• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

SO how does pure U-47700 look ? how does it appear while dissolving in water ?

pure or not the wholesomeness of this is lacking and rather short

SO how does pure U-47700 look ? how does it appear while dissolving in water ?

pure or not the wholesomeness of this is lacking and rather short

Yes u47700 was a bit disappointing for me to man. Try PFBF man ! I have tried ah7921, mt45, af, bf , w15 , u47700 , and pfbf ,and compared to all of the PFBF won in the euphoria department . It even beat My prescribed Oxycodone and Hydromorphone . I may sell the 7 grams i have left of u47700 for half the price a payed for it. Just didnt see anything to special about it . I must have not read the BLUA and OD guidelines because I am breaking the rules!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have to take 20mg+ without tolerance, whatever you took was definitely not pure U-47700.

There are a couple different batches making the rounds Atm, potency seems to vary quite a bit.
It would be nice to see some lab analysis..

I'm assuming these are racemic mixtures,
I wonder how much more potent an optically pure batch would be?

Last edited:
There are a couple different batches making the rounds Atm, potency seems to vary quite a bit.
It would be nice to see some lab analysis..

I'm assuming these are racemic mixtures,
I wonder how much more potent an optically pure batch would be?
I second the GCMS/NMR suggestion.
Also, can someone more versed in Chem. suggest number and relative activity of enantiomers?

I'm very curious about this one because some people compared it to Oxy, but when i read that PFBF has better euphoria, i have to say that i'm worried about myself...
Few month ago, i was on moscontin, so its morphine sulfate with slow release, and as i was stopping Heroïn and had a very bad teeth infection, i was using PFBF at the same time, and i must say, i had to do ten spray hits to stop the pain, when the infection got better i wanted to get high on PFBF, and i never felt any euphoria.
My friends were feeling it, but i wasn't. So now i think its useless for me to get u-47700 when i don't feel anything from morphine either.
Yesterday night i took 100 mg of this morphine sulfate extended release pills, i could sleep ok with 6 mg descloro-etizolam (thanks god for these) but i did not felt any euphoria.
Anyway, if the effect only last for 2 hours it might be interesting for opiate naïve users, but for researchers with a long history of opiates consumption, i doubt it worth the price !

Last edited:
Best ROA for this one besides IV? Seems to remember someone putting snorting over,plugged, wonder if that's really true. Sublingual seems to work just fine too, as do snorting, but plugged 'should' work best after IV, any thoughts?
Thanks for any new info regarding this!

I saw the suggestion that snorting was better than plugged too, which I find hard to believe, but perhaps with everything that goes into the ROA it's not worth the amount that's gained

I've got some of this on the way, its hcl powder. Would adding caffeine powder to it help it to vaporize better? Smoking is my preferred ROA as that's how I do H. Would this be worthwhile or is it best just to dose orally (I won't IV)

Cheers

That's hard to say. I'd say give it a shot w and wo the caffeine and see, I guess.

I've got some of this on the way, its hcl powder. Would adding caffeine powder to it help it to vaporize better? Smoking is my preferred ROA as that's how I do H. Would this be worthwhile or is it best just to dose orally (I won't IV)

Cheers

Does caffeine help anything vaporize?
Is this a round about way of asking about a safe cutting agent?
I apologize if I am missing something.

No, caffeine is commonly mixed with H because it enables easier / more complete vaporization

Is the temperature usually high enough for the caffeine to vaporize as well? If yes, it could actually make the drug safer, as respiratory depression is countered by a stimulant (at least a bit).

I don't think so, caffeine melts around 450F, I think H is vaporized well below that

Is it normal that I get sweat attacks for a few minutes after insufflation? Don't have experienced that with h...

It vapes pretty well with caffeine, in fact i think I put too much in. Once the caffeine burnt off i was left with a brown substance that ran pretty well anyway. Was only using small amounts for now, will spend a bit more time researching tomorrow. Bencieman I've not tried insufflation, but my limited vaping didn't have any negative effects. Trouble with these chemicals is its trial and error, try smaller lines and slowly building up to a higher dose.

Is it normal to start sweating heavily for like 5-10min after ingestion? Also had 4-me-tmp a few hours before the 47700.

Is it normal to start sweating heavily for like 5-10min after ingestion? Also had 4-me-tmp a few hours before the 47700.

Both raise your body temperature, U-47700 since it is an opiate, and well, the paramethyl-methylphenidate does as well, because it's a centrally stimulating substance. I found the same effect to be quite overwhelming, but to be honest, PFBF got me more sweaty (on a hot day) on it's own! And U-47700 might disappoint as far as dosage goes (def. not 7.5x morphine!), but certainly is a much better euphoriant than AH ever turned out to be. By miles %)

I prefer it to PFBF, BF and.. well.. oxycodone comes close, but that's been a while + it was my first opiate-experience, so that might not be quite so accurate a comparison.

Nasal ROA is preferred here - nasal sprays rock. Rectally is said to be "the best", but I'm not really into that "route" :D

User with little opiate use, only K and one binge on 2g o-des-tramadol 4 months ago, 2x hydroC many months ago, Opium 1-2 a year.

250mg U-47700 lasted 24hours, it is nothing, slight sedation, short duration, one wakes up totally sober, doses under 20mg were useless,
slight buzz @ 25-35mg, no higher dose seen due to risk avoidance..much unknown about this. much hype about shit.
The buzz gives fucked vision and one saw two separate images from each eye... no opiate focus.. dissociation more than clarity

Id say this is useless for anybody... hydroCodone or all the classic Morphan derivatives are way more satisfying and probably safer.

This thread looks like some swe vendors trying to push some shitty gear..

Strange. I get the same results with PFBF. Cross-eyed like HELL, nodding out even after just 3-4 sprays and a nice botox-y "hanging face"-look (probably due to muscle relaxation) to complete the package. This is way less sedative for sure. That said, I like the *seemlingly* wider dose-response curve and more lucid euphoria.

With the risk of going slightly off topic, how is the half life compared between the two, if known at all?

Has anyone experience how to redose this?
Is it normal to start sweating heavily for like 5-10min after ingestion?
Yes that is often seen with opioids, however I neither haven't noticed with any opioid as strong as with this.

Last edited: