• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

^If they send you something else instead of u-47700, why trust them that it's real Fu-Fent?
If they send you another analog that's more potent you could die.

I'd never trust a RC shop that doesn't send you what you ordered.

Seriously, this. At the very least, send some to energy control to get it tested. And find a new vendor, for real.

I just received mine two days ago for the first time. I am very experienced with synthetic opioids, all opioids. The product did not deliver what it advertised. I also emailed them back and told them this is definitely no opioid and explained that my pupils were enlarged, I was sweating, I felt like I was on speed; at no time did I feel I was taking an opioid.

When I emailed them, they emailed me back saying sorry and not to worry that the take care of customers. They asked me to send pictures, which I did. I have not heard anything back. Taking this 2 days ago, was one of the worst nights of my life. I was up all night, tachycardia, all indications that I was on something like Meth, Speed, Crank, PCP, Coke. Most definitely a Stimulant.

Whatever they sent me is definitely not u-47700. It makes me super talkative and I can't stop moving some part of my body. Ive started to grind my teeth to the point that my front left tooth hurts and my jaw hurts, too. My heart rate is also A little high at 100bpm. They agreed to send me some fu-f But I'm nervous I'll fail a drug test for it. If they test for fentinale I may be fucked.

My nose has been getting fucked and plugging heroic doses doesn't really do much .. I should warn people about this batch. The vendor seems popular

QUOTE=Heather888;13829699]I just received mine two days ago for the first time. I am very experienced with synthetic opioids, all opioids. The product did not deliver what it advertised. I also emailed them back and told them this is definitely no opioid and explained that my pupils were enlarged, I was sweating, I felt like I was on speed; at no time did I feel I was taking an opioid.

When I emailed them, they emailed me back saying sorry and not to worry that the take care of customers. They asked me to send pictures, which I did. I have not heard anything back. Taking this 2 days ago, was one of the worst nights of my life. I was up all night, tachycardia, all indications that I was on something like Meth, Speed, Crank, PCP, Coke. Most definitely a Stimulant.[/QUOTE]

I recently bought acetyl fent. from an online vendor and have yet to receive my parcel. It's been almost two weeks. I was wondering if anyone else on this forum has had this issue?

^ This is the U-47700 megathread, not the acetyl fentanyl megathread and vendor discussion isn't allowed, so it's hard to talk about this

Acetyl fent was made illegal and banned a while ago.... I doubt you'll get your order or that it will even be what it is advertised

It means vendors are less likely to ship to areas it is illegal as well as that China labs are less likely to risk their operation (possibly their lives as well) producing banned compounds when they can make lesser know unbanned molecules .

Received 70mg on Friday and went through it in around 30h, it was really enjoyable. The only cons I've been experiencing where some sweats and my vision becoming somewhat blurry for a few seconds every now and then. Is that a common thing to happen on this substance? I had no burn at all, wouldn't say it was pleasant but neither did it bother me in any way.

Whatever they sent me is definitely not u-47700. It makes me super talkative and I can't stop moving some part of my body. Ive started to grind my teeth to the point that my front left tooth hurts and my jaw hurts, too. My heart rate is also A little high at 100bpm. They agreed to send me some fu-f But I'm nervous I'll fail a drug test for it. If they test for fentinale I may be fucked.

My nose has been getting fucked and plugging heroic doses doesn't really do much .. I should warn people about this batch. The vendor seems popular
Sameexactstuff(crap)Ireceive.Iused <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello can anyone answer my question regarding the "visual effects"? Is that a common side effect with u-47700 or opiates in general? What dose would I need to take in order to experience a nod? I am opiate naive and never experienced something like "nodding" on u4. I've been really tired though, but I guess that's not something to consider a not, am I right?

I get some visual effects but no different than high doses of other opiates. I don't think a nod is really the best thing to go for with this one... I don't know a ton about higher doses since I've tended to keep it low and just combo it (because I'm stupid) rather than raising the doses. I've seen people get really fucked up shooting it, but they are sweaty and are all ex-addicts.

I have a bizarre experience with U47700. I have not reached the point during any of my periods of use where redosing was absolutely critical all day long and having intense cravings. However, I have issues sleeping on some of the nights I take it. The very first night I took it I actually slept so hard I pissed myself without waking up. Now, several nights when I've used it recently I'm laying there very conscious of most of the night passing with some light dozing. I don't feel cravings and dosing again doesn't actually help put me to sleep. Has anyone else experienced this or know why this may be occurring?

I'm trying to find a good RC for pain besides U4. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Kratom is far safer and unless you are willing to do research, which I assume you just want a quick answer... the one is Kratom. There is the whole U-xxxxx series but most aren't any good.

Extremely unethical to market it related to codeine in any manner besides saying they both cause opiate affects. It's way more powerful and due to the lack of understanding of how it works and the health risks it has where codeine is close to none and has thousands of years of use. You need to tell people otherwise so they don't spread the misinformation.