• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

NMI Social - The Make-out party!

wowowowowowowoowow
welcome back to the party dude=D<3<3

how was the trip?

Haha hey man! Good to be back.

Yeah it was good thanks, I had great fun. I'm glad I only went for a week though. There were so many of us that even after 7 days personalities were already starting to clash etc. Two weeks woulda been too much. Good fun though. Greek drivers are fucking nutters though. I nearly soiled myself about 5 times on one short taxi journey :X

Good to get some hot weather though %)

deathrow: i never been to greece but my friends been there and they said its an awesome place:) did you try any ouzo or greek raki:D

Cheers era3er. Yeah it is a nice place Slay. Didn't try any ouzo but I had the local beer which was nice %)

Yamas!!

(that's the only greek word I learned :D )

Nothing bad :D

I think it means the same as "cheers". You say it when you take a drink or whatever.

its such a bad thing, my country is very close to there but i dont know anything about them, most of the people here are greek-haters and all i know about them is their drinks and dog fights between our air forces and theirs lol:p:p

felix said:
according to the staff calendar, it looks like he'll be back tonight. for those of us in a normal time zone :D that means in about 12 hours time.

speaking of which, i'm heading off for the rockness festival in a few hours time, and i'll be gone until monday night.

lineupyg7.gif

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=361260

woo-hoo! =D
Lucky Bastid! Give us a review when you get back, please!

congrats damien:)<3 i heard you'll have something very special soon;)

Slay said:
its such a bad thing, my country is very close to there but i dont know anything about them, most of the people here are greek-haters and all i know about them is their drinks and dog fights between our air forces and theirs lol:p:p

Funny you should say that. We were out one night and for about 2 hours there were fighter jets flying overhead. Not a clue what kind or from which country because it was dark but they were going fast and sounded amazing :D

Deathrow558 said:
Funny you should say that. We were out one night and for about 2 hours there were fighter jets flying overhead. Not a clue what kind or from which country because it was dark but they were going fast and sounded amazing :D

yeah jets have amazing sounds, specially when they are flying low, absolutely mind blowing:)