Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Newsroom

I'm not sure how I feel about the super, happy ending to the season.

Gah! My post above was supposed to say:

I'm a sucker
for a happy ending
. (But actually be in spoiler tags)

It was a little cheesy, especially with how dramatic and ruthless things were regarding Genoa and then everything just tidied itself up?

Well, except for Jim and and Maggie/Lisa (the roommate) and his Romney girlfriend.

(I got a little choked up at the end, though.)

The West Wing is starting to grow on me. I watched an episode last night where Juwan Howard just shows up to play 2 on 2 basketball on the president's team. Every show should have a Juwan Howard cameo.

^ are you dipping in or watching from the beginning. there are 7 seasons of the west wing so the characters get to develop over a long period of time. i'd heartily recommend watching it from the beginning...

alasdair

Yeah, from the beginning. It's interesting to compare it to Newsroom too.

We need more political dramas.

Well, it was good while it lasted.

RIP Newsroom

It was mediocre while it lasted. Imo, it was way too preachy, the characters all too predictable and same went for the story. How fucking long did they have to play out the whole Maggie and guy who's name I've already forgotten because he was a total dick hole the entire series before they decided to get it on while a mile high on a plane lacking their targeted Snowden. YAWWNNN. Then the stupid hallucination in the cell by Jeff Daniels, who's character's name also escapes me at this moment. Must have really flushed this one down the 'ol brain toilet.