• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nicest Compliment you've received lately

Doing a weights session at class today with this girl who use to be a body builder: "You and this bench press are so alike...shinny, light and thin. Im going to have to bulk you up. Can I bench press you??"

Well I thought that comment was awesome =D

My mum telling me with tears in her eyes just how proud she is of me of how my son has turned out. She admitted that she thought i wouldn't do even half as good of a job. My mum rarely compliments me on anything and is usually the first one to be "honest" about how she feels about me and what i do and how i look etc so it was kinda a big deal for her to recognise that i'm a great parent (maybe it showed her what a shitful one she was) *sigh*

^^We've all seen the pics :D Not even half the kids there days look as happy or even sane as your kid. You can see the happiness in both of you, from those pics and your posts.

Ive been told alot lately that im apart of a group of "best friends" I was like wow, thats pretty cool. I only study with these people, they always ask me to come out but im always with the people I consider my best friends. Having someone saw your their best friend is pretty wicked. And they havent got anything to use me for so this time i know its sincere.

I went to the retirement lunch for an ex-colleague (same org. different area). I was told quite a few times how much everyone missed me, and that the office is emptier now that i'm not there. I didn't really like the work that i did, but i truly miss working with some of the people, it was one of the best work groups i've ever worked with. It's nice to know that you've made a good impression sometimes. :)

(a few people also told me that i'd lost a bit of weight and i'd never looked better, which was a huge ego-boost for me, espeically since i've been feeling ratshit and my house has a "warp-your-mind-mirror" in it at the moment). :\

Everyone keeps telling me I look so young. I love it especially since I just turned 27 eveyone keeps saying I look 21 and they don't believe me that i'm 27.

"Not everyone thinks you're an idiot. Just most people. I'm not most people though."

I love him for trying. :D

yarni's reply to my photos in the photo thread...

probably the best compliment i will ever recieve from her

bitter old bitch

i love you!

the_ketaman said:
^^We've all seen the pics :D Not even half the kids there days look as happy or even sane as your kid. You can see the happiness in both of you, from those pics and your posts.

Thanks :) It was just really nice to hear it from my mum as she is always the first one to fault me on everything.

I have changed my hair colour (again)to a darker plum tone and was told it makes my eyes stand out. :) That was nice to know because I have a thing about eyes and I love it when peoples eyes strike out at you. I felt good being told I am one of those people :) As I didn't think I was.

Now that my hair is black, my eyes (which are green) stand out a heap. :)

As for my nice compliment - www.myheritage.com told me i looked like Monica Bellucci. ;)

Last edited:
Samadhi i've always loved green eye's and black hair! And you suite it more than anyone i've seen :) a real natural beauty

drugfukkdrockstar said:
I have changed my hair colour (again)to a darker plum tone and was told it makes my eyes stand out. :) That was nice to know because I have a thing about eyes and I love it when peoples eyes strike out at you. I felt good being told I am one of those people :) As I didn't think I was.
In your photo's i really think your eyes are your most striking feature! You have beautiful eyes. That and your lips. Not 1 but 2 striking features miss ;)

You are both gorgeous ladies, you should be complimented aplenty

^Aww your such a sweety! Thanks babe. <3 Same goes with you as well! As to why I check out your myspace pics all the time! ;) You're gorgeous too and should show yourself off more around here like us other show off's do lol

"Wow you've lost weight"

I've worked hard on it so it made me happy :D

drugfukkdrockstar said:
^Aww your such a sweety! Thanks babe. <3 Same goes with you as well! As to why I check out your myspace pics all the time! ;) You're gorgeous too and should show yourself off more around here like us other show off's do lol
Aw thanks love, that's the nices compliment i've received lately =D <3