• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

NPS Act Discussion V2. Novel, Psychoactive, Still here!

Is a whole month too soon for sudden?

Which of the following questions are you having trouble understanding, or why do you disagree with the basis of any of them? Give me reasons.

Do you, or do you not believe UK vendors sold hundreds of thousands of benzos up until the ban?

Do you or do you not understand why there are still 1.5 million benzo addicts, from prescriptions, in this country?

Have you worked out, or do you even have the medical knowledge, that sudden cessation of benzo use after prolonged addiction can, and often does, lead to death?

Secondly, why do you think a government friendly media is going to report ANY benzo deaths that will reflect badly on the NPS Act? How many deaths through alcoholism and its sudden cessation do you read or hear about? Why do you think that is?

And, I have to ask again, why are you being so deliberately defiantly thick on this matter?

Why do you continue to run your mouth off about the impending doom of all these benzo addicts dying which so far has not eventuated?

Tin foiled hat induced mass media censorship is not doing your argument any favours.

Why do you continue to run your mouth off about the impending doom of all these benzo addicts dying which so far has not eventuated?

Erm....because the ban is only a month old and those with large benzo habbits who are the ones at risk haven't run out yet?........perhaps?

Tin foiled hat induced mass media censorship is not doing your argument any favours.

Why do you continue to come to a harm reduction forum when you know fuck all about drugs? Fuck off muppet. I'm watching Wales beat Russia. Which beats interacting with your moronic self by about 10 to the power of infinity.

well it seems that pharmaceutical meds (not inc benzos or opis) continue to get through customs from overseas easily enough. So far I've only risked one other small 1g as a test order of a legal high stim since the ban but no issues, i guess there's some universal law that states that the more you take risks and gamble on these things the greater the likelyhood of getting caught. Imo UK customs maybe havent even cottoned on yet to the type and style of packaging that one of the most popular EU vendor uses. Happy days, for a while longer. :\

The benzo situation is a concern, im gonna have to quit Geeb (at least until ive got my benzos way down), yes it does make music sound so great and i feel great for 12-24 hours, but im sure my neighbours think my ecstatic moaning is due to something else entirely :eek: :sus:, but not only does it cause w/ds every time now, but it also causes a quadrupling of my benzo dose, and thats just for a coupleof hours sleep here and there at any time over a 24hr period. I dont think that im gonna have benzos enough to complete the taper. Unless i make a huge cut to my dose, and just hope for the best that in time my body and mind will catch up and get used to the lower dosed.

Seen ppl discussing why some get addicted to benzos, imo its no different to the reason why anyone gets addicted to any drug. People know Heroin is very addictive, but they think it wont get them?

Last edited:
It seems as though he doesn't. For someone that hates BL so much this person certainly does spend a lot of time creating alts.

me? I'm always feeling tired, recently cut down stims massively, looking to quit stims completely hopefully soon.

not created an alt for abt 3 years Marquess de Sadie since the admins told me for that off after loosing my pswd

For they whose posts are now a distinctive yellowy-green colour, permabanned members are just that: permabanned. And as a result do not get to take part in any aspect of BL. Once it gets to permaban stage the merits of any posts made using alt accounts are completely irrelevant. It's a real shame there wasn't able to be as much consideration of posts before it got to this point but, for whatever reasons, that was not the case and that is not a discussion that can be had using alt accounts.

You were perhaps the strongest proponent of the zero tolerance policy we currently have in place for permabanned members being allowed to ease back in over time if they made a real effort to stay within the rules. I was always in favour of a more lenient approach but that is not the way things went so any and all alt accounts will be shut down and any posts made under such accounts will be removed as soon as they are uncovered.

Now, back to the topic in hand.

Though BCF thought he'd be naughty with Fuckedness embeds... ;)

Just after a quick head count of deaths two months in? Anyone?

Either someone isn't keeping a tally or some people are full of shit

Seven_segment_display-animated.gif

Funny OTW, you seem to revel in people dying when it suits you on EADD.

In the meantime, care to tell me why there are 1,000,000 benzo addicts in the UK? Wouldn't be because they would die if abruptly taken off them would it?

Here's an idea that suits everyone. YOU become a rapid alcoholic (yes, yes, as well as an outrageous liar on BL, you can do both). Then we withdraw the alcohol, pronto.

Same result scumbag. I'd dance on your grave anyway.

No, I'm actually asking you where these benzo addicts are?

The past 12 months the sky was supposed to be falling, and what do you know chicken little, it hasn't.

Perhaps the legal market wasn't that great after all?

Would you like to know how much (redacted) .co.uk has made over the last two years?

Enough to make dancing on your grave worth it.

Pretty tough talk from a guy with cancer. I would doubt you are in a position to be dancing on anyone's grave.

So shall I ask again next month how these laws have destroyed more lives or are we in agreement that there was very little to get our blunt Sabres out for?