• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

NMI Social - The Make-out party!

hell me too:D not normal sleep though:p i'm a big fun of downer-induced dreamless sleeps%) dreams make me feel kinda weird:X

sleep period <3

i wanted cereal, and we're out of milk. WHAT KIND OF DAY IS THIS?!

order?

getting milk involves me leaving, and i'm pretty content in boxer shorts and a t-shirt. :)

order from grocery store?
(i'm not sure this is the correct name or not, where i live there are stores you can call and order things like soda, milk, butter, chips, bread anything food related)

nope. i have to get off my fat ass and go to the store, walk around, gather my items, and then pay. :(

oh what kind of weird place you live lol
i also heard doormen in the states dont carry your garbage and dont bring you milk and the morning paper:p

I didn't know she'd done SG, but I know about some of her videos and other photo shoots she's done.
I wonder if the number of girls I know who've done those kind of shoots is representative or if I just meet those kinds of girls.

Slay said:
oh what kind of weird place you live lol
i also heard doormen in the states dont carry your garbage and dont bring you milk and the morning paper:p

having milk brought to your door requires big bucks. :(

Carsick said:
I didn't know she'd done SG, but I know about some of her videos and other photo shoots she's done.
I wonder if the number of girls I know who've done those kind of shoots is representative or if I just meet those kinds of girls.
if you now any sg invite them to bl:)

I did suggest it to her just after a conversation where I had to explain that MDMA doesn't drain your spinal fluid.