Mental Health Not sure if I'm diagnosed

I dont even have a sex life how depressing...people çan say well theres people who are worse off but its how i feel ya know? The feels

Yeah I knew this was full of shit

Types of alternative treatments used for schizophrenia include:

• vitamin treatment
  • fish oil supplements
  • glycine supplements
  • diet management

You're right, I am full of complete shit , whose got a gun to your head forcing you to read my shit posts?

Natural /alternative therapies and whatnot are helpful and you obv know I'm not a doctor, just some complete dickhead from the internet, so sure I could say drink elephant piss 2 times a day to reduce the auditory hallucinations, 5 for visual if I wanted to be an asshole.

Alas, I think we have had this type of conversation a few times over the years and you already know what's the deal with your meds.

If you were trusted to take them on your own, you would have that possible.

Agoraphobia is probably unrelated, its up to you to work on that without relying on pills or your doctor.

:D

You're right, I am full of complete shit , whose got a gun to your head forcing you to read my shit posts?

Natural /alternative therapies and whatnot are helpful and you obv know I'm not a doctor, just some complete dickhead from the internet, so sure I could say drink elephant piss 2 times a day to reduce the auditory hallucinations, 5 for visual if I wanted to be an asshole.

Alas, I think we have had this type of conversation a few times over the years and you already know what's the deal with your meds.

If you were trusted to take them on your own, you would have that possible.

Agoraphobia is probably unrelated, its up to you to work on that without relying on pills or your doctor.

:D
fucks sake...i meant that site was full of shit, because you said meds are for life and there are no alternative treatments.......or does it depend on if i'm relied to take my meds?

fucks sake...i meant that site was full of shit, because you said meds are for life and there are no alternative treatments.......or does it depend on if i'm relied to take my meds?

Ok sorry, I'm pretty jumpy these days, I logged in for you and not in a good place myself.

You have to take your meds mate, you just have to. Like anything for any other condition, its no different having meds for a mental health issue.

The side effects suck , it sucks.

But if you show you take it seriously you will gain back your independence.

Gtg, lunch time!

Good luck mate you got this.

Ok sorry, I'm pretty jumpy these days, I logged in for you and not in a good place myself.

You have to take your meds mate, you just have to. Like anything for any other condition, its no different having meds for a mental health issue.

The side effects suck , it sucks.

But if you show you take it seriously you will gain back your independence.

Gtg, lunch time!

Good luck mate you got this.
ok.........What if I say I want to have kids and I can't when I'm on my meds...Would I get a meds holiday for a while while being closeley monitored?

ok.........What if I say I want to have kids and I can't when I'm on my meds...Would I get a meds holiday for a while while being closeley monitored?

In general a doctor will only diagnose something like that if it's actually detrimental to your life and well being, your ability to do basic tasks.

I have both agoraphobic and OCD tendencies but I do not have enough, or it isn't bad enough for me to get a diagnosis on either of those... for me it's just my anxiety manifesting into similar symptoms, I don't actually have either of those.

When the anxiety passes, the symptoms pass.

For example many people have HPPD symptoms, however to clinically be diagnosed with HPPD is quite rare because typically the symptoms do not interfere with daily life, they're just noticeable. DSIM dictates again that the symptoms must be actually significantly detrimental.

homer simpson episode 13 GIF

What if I manage to change my meds to Abilify which has a short half life or an even shorter half life med will I still feel drugs?
because I read this

What if I manage to change my meds to Abilify which has a short half life or an even shorter half life med will I still feel drugs?
because I read this
Abilify has one of the longest half-lives of atypical anti-psychotics. It’s about 95 hours. It is argued that this means it does not create a withdrawal problem but in my experience it still definitely does. However I did manage to trip through it after only ceasing for a couple of days.