• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

So I'm getting a small amount (~35mg) of U-47700 fumarate and I need to know if it dissolves in water? I'm an IV user and I'll only have one shot at it so I don't want to mess it up. I know if it was hcl it would dissolve but it's not, it's fumarate. Anyone know if i'll have any problems with water? Should I use vinegar or lemon juice?

So I'm getting a small amount (~35mg) of U-47700 fumarate and I need to know if it dissolves in water? I'm an IV user and I'll only have one shot at it so I don't want to mess it up. I know if it was hcl it would dissolve but it's not, it's fumarate. Anyone know if i'll have any problems with water? Should I use vinegar or lemon juice?

So I'm here to tell you guys that I have infact tried it, and it 100% dissolved using cold water while swirling around in my cooker for 30 seconds, NO heat used. Pulled the liquid into the needle and shot right up. It was fantastic. 10/10.

I just got my gram of u-47700 today. This is my first time doing any RC opiate but I am experienced with diacetylmorphine (black tar), oxy, vicodin, and i think that's it. I am a big fan of opiates.

so i started with an allergy test basically a pinpoint microscopic amount of the powder cause i don't have a scale. Waited about 30 minutes and decided i was fine so i loaded some up on foil. This stuff takes a while to combust, and you need to hold the lighter pretty close to the foil. I only put a tiny amount to be safe and didn't feel much so I loaded about 2-3x as much. It tastes like absolute shit, worse than anything i've vaped on foil before. and it takes a while to smoke it all so i had to go brush my teeth after this but i was starting to feel euphoric.

since my effects weren't too strong at this point i decided to do a small line. by the way I have no tolerance to opiates before this experience but i naturally have a high tolerance to them, I usually do 80-120mg of oxy and anything less than that is very boring just makes me tired and not euphoric, I'm 180lb and don't do opiates often.

so i got out a razor and cut up the clumpy powder into a very fine powder. It did not burn on instant, but slowly i felt a burning sensation in my throat. I think i cut it up too fine and it went a little bit to far but after this i was feeling pretty good (about 20 or 30 minutes ago i did this line and am still feeling the same level of euphoria.

This stuff really is different though, there's just something different about it compared to the opiates ive tried. It's not bad, especially for the price, but I still prefer my tar and high doses of pharma opioids

Okay i just need to update that this stuff makes me absolutely ridiculously itchy to the point where it's annoying as fuck. The euphoria and warmth is good, but for fucks sake i have never been this itchy from any of my opiate experiences before.

I'm going to have a pre-mixed nasal spray of this stuff soon and I'm starting to get pretty nervous about it. I'm pretty experienced with opioids but I also have no tolerance and last year I died at a party from taking one extra bump of fent "heroin" (w/ xanax). Someone on reddit said the same thing happened to them with U-4 but it had been all day since they took the xanax. They also said that the EMTs told them they administered narcan and it didn't do anything.

I'm not going to ask if this stuff is safe, because it obviously isn't, but I also don't want to waste the $60 I spent on it. I'm basically just curious for any and all info on the substance. My dumb ass thought I'd read a decent amount about it before I ordered but now I see there's only 2 pages of google results for it and a few people seem to have overdosed on it already and now I'm freaked out.

The spray is only 3mg a squirt, and I've been reading people talking about 60mg doses, but in those same threads I'll see someone talking about how weak 160mg of oxy is (I would probably be sick if I ate a whole 80, 15 is probably my optimal dose for oxy). I would just feel really stupid if I died again, and it sounds like this time they might not be able to save me with narcan...

If 15mg of Oxycodone is sufficient, why do you want to use an uber potent, untested RC Opioid?

<3

If 15mg of Oxycodone is sufficient, why do you want to use an uber potent, untested RC Opioid?

<3

Why would you as a mod and poweruser vandalize in this thread with worthless comments like this one? Please leave.

$, access, legality. I don't have a dope dealer and that's a good thing. I can get hydros for $1/mg but it's a hassle and I'm not made out of money. If two squirts of this stuff gets me a nice buzz the bottle will last me for a WHILE. Anyway, my source is good and I'm careful + curious so ~.~ I do appreciate the concern, it's a good thing for people not to be egging each other on, but this thread is here to inform, not dissuade/persuade.

Why would you as a mod and poweruser vandalize in this thread with worthless comments like this one? Please leave.
Because it's basic HR.
It's not vandalism, it's what the site is here for. 8)

<3

Do you want to post this in every of the 10000 RC threads here? 8(

Look, I am not being funny but the poster himself mentioned prior OD, a low tolerance and an urge to use a powerful opioid, and an RC at that.

I actually wish to sample it myself, but RC Opioids are as dangerous as it gets, and my tolerance is a little higher than 15mg of Oxy.

I'd rather post than find out yet another BL'r is dead next time I log in.

<3

cdcwonder2015_2new.jpg

Make whatever point you want, roi, that's irrelevant to me.
What is relevant is HR, and I shall continue to do the best I can at it.
The users of this site are real people, not just a demographic to market towards.

<3

So your point is that opioid A is safer than opioid B because we at least know that opioid A causes thousands of deaths every year?

Harm reduction award goes to you!

<3

So your point is that opioid A is safer than opioid B because we at least know that opioid A causes thousands of deaths every year?

Harm reduction award goes to you!

<3

A lot more people use opioid A than opioid B so the number of deaths really doesn't mean much.

Still, recommending a obviously unsafe substance instead another unsafe substance is just hypocrisy and definitely not harm reduction.

If he had recommended a safer alternative such as kratom or even codeine instead, I could understand it. But certainly not oxycodone.

I never recommended Oxy, I merely enquired as to whether fucking with untested RC Opioids when 15mg of Oxycodone is sufficient was a smart move.

Is this the part where we begin to full go circlejerk similar to the synthetic cannabinoid threads?

5 pages of:

"just smoke weed instead"

"natural > synthetic"

No, it's not.
Take a step back and look at the facts, a 15mg Oxy tolerance is pretty much non existent, we have a potent and currently untested RC Opioid, we have a recipe for disaster.