Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nice Codeine Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely :)<3

I can't help being cloyingly patriarchal around "noob" junkies though. Is a common trait. You'll do it yourself one day unless... It's just that any smackhead who's not died before reaching middle-age has seen so many good people come and go. And so very many of 'em gone forever. There is good reason auld junkies patronise the livin shit outta "noobs". It's cos it all looks so very different in hindsight...

QFT

I'm still on MMT & use but what you said is bang on .

You forgot the" Well at least i haven't ....." sketch

That's pretty standard as well .

You know the one .

Last edited:
^Really? That's funny, I hate the afterglow. It usually just makes me feel kinda nauseous and apathetic :|

Makes me feel just chill as fuck i dont feel sick on the stuff either. Perhaps its because your addicted to opiates i dunno. %)

Or perhaps its because all our brain chemistry's are different, like i cant stand alcohol because it makes me angry and depressed

Last edited:
Oh no I meant after like 5 hours haha. I don't even feel the effects until the 2nd or 3rd.
Funny how much it varies from person to person.

When I take codeine I can feel it after 5 minutes, it peaks at around 40 minutes then the euphoria disappears at around the one hour mark.

Back in the days before I switched to stronger opioids, I took codeine exclusively and later at some points it helped me a lot with withdrawals too.

It's not true what a lot of people say that there is hardly any difference above 300mg, 400mg, 450mg, or whatever dose people see as a ceiling. I noticed the decrease in strength is apparent between 450mg and 600mg p.o. With i.m. administration this changed and the actual ceiling dose when histamine release were overpowering opioid effects was at 900-1000mg for me, so I wouldn't see the point of going higher than 800mg.

As for the CYP2D6 blockade, I noticed that I needed an ~18 hours span between doses, so the effects were fully felt. Of course being physically addicted I re-dosed much more frequently, 12 hours were enough to get me high again, but if I injected 450mg i.m. at T +0:00, then injecting 450mg at T +12:00 clearly didn't cause as strong effects as the first 450mg dose did. Combining codeine with some enzyme blocker, e.g. fluconazole (I don't advise it, such antifungal drugs are very bad for liver), may both boost and prolong the effects (after I quit methadone, my immune system was attacked by candida, I used codeine to alleviate PAWS and received various antifungal drugs, fluconazole let me decrease codeine dose even down to 300mg i.m. in the morning + 150mg i.m. before sleep).

Given the fact re-dosing isn't as effective as in case of drugs not needed to be metabolised to give active compounds, I think opioids such as codeine and dihydrocodeine could be used for short-term maintenance treatment, they're much much easier to jump off than buprenorphine and methadone. In addition they're cheaper in production and adding naloxone to prevent injections would make sense unlike in Suboxone.

I can redose after 3 hours, although it hits harder if I leave 4 hours between doses.

When I take codeine I can feel it after 5 minutes, it peaks at around 40 minutes then the euphoria disappears at around the one hour mark.

Same dude, i feel the effect of the CWE potion really quickly and the nice feelings last for ages. and the Peak takes around 40 mins where i feel nice and warm and then after 2 hours the peak wears off and i just feel epic for the rest of the day

Oh yeah and i just flushed the rest of my pills down the toilet because ive used it like 7 times over the last 2 weeks and i cant trust myself. lol

To the people addicted to the stuff, how long did it take and what frequency/dosages were you doing before your body became dependent on it?

Last edited:
Just posting a quick question RE: codeine here as it is the largest codeine-based thread I could find and I didn't feel the question required a whole new thread of it's own.

I have a bunch of codeine phosphate 30mg pills (no acetaminophen). My main opiate of choice is Oxy which I take 150mg of a day so I have a pretty high opiate tolerance and codeine does little-to-nothing for me unless I take 180mg+ in which case a get a very mildly relaxed/warm feeling in return for severely itching skin.

My question is: is there any point to insufflating (snorting) crushed up codeine phosphate tablets?
I'm 90% sure there isn't as it has to by-pass the liver to be metabolized into morphine but I'm looking for a quick rush rather than long-lasting effects.

Throwing it out there on the off-chance as I have 50mg oxy - one third of my usual dose - to last me the next 24 hours...so every little helps right now.

^Nope, there isn't. Burns like a bitch, the drip is disgusting, and it doesn't make you any higher. If you take that high a dose of oxy every day there really isn't much point even trying with codeine, snorting won't help :\ I'm surprised you even feel anything at all with 180mg+. But yeah no sorry!

tolerance is a bitch :( id love to go back to the days where 180-240mg dhc would give me a nice buzz my old doc used to hand em out no probs 16x30mg or 8x60mg a day along with valium etc too , now im at 200mg a day of oxy and don't get a buzz off it at all unless I take a days worth in one hit :( , never tried a cwe prob pointless when dhc is so cheap on street , may try it for curiositys sake someday!

Errgh no paramol... Got normal co codamol. 8x32 = 256mg. Should feel that shouldn't I ? How safe is this CWE process ? All powder in bottom of water solution then filter twice with coffee filters.

I used to use these to filter my CWE's with great reults:

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=255284946

Just bear in mind they soak up water, so make sure they are wet through before filtering or else they will just soak up all of your goodies.

You can fold them over 3 times are were great and cheap. make sure that you get teh tight woven ones like these, as some are not so tightly woven

I used to use those and they were fantastic, but I didnt have teh patience for them. They would take a good while to filter your solution through, but they had the best result our of anything I tried, but I always got impatient with them

If you are happy with them, then great, I reckon they are more effective then mine, but mine woudl be better then socks and other things I have read on here

Yeh that worked nice, didn't last for long and I couldn't sleep. Gunna take 3 nytol tonight bugger it.

Yeh that worked nice, didn't last for long and I couldn't sleep. Gunna take 3 nytol tonight bugger it.

Same thing happened to me yesterday, id been out all day shopping and was tired. I did a box and got more high then the 3 previous nights only i didnt feel tired atall and when i tried to fall asleep i kept entering some half awake dream state where my legs would jerk alot and i still feel a bit high now. Tis the end for me now for a while i have taken the fkn piss with this stuff so im gonna take pagey's and others peeps advice and quit while im ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.