, and for the last hour or so the most intense hunger pains (far beyond how hungry I really am), so painful I was doubled over. Nose blocked worse than with any other drug. Verdict: rubbish, not going to bother with it again. The high is minimal at best and the come down and side effects much worse than M1 or MCAT.

I'm tempted to get it in one more time as I've found somewhere which im pretty sure sells pure naphyrone, and other members have told me the pure stuff seems to give alot of nice effects with much fewer negative ones. But then again I don't think i can be arsed with 6-apb just round the corner.