• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

My advice is that you stay farrrrrr away from this one friends. I'm reading a lot of mixed reviews on dosing...it's batch dependendant obviously but if you get the the good white fluffy stuff...over 20 milligrams is way too much. Dope is dope. You never know how strong it is until you do it. Don't go for a strong dose based off something you read off the internet without trying a small sample first. It's life or death. I suggest you choose life.

Last edited:
There's one called u-49900 or something being sold as a replacement. I've only read one report of use that says it doesn't even stop withdrawal, but causes a whole slew of problems including loss of smell and taste for weeks. There should be a warning about this compound. These RC dealers just don't give a fuck. It's like ecstacy dealers selling pmma pills as MDMA, but even worse as it's something people become desperate on because of the dependancy.

I don't know shit about any of the the other opioid analogues, but this stuff is at least three times stronger than heroin. The dosage response curve is insane. You could be good at around fifteen mgs, think five more would put you right in that sweet spot where you want to be around 20-25 mgish, and end up killing your self. I know it's not possible to get anymore unless you go dark net, but that's where your more likely to find the caustic batches I imagine. People are going to do what they want. If you value your life but still just can't help yourself, buy some narcan and don't do it alone.

. Don't go for a strong dose based off something you read off the internet without trying a small sample first. It's life or death. I suggest you choose life.

This is good advice for any drug ever. I don't think buying narcan will do anything though. My understanding is that it wouldn't make a difference, like fent.

I had a friend who saved someone's life using the narcan spray you get at Walgreens after overdosing on this stuff. It didn't bring them back fully right away though, narcan had to be administered again two hours later, but they survived. Because of the narcan. It's like five dollars if you have health insurance and 150 if you don't.

I've read conflicting information, but it should work for fent too, it just may be needed to be administered multiple times. Says the internet.

Either way, if you're ever in a position where you have to revive someone using narcan, DO NOT hesitate to still call an ambulance.

Last edited:
Yes sometimes multiple doses of narcan must be administered. Especial with ultra potent stuff like fentanyl and from the sounds of it u-47700

Another great tool is rescue breathing basically CPR without the chest compressions just the breathing and don't forget the paper towel with a hole in it for cooties.... If someone has STDs and you don't though I don't suggest rescue breathing unless you have a medical device to do so, which the ambulance would do get the ER involved in this case for sure.

Found USA based vendor with U4 and Hexen. They make a great combo. 30mg U4 + 40mg Hexen PLUGG is very nice for a first time experience

The other day I tested some TEC imprint "percocets" that turned out to contain just U-47700... and just one pill got my opioid-dependent friend pretty fucked up. Be careful out there, if you were a street user who didn't know any better and took 15 or 20 of them, you'd be 6 feet under!

This compound is no joke. I wish I could provide dosage but I only had the one pill availiable...

The other day I tested some TEC imprint "percocets" that turned out to contain just U-47700... and just one pill got my opioid-dependent friend pretty fucked up. Be careful out there, if you were a street user who didn't know any better and took 15 or 20 of them, you'd be 6 feet under!

This compound is no joke. I wish I could provide dosage but I only had the one pill availiable...
A news article saying Prince had some of these pills mixed in a container with fent fakes as well.

I was tempted to get more, but I said fuck it. Like I said, almost lost my life to this.

So I went through 500mg in about 5 weeks dosing once a day at night rectally normally around the 13-15mg mark and something I noticed:

• No intestinal mobility problems I could take a dump everyday without problem paradoxically I'd say it even assisted with my bowel movements.
  • Could possibly be a little hard for the kidneys and could build up possible problems in the future (speculation).
  • Very mild withdrawal symptoms as I stopped cold turkey and felt normal 24 hours after my last dose perhaps although little more bored, noted cravings. It reminded me of when I stop smoking cannabis cold-turkey, the symptoms were hardly noticeable.
  • A drug I very much enjoy using at the end of the day to bring it to a close and send me off to sleep.
  • Dreams can be very vivid on this drug which makes things interesting.

Definitely take breaks from this drug if you can normally I do 2 or 3 months breaks. If you can refrain from dosing multiple times a day then I very much recommend this drug.

Wow. Props to you. I wish I had that self control. I'd totally try some again.

I was tempted to get more, but I said fuck it. Like I said, almost lost my life to this.

It's not worth losing your life. It's a pretty basic painkiller. Who wants to die to a basic painkiller?

Seriously though, be safe! If you had a bad experience don't go back. :) It's too short of a high for it to be worth it.

It's not worth losing your life. It's a pretty basic painkiller. Who wants to die to a basic painkiller?

Seriously though, be safe! If you had a bad experience don't go back. :) It's too short of a high for it to be worth it.

this is very positive advice, thanks!

Question regarding u47700 and having suboxone tolerance.

I have been taking a 8mg dose of subs for a little over 3 weeks now and am seeking a break. Kind of like a want to enjoy a short term high again. Does anyone know how messed my tolerance would be in comparison to u4? I have taken this stuff with no tolerance but with how strong bupe is, I probably have one messed up tolerance.

My goal is to lower my subs down a low dose, like 1mg, and mess with this stuff. I shouldn't have precipitated wds as long as some bupe is still attached. At least that's what I've read based on those using fent for such breaks from subs.

This is good advice for any drug ever. I don't think buying narcan will do anything though. My understanding is that it wouldn't make a difference, like fent.

Dont ask how I know but narcan will 'do something' for fentanyl...or specifically furanylfentanyl....though apparently two shots were needed (Im told.)

I do. I mean if I had to choose and dying in my sleep were not an option, I would and will choose an opiate overdose. Cannot think of a better way to die outside of a glorious battle against infidels, or (as mentioned) peacefully in my sleep. That's how I will go before I get cancer or die in battle.

Who wants to die to a basic painkiller?

Narcan absolutely works for fent, it can take 2-3 0.4mg doses of it in my experience but it can reverse overdoses on fent and fent analogues. No idea if it would work as well with U4 but in my experience U4 isn't as strong or long lasting as fent so I would imagine Narcan would be effective in the event of an overdose.

I want to start this message out by first saying I'm a 52 year old woman who has experimented with all kinds of legal and illegal drugs since I have been 13 years old and I am in no way shape or form anti-drug. However my daughter my only child suffered from a painful kidney disease and searched high and low for pain relief because she could not get her legal opiates filled at a pharmacy because Florida what considered a pill Mill State so she had to take other means to find relief. My daughter was a highly highly intelligent person researched everything diligently and found U4700 and ordered it from China. The first batch she got I also used because I have painful conditions such as herniated discs in my back and hip arthritis so I did take the U4700 and after 9 days of relief from pain I had no more left to take and my daughter had to take a road trip to Colorado. I suffered the worst withdrawal symptoms in my life lasted 11 days and I prayed for death I was too sick to even go to the hospital. ..I was a junkie shooting up Coke and heroin back in the eighties. But the point of my story is my daughter ordered a second batch and started taking that and she stated that every time she took the capsule she made she got horrible burning in her esophagus. I begged her to stop taking it but she was so desperate for pain relief she continued. I was texting her Thanksgiving morning 2016 and she was telling me how much pain she was in and I begged her to go to the emergency room but she said she could not this was 2:48 a.m. she was found deceased at 10 a.m. from an accidental overdose of U4700. As I stated earlier she was very very intelligent and would never intentionally do anything to harm herself but was desperate for pain relief. This is the most heartbreaking thing a mother can go through is the loss of a child especially such a unnecessary loss... part of me blames the CDC but that's a whole nother story. I beg each and every one of you out there who are thinking about taking this drug or have been taking it please stop it is bad news it is deadly it is from China and they have no regulations please please please stop taking this.

^so sorry for your loss. thank you for sharing as a warning to others.

my question actually has to do with the caustic nature of this chemical. it indeed is caustic. it quickly starts irritating my nasal cavities after a few lines. does that means smoking it is just horrible for your lungs?

because while it's very inefficient to smoke, this drug is being sold as heroin where i live and is so potent and cheap that being efficient does not matter. the high from smoking it is amazing, though very short lived. i'm worried i'm melting the inside of my lungs. does the smoking process render it less caustic, or am i indeed fucking up my lungs?

thanks!