European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nice Codeine Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the half awake half asleep stuff if I take codeine less than 3 hours going to bed. It's bloody annoying, especially if I'm meant to be working th next morning.

Codeine has always had a mild stimulant effect for me. Is why I've always had a soft-spot for the stuff probably. That and being the obvious fallback opi anyway. I find it quite stimulating for the first couple hours followed by a few hours of light monginess and slight noddiness. Dose and tolerance dependent, naturally.

Same thing happened to me yesterday, id been out all day shopping and was tired. I did a box and got more high then the 3 previous nights only i didnt feel tired atall and when i tried to fall asleep i kept entering some half awake dream state where my legs would jerk alot and i still feel a bit high now. Tis the end for me now for a while i have taken the fkn piss with this stuff so im gonna take pagey's and others peeps advice and quit while im ahead.

Sounds like you were nodding. But good for you for deciding to quit now, I'm sure you won't regret it.

I get the half awake half asleep stuff if I take codeine less than 3 hours going to bed. It's bloody annoying, especially if I'm meant to be working th next morning.

Well opiates in general prevent you from getting good sleep, it's perfectly normal unfortunately. Codeine actually being one of the easiest to sleep on IME - I find it literally impossible to doze off for even just a sec with H. Just means you gotta plan it accordingly if you need to get a good night's sleep.

Codeine has always had a mild stimulant effect for me. Is why I've always had a soft-spot for the stuff probably. That and being the obvious fallback opi anyway. I find it quite stimulating for the first couple hours followed by a few hours of light monginess and slight noddiness. Dose and tolerance dependent, naturally.

Yeah i think just the fact i was really tired when i took it my bodies tolerance to it was lowered considerably, because my eyes were still pinned when i woke up. Also i tried to sleep 6 hours after taking the dose lol

What's your tolerance for anti-histamines like? Given that you haven't been taking opiates that long I'd just take 250mg DHC with 50mg nytol, not 100, since it'll really give you a considerable potentiation already.

I doubt it'd count as a speedball but I also doubt it'll be cause for concern ;)

Upgrade the Red Bull to Rockstar/Monster and you'll be set! I find that energy drinks synergise amazingly with codeine, sadly not many here agree.

Tbf weed is the best thing that combines with Codeine, it takes all the negatives out of weed if you get me. very relaxing

Tbf weed is the best thing that combines with Codeine, it takes all the negatives out of weed if you get me. very relaxing

Sorry i don't get you . Weed is generally all positive unless it's shite .

Sorry i don't get you . Weed is generally all positive unless it's shite .

A lot of people get anxiety and paranoia from weed, especially if it's strong sativa strains. Opiates eliminate any paranoia you might normally get with weed, it's the same for me, even weak opiods like Kratom take all the negatives away from weed, making me enjoy it more. For me the stronger the strain the more likely I'm to get anxiety or paranoia. Luckily lately I've been mostly getting indicas that are much more chilled and relaxed, less cerebral high.

I get you .

I just finished a fuk load of Sativa & probably won't have any for a while know . I don't get paranoia from Cannabis .

^Hahahahahha

Try doxylamine. Added bonus is it makes you sleep nicely. Although depending on when you take it that may not be such a bonus. Very effective anti-histamine though.

Last edited:
Take considerably less of each than you usually would. Mixing CNS depressants greatly increases the risk of overdose.
Best not to mix them at all if you can avoid it, really.

How much of each were you planning on taking/do you usually take?

Actually enjoying codeine again. Got given 200 30/500 cocos, just as my oxy dealer goes AWOL too.

It ain't half bad, especially plugged with speed or 4-FA. My doses are getting a bit steep, but nothing too silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.