European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nice Codeine Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i find you really need to mix weed with codeine, that is where the euphoria comes from.

I don't think I've ever done that, strangely, even though I smoked weed pretty much daily for a year or so.

Yeah, in the form of codeine linctus.

I recently got a few(6) bottles of that.

Thing is I can not recall whether a full bottle = 600 mg(of Codeine) or if one full bottle = 300mg.

Anyone know which one it is ?

I don't think I've ever done that, strangely, even though I smoked weed pretty much daily for a year or so.

Atm i Take 100 mg diphenhydramine, then half hour later take a big dose of codeine then smoke some weed and get an intense nod. The weed gives the euphoria just look on erowid

(seasoned opiate user?) 400-500mg is def the way to go, but make sure to use a CWE as the acetaminophen can become toxic to the liver around the 7500-10000 dose range. (that is assuming your around 170 lbs; If you weigh less, then your body wont be able to metabolize the excess) Another life saver for CWE is adding MIO or another flavor enhancer to the finished product before ingesting, as the extracted codeine water can be very bitter. But if you are using that high of dose it is PARAMOUNT that you take 25-50mg of diphenhydramine or another similar antihistamine. Failure to do this will result in bloody fingernails that will accompany your attempt to scratch every inch of your skin off. HAVE FUN

codeine phosphate is a less pure version of codeine

100mg of codeine phosphate is the same as about 75mg of base codeine

^Oooh, thanks for that. I'd always wondered if there was a difference.

Dhydrocodeine(DHC's) is the one you want to be doing, kicks in sharper with more euphoria.

Yo guys had a wierd Histamine reaction last night... the palm of my left hand went all Swelled up not in a painful way just as in it went puffy.

Never had a reaction like that before >< could it be the Valium i took potentiating the codeine?

Strong histamine reactions often result in swelling/puffiness of various bodyparts. My hands often get really swollen and puffy if I've taken "too much" codeine without an antihistamine. I wouldn't worry. I would invest in some proper antihistamines though. Buy a pack of cheapo, generic "hay fever" tablets - which tend to be clyclizine (ime and all that) - or splash out on one of the drowsy ones that not only kill the histamine woes but add sedation (promethazine is a popular one).

I recently got a few(6) bottles of that.

Thing is I can not recall whether a full bottle = 600 mg(of Codeine) or if one full bottle = 300mg.

Anyone know which one it is ?

1 bottle/200ml codeine linctus = 600mg of codeine phosphate (most UK preparations anyway).

Not sure I'd agree with the kicking in faster or euphoria. I deffo feel a deeper high with dhc, codeine has more of a rush to it but it only last 2-3 hours. But everyone if different!

I prefer mixing codeine and dhc, get a good kick of euphoria from the codeine then the dhc give it legs.

Not sure I'd agree with the kicking in faster or euphoria. I deffo feel a deeper high with dhc, codeine has more of a rush to it but it only last 2-3 hours. But everyone if different!

I prefer mixing codeine and dhc, get a good kick of euphoria from the codeine then the dhc give it legs.

Never actually tried doing that. Cheers for the heads up. *eyes up codeine linctus and strip of DHC*

Well Valium certainly works wonders with codeine, i find i only have to do a 250 mg mixed with some 10 mg Valium and some weed.

Diphenhydramine is awesome for nodding because of the lucidness of the drug, you get very vivid images with your eyes shut.

Quick Q: Would it be possible to do a CWE using a minimal amount of warm water in a bowl full of the powder and then adding ice chips til it's the desired temp/consistency? I'm at my parents house and I don't (consciously) want to poison them by using the freezer, as my mother once found a bottle of poppers in my desk and decided to take a big ol' sniff of them, so I am erring on the side of caution. I realise that it'd result in a greater vomit inducing volume than usual, but otherwise I can't see any issues with it, just wanted to czech

As long as it's filtered correctly and you're not using more than 75/100ml water you should be fine.

Does anyone else find that codeine makes them massively paranoid?
I tried using it recreationally for the first time in quite a while a couple days ago and spent the better part of the next 10 hours feeling very edgy and paranoid about nothing in particular...I had no idea what bothered me, just that I felt generally uncomfortable and unsafe. Made me remember this used to happen all the time when I used codeine more often - it also did with morphine & heroin sometimes, but to a much lesser/rarer extent. Can anyone relate?

Dysphoria is a relatively common (albeit somewhat paradoxical) side-effect with opioids. I get it from very occasionally, and nearly always from weaker opies.

Maybe you find it's less pronounced with the stronger ones because the positive effects tend to mask it? I don't know.

Maybe you find it's less pronounced with the stronger ones because the positive effects tend to mask it? I don't know.

Could be the case, since it also seems to become more pronounced as the effects wear off.

Status
Not open for further replies.