• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

so lets say if i wanted to smoke it in my crack pipe. how much caffeine do you mix in with lets say 10mg?

20mg snorted, wonderful warm feeling and euphoria. I like!

Also I think it's closer to 3x morphine potency wise.

Yeah, I was smoking 100mg at a time and only got mild effects. Just kept withdrawals off for an hour.

I had a 100mg sample a few weeks ago and aprox . 10mg insuffilated had me in the zone. Super fast ride to the top, but unfortunetly it does not last long. I want to say the socialable, intense peak lasted maybe 45 mins, then back to baseline in 90-120 mins. The comedown seemed to leave me a bit anxious, but it may have been unrelated.

Insuffilating the powder is a fast onset but feels damaging. I would be open to plugging, but if it burns soft tissue (as with my sinuses) I don't want it there . I will also attempt oral ingestion next time, trading the fast come up for a longer high wouldn't be a bad trade

Is this substances more comparable to sedating opioids like Fentanyl or AH7921 or does it have that invigorating euphoria of opioids like Oxycodone or Tilidine? Has anyone experienced the lucid opioid-dreams while nodding? That would be a main reason for me to get it as I had one experience with 20 or 40 (not sure, about 8 years ago) Oxycodone where I had hours of the best euphoric nodding I can imagine, the best drug experience besides magic mushrooms I had in my life.

AH7921 and Butyrfentanyl were quite boring and too cloudy-sedating, I need to get a prepaid credit card to buy U-47700 so I want to be sure it´s worth the circumstances.

Recently snorted about 40mg U-47700, definitely had these "lucid dreams". Felt somewhat dissociative, at least 5 different "dreams" in 2 hours. Very sedating at this dose.

The ride to the top and high is clear headed and quite a euphoric speeding, the after effects are hard to pinpoint and I am looking forward to researching more. I was very conservative with my dose (but frequently re-dosing), and never got to the nodding stages. Bumps taken as late as 8pm didn't result in any sleep disturbances.

It's comparisons to hydromorphone are most accurate. To me it felt 'harder' than oxy, but not as refined, the high and crash is too quick and defined for a smooth ride. My tolerance is wacked from years of kratom and other opiate use, but I don't think this would have the magic of one's first time oxy high.

If you don't have much of a tolerance, or don't have drug test worries, I would suggest you stay away from this one and any RC really. There is a whole plethora of studied and approved opiod drugs out there.

Recently snorted about 40mg U-47700, definitely had these "lucid dreams". Felt somewhat dissociative, at least 5 different "dreams" in 2 hours. Very sedating at this dose.

Woh, have you been doing it long? I thought the active dose was around 3mg? I was doing 10-12mg bumps and sent for a ride

Pretty much opioid naive with no/very little tolerance, 25mg gets me good, but wanted to explore the "nod".

Not sure if I'll repeat it, the low heart rate was a little concerning.

I was surprised at U-47700s lack of nausea that I experienced with higher doses of kratom before. No itching either.

I was surprised at U-47700s lack of nausea that I experienced with higher doses of kratom before. No itching either.

Push it to any degree and the nausea will find you, rest assured.

Some batches are significantly worse than others in this respect.
Impurities? Different ratios in a racemic mixture?

I found it to resemble odt. I dont understand why ppl do not like the occasional 125mg of MT45. Stuff is great imo. I like these compounds bc ofthem not showing up in UAs.

Just sampled 70mg of it both Oral and Intranasal. The drastic difference in dosages between users is worrying therefore I would like to make this disclaimer START VERY SMALL. The batches going around appear to be of varying quality therefor anyone wanting to sample this stuff should very slowly build up to the dosage they are comfortable with. Most reports point to activity already at 5mg so start below that and then increase in small increments untill your dose is found. We are al different and in this case especially all have different opiate tolerances. I think there might also be a bit of opioidergic darwinism happening as this stuff is especially appealing to Opiate users and therefore the reports are being made by people with some tolerance. I have no Opioid tolerance and use Opioids very infrequently.

As other have said, very short duration. Lasts about 1-2 hours and slowly decreases in intensity from there. Orally 30mg produced highly pleasurable effects more reminiscent of the classic opiates than the Thebaine derivatives. Produces Nod for me with Nasal ROA. Has a fiendish quality and should therefore be used with utter most caution. No nausea noted and I am very prone to Opiate Nausea. Oral ROA produced slightly longer acting effects while Nasal shorter, as expected. I find the effects VERY nice and I can see this being highly addictive. I found Nasal more enjoyable as it had a more rush quality and quicker onset speed. Tolerance is assumed to increase very quickly. Substance is a bit flaky and easily crushable. Easily dissolved in luke warm water. Will add more to this post after I do some more trials. Watch out with this substance as we know very little about it, it is a very potent opioid and has variably marked purity.

It's x10 U47700 as an analgesic so, from the doses mentioned, it could be mu1 selective making the dose for a high close to the dose for an OD.

I'm still surprised that 3-(dimethylamino)-2,2-dimethyl-1-phenylpropan-1-one hasn't turned up. It can be made in 1 step from common precursors & overlays 3,3-dimethyl pethidine VERY well. In the references, it's 50% morphine and sounds a lot like pethidine apart from MORE dopamine release.... so less toxic & all-in-1 speedball.

Why would it take the shape of a cyclic compound? Conformational isomerism. The Russians discovered it and then in 1972 it was rediscovered - See 'Annual Reports in Medicinal Chemistry'.

Last edited:
Clubcard, do you have a ref about that propiophenone compound? I don't pull anything up

What doses are those with a tolerance using? More than 20mg? I did an allergy test with 1-2mg and will titrate up, of course, but I see people saying 10mg has them nodding, and others saying 70mg. That's a wide range.

Potency seems to vary widely. My sample took 20mg to have an opiate naive person borderline nodding, where as the premade sprays are suppose to be 3mg a dose.

I almost wish I just stuck to the 100mg sample. The diminishing returns are like few I've experienced. For the love of god, rinse after use. I found ethylphenidate harsher, but leaving that shit up there caused alot of soreness the next day. Other than that, I've yet to have a nosebleed or anything more than dryness

I stay clear of all the r/c's but am considering switching to a short acting one for my taper, which is the best would anyone suggest be? It has to be able to be shipped to the UK mind. Any suggestions welcome, thanks.

What doses are those with a tolerance using? More than 20mg? I did an allergy test with 1-2mg and will titrate up, of course, but I see people saying 10mg has them nodding, and others saying 70mg. That's a wide range.
I would say go up in 5mg increments

J. Med. Chem. 12,944 (1969).

1 Step BUT if you add an o-Cl, it gets a lot more potent (but precursor price gets silly).