• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

NPS Act Discussion V2. Novel, Psychoactive, Still here!

No, I'm actually asking you where these benzo addicts are?

The past 12 months the sky was supposed to be falling, and what do you know chicken little, it hasn't.

Perhaps the legal market wasn't that great after all?

Here's one. I didn't die, but the day I had seven seizures in hospital, I probably came close. That was the second occasion. I'd imagine that they tried to inject me with benzos but they did fuck all due to my ridiculous tolerance. The only time I remember receiving IV Benzo's was on the third occasion when my tolerance was significantly lower. I can remember suddenly feeling a familiar feeling of euphoria and trying to casually get another dose.

Basically my mate had convinced me to buy 5g's of etizolam whilst in the middle of a relatively sustainable "fair well" binge. Next thing you know my tolerance is increasing exponentially and I've just peaked out at 250mg etizolam powder in one go (1mg was effective for friends without tolerance). I can remember taking 200mg's and being completely sober.

The doctors quite simply didn't believe me at first (regarding my doses), and were convinced the powder was simply heavily cut (it wasn't). According to my drugs counsellor (I've got a drugs counsellor, what the fuck...), they've just started hearing of etizolam in the past few weeks due to multiple admissions. I explained that this is probably because people stocked up before an etizolam/research chemical ban and have only just started running out.

Never had an addiction before, though to be fair, I did manage to taper off 250mg's to a few mg by myself. I just don't fancy fucking my life up.

Now I'm on 4mg NHS Diaz twice a day, eight hours apart, and 2mg before bed. This is effectively a microdose to prevent damage.

I feel absolutely fine, apart from not really remembering this summer; mainly because it consisted of being admitted to hospital on three seperate occasions for fitting, which caused me to lose my memory, which whilst mostly restored, does not include a good few months of the year, or shorter term/lesser memories from the last 12 months or so.

I'd managed to take 2mg xanax bars for 8 years (recreationally/infrequently) without getting addicted. They don't make me sleepy so I can, and did, take pretty much as many as i wanted at parties.

Restraint, as per bluelight legend, isn't quite so simple when you have a few grams of 1mg active benzo powder sitting in your drawer.

Last edited:
Shit, man. That's quite scary!

That's an astoundingly high tolerance you had built up. I'm glad how well you seem to be recovering - hopefully it continues well :)

Still on benzos here, I just switched from the legal ones to darknet Xanax. Makes no fucking difference to me it's still cheap as shit and easily available as the RCs were.

There's no way I'm not mildly addicted/dependent but nothing major. 0.5mg a day keeps any rebound away.

Last edited:
I'm sort of glad (sorry) 3fpm went away - I was seriouslyaddicted and smoked a gram a day for just over a year.

I was left with 6 months of psychosis which nearly caused suicide it was that bad. Miss legal benzos though