• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe *New Suboxone film * official thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sad when you see your friends or people you know do harmful things to them selves when you know better.

Have you tried to help her?

Like direct her to places she can get clean supplies for free of cheap?

I would want to help her in some way. Not like give her money, but help her in a way I could think of.

I want to work with people who are in these types of positions. I plan on going back to work soon.

I think this would be a good area to help in. I'm going to check out my area to see if there are any jobs available.

She's far past help, she's one of my good friends sister - shes the type that just doesn't care about herself - living to die. he has tried to help her many times. I just don't see the point in IV'ing suboxone, if you're gonna continue shooting up then just use heroin, there's no point using suboxone at that point

^That may be, but giving up on people just further reinforces her self destruction.

And on the subject of IV prep processes, it's not safe at all to be putting something that's not "100% sterile" because even if 0.01% isn't sterile, that's how you get sick. Endocarditis, MSRA, staph, strep, HPV, HIV, HSV (herpes), Hepatitis, etc, they only make up a fraction of a percent of the solution, it's not like these teensy tiny dangerous particles make up a large percent of the volume of solution. You can't visually identify a shot that has these pathogens or contaminates.

It's incredibly easy to tell when a solution has been
A) not filtered properly or at all
B) filtered by compressed cotton
and C) micron filtered.

Placing a micron filtered solution next to the improperly filtered solution for a side-by-side comparison is pretty astonishing, especially with suboxone tablets with that ominous orange coloring and citrus flavoring. I have no idea how people can be shooting heroin via options A or B, and pharmaceuticals?? That's *probably* even worse for you than tar heroin! They're both atrocious and have no business in your circulatory system without proper micron filtration. Suboxone strips are no exception.

If you don't have clean hands when prepping a shot, even with all the correct equipment, what's the point?? It's not that difficult to trim your nails and wash your hands first with anti-bacterial soap for 60 seconds. If there's ever a time to be OCD clean about things, it's when you're bypassing all of your natural defense mechanisms against pathogens by mainlining a contaminated solution into your bloodstream, where it reaches your heart, lungs, and brain in the condition you administered it.

im confused

Does anyone have suggestions, I had a 70-150mg a day hydro habit I just started sub's Saturday I got the 8 mg strips I was told to take half in the am. and half in after noon. I took my first 4mg dose Saturday 11 am. at my doc appt, it had ben almost 24 hours since my last hydro dose (90mg). It took about an hour to feel it working, and I felt good even catching a small buzz. Later that afternoon I took the other half and was good to go for about 2 hours and then I started to feel like shit nausea, bad tension headache,anxiety, shaky,and very tired but could not sleep. My GF (God bless the woman) suggested a back rub. After an hour of that and half hour of sex no ejaculation I felt a bit relaxed so I took my sleeping pill (50mg trazadone) and laid there tossing and turning all night 2nd day Sunday, I cut my strip into 2mg pieces, took 2mg at 9am, 2mg at noon, 2mg at 3pm and 2mg at 6pm. Once again thesame feeling came back again anxiety,nausea,headache,shaky tired but can't sleep I took my trazadone and again tossed and turned all night. WTF am I doing wrong I thought this stuff was supposed to make you better not worse anyone have a suggestion, did I take to much? Not enough?

^That may be, but giving up on people just further reinforces her self destruction.

And on the subject of IV prep processes, it's not safe at all to be putting something that's not "100% sterile" because even if 0.01% isn't sterile, that's how you get sick. Endocarditis, MSRA, staph, strep, HPV, HIV, HSV (herpes), Hepatitis, etc, they only make up a fraction of a percent of the solution, it's not like these teensy tiny dangerous particles make up a large percent of the volume of solution. You can't visually identify a shot that has these pathogens or contaminates.

It's incredibly easy to tell when a solution has been
A) not filtered properly or at all
B) filtered by compressed cotton
and C) micron filtered.

Placing a micron filtered solution next to the improperly filtered solution for a side-by-side comparison is pretty astonishing, especially with suboxone tablets with that ominous orange coloring and citrus flavoring. I have no idea how people can be shooting heroin via options A or B, and pharmaceuticals?? That's *probably* even worse for you than tar heroin! They're both atrocious and have no business in your circulatory system without proper micron filtration. Suboxone strips are no exception.

If you don't have clean hands when prepping a shot, even with all the correct equipment, what's the point?? It's not that difficult to trim your nails and wash your hands first with anti-bacterial soap for 60 seconds. If there's ever a time to be OCD clean about things, it's when you're bypassing all of your natural defense mechanisms against pathogens by mainlining a contaminated solution into your bloodstream, where it reaches your heart, lungs, and brain in the condition you administered it.
The thing that amazes me is how bad ass our immune systems actually are. I used to have terrible hygiene when prepping my heroin. If I couldnt find a cotton I would rip some fabric off my sock and use it as a filter. All kinds of nasty shit like that. I never had an abscess or infection.

The thing that amazes me is how bad ass our immune systems actually are. I used to have terrible hygiene when prepping my heroin. If I couldnt find a cotton I would rip some fabric off my sock and use it as a filter. All kinds of nasty shit like that. I never had an abscess or infection.

It may have still introduced bacteria into your blood stream, which could one day kill you in the form of endocarditis. Not a huge possibility, just a small one, but still.

I'm glad you're alive and still here though. :)

It may have still introduced bacteria into your blood stream, which could one day kill you in the form of endocarditis. Not a huge possibility, just a small one, but still.

I'm glad you're alive and still here though. :)

True but the point I was trying to make is that its never too late to get safer hygiene and injection practices. Like I had a friend who would say "fuck it I already have Hep C nothing worse can happen". She is now co-infected with HIV. I dont mean to ramble I am fucked on xanax but just be careful out there guys waiting to get the proper equipment is soo much better then using a dirty needle and limting your options in life.

Injecting suboxone films

Okay everyone I know injecting any pill is not safe for you and especially injecting suboxone, but wouldn't you guys say the suboxone films are a lot safer than the tabs?? When I inject the films the solution is semi clear and if I inject the tabs it is really orange.

I'm currently iving 1-2mg suboxone film at a time with 80 units of a 1cc and I'm not using a micron filter but I filter it out 3x with a tightly rolled cotton ball, and i cool the water before sucking up, does anyone know if this would get out most of the impurities? and oh yeah if i don't do the step above and just filter it once it always comes out a lot more cloudier, but I found success in using my method above.

And does anyone happen to have a picture of what a micron filtered shot would look like compared to a regular shot? thanks a lot, i'm not going to stop iving sub for the time being so i am just trying to keep it as safe and practical as possible.

I'm merging this into the *New Suboxone Film* official thread*.

A cotton is not going to rid your solution of many impurities. Also, Buprenorphine is soluble at 17mg/ml I'm fairly sure, you definately do not need to use 80 units for 1mg. I also recomend that you try tapering down some. When you refilter with a cotton multiple times, you may be ridding some inactive material, though I think it would be pretty negligible compared to the ammount of Bupe you'd also be losing. However, this isn't necessairily the worst thing in the world as long as you're not trying to conserve a very limite supply of suboxone strips (Less is more anyway).

I'm not sure how often you fix up your suboxone, but I would try to lower your dose or limit how often you IV if its more than once a day at that dose of Bupe. Suboxone is active Sublingually at microgram ammounts. I found (when I IV'd suboxone/subutex) that I got the most positive effects when I had lowered my dose so that each shot was .3 mg or under, and I tried to shoot for .6-.8mg/day. You also would be shooting less inactive ingredients ;).

Id like to get some feedback and share my experience with shooting suboxone film. I was getting subutex from my doc and IV'ing them. For myself, at nite, if I take a few clonazepam, shoot 2-4mg of subutex, and take 50 mg diphenhydramine(Tylenol PM), I would feel sooo good I would get the heroin nods. Sometimes I'd shoot another 2mg of subutex I would fall asleep sitting up nodding off n on. SO i got switched to a new doctor who WONT prescribe subutex period. So now Im prescribed suboxone film. Ive only been shooting it for 2 or 3 days now but everytime theres no bupe rush; especially no nodding, even with a benzo and/or diphenhydramine - nothing. From my research the naloxone in suboxone is inactive and u shhould feel da buzz of the bupe. Well I don't know if its the naloxone or the srips? i prepare them the same way but subutex gives me a pure Buprenorphine high while iv'ing Suboxone film does nothing for me. NO rush, no high. Has anyone else experienced this situation? ne feednack would be appreciated. IV'ng Subutex helped kill my back pain but suboxone films dont

Well just 2 add a little more to this subject & maybe answer my own question I ended up getting 3 or 4 Subutex 8 MG and i went ahead and took a couple k-pins, prepared a 2mg solution of subutex mixed with warm water and when I shot it and BAM pure buprenorphine rush. Whole body body got warm - started to nod off. No wonder Doctors dont likt prescribing subutex. I dont know if its the naloxone that ppl "say is inactive or what but shooting subutex is 50x as good as shooting suboxone pills or strips.....yuck

As research would show, the lower the buprenorphine dose, the better effects the drug has on the body; chronic pain, suboxone maintenance etc.. I keep reading that the ceiling effect of bupe is 32 mg and that buprenorphine's antagonist effects start to show when ppl try to dose too high. The ceiling effect I have to agree on (and ive even heard its more like 20-24mg). But this "less is more" theory I think is more applied to the pain relieving aspects of bupe. I;m sorry but every time i do a 2 mg shot followed by another and another I just feel better and better and betterrrr zzzzzzz.....huh? what? Anyways this could be due to my high metabolism and high tolerance fore opiates. Also those receptors sometimes take a while for all the bupe molecules to fill them all up. Therefore until they are full and flooded, then u will maybe start to antagonize" bupe's buzz. Anyways until I get some some feedback I'd have to say heck NO to the suboxone films. Subutex(pure Buprenorhphine Hcl) not only can you get totally loaded but theres no naloxone in them to give u a headache and all that scissor cutting and film cutting. Plus subutex offers a generic & my co-pay for generics is $10. My co-pay for brand names is same as paying cash and these STUPID films are $7+ per 8mg strip. 30 strips cost me $217.

I have a quick question. If I am posting this incorrectly or in the wrong place I apologize as I am new to this site. I took Percocet 10/325 for 2-3 years. I decided I wanted to get away from them for the most part. I was not addicted, but my body was tolerant. I figured I would only use them once or twice a week at the most as needed. I took Suboxone for the past 2 weeks to get through the withdrawals. The last time I took Suboxone was Monday. Today my back hurt so bad I broke down and took a few Percocets since I did not have Suboxone at work, but I still had a few Percocets in my drawer. How long should I wait before taking the Suboxone again?

I have a quick question. If I am posting this incorrectly or in the wrong place I apologize as I am new to this site. I took Percocet 10/325 for 2-3 years. I decided I wanted to get away from them for the most part. I was not addicted, but my body was tolerant. I figured I would only use them once or twice a week at the most as needed. I took Suboxone for the past 2 weeks to get through the withdrawals. The last time I took Suboxone was Monday. Today my back hurt so bad I broke down and took a few Percocets since I did not have Suboxone at work, but I still had a few Percocets in my drawer. How long should I wait before taking the Suboxone again?

24 hours or so generally does the trick. for the future, you're better off getting rid of all your percs if you're serious about your recovery.

How to Snort Bupe Strips (Pain Free!)

Not sure where exactly this goes, but I wanna share some nifty info:

I've always loved bupe - especially when I first started getting the pills on the streets so I could enjoy that and not have to detoxing off h (these were the latter days of my h use). The pills were great, I could snort .25-.5 at once and be good for 5-12 hours, actually with a substantial opioid buzz (as I've said before I'm not into the heavy nod anymore). Did this for a number of years, through the very last bit of uni and on to law school.

Fast forward two years and I'm finally on suboxone legit. But it's only strips. Shortly after getting on them, as the buzz was starting to fade away and I began to use tagamet to potentiate/bring it back, I tried using the strips intranasally. I'd do more or less the same thing as I'd done with tar when I first ran across it: take my dose, 4-2mg sub, put it in a spoon, add a couple ml and draw it up into an oral syringe and water line it. Unlike tar (and I never got this sniffing sub pills before), the strip solution burnt like hell! Made my sinuses and nose all inflamed. It did get me high, but it wasn't worth it given the pain and inflammation involved.

Well, these days I'm trying to stay on low a dose as possible. Obviously still on strips. Today I got curious and looks up how people sniff the strips. Most people recommend the same thing I had done, which obviously I wasn't down for. But, with the knowledge that it worked for other people despite the pain I had encountered, I had an idea! I've been taking a lot of ibu for a dental procedure a couple weeks ago, so keep in mind I had 800mg that I'd taken a little while before, which might have killed any inflammation I didn't encounter.

Anyways, to make it more comfy I made a saline solution. Salt + hot water. Let it cool a little. Added 2.5ml to a spoon with ~2.5mg sub strip in it. Disolved it using the small end of the chop stick. Rinsed the end of the chopstick with a couple drops of saline solution. Further made sure the tip was clean by wiping it under my tongue (yeh, I'm a jew, literally). Then drew up the bupe saline solution, laid down on my back on the bed and tilted my head back 90 degrees.

Pushed the plunger in and, giving half to each nose hole. Success! No burn!!! No inflammation!

Just took it a minute ago so I won't feel anything for a couple more minutes, but just given the fact it didn't burn like hell is encouraging. God knows I'd be so happy to use this method as opposed to the inefficiency of sublingual to further cut down on my usage each day with the higher intranasal ba. I'll update tihs post with any other effects (as in I get my buzz!) after lunch.

EDIT: Well, worked as expected, more or less. Of course with suboxone, if you have even a small tolerance to bupe, you can only get so far. But certainly feeling better off the 2.5mg intranasal bupe than I would have off the sublingual (seems more or less equivalent to 4mg sublingual). I do, however, feel like there was a lot of bupe leftover/wasted/lost in the process of getting it into solution and "injecting" it into my sinus cavity. I don't feel like I'll be doing this method more than 1x/day, but I'll be sure to save the spoon and oral syringe so that, even if some is lost in the process, it will hopefully build up and as I do it over and over again it won't make a difference given build up. The fact I experienced ZERO pain or inflammation blows me away though, totally different experience from before when I tried to take my strips this way - it involves no more no less (slightly more maybe, just from having to sit with it in my sinuses with my head hanging off the bed) discomfort than snorting pills, which of course I would still prefer.

EDIT: P.S. For whatever reason taking the 2.5mg through the sinus seems to have made me much more sedated than sublingual - maybe due to the higher BA? I don't seem to remember being this sedated from such a dose intranasal when I was sniffing sub pills, even when I had taken 100mg diphenhydramine. Of course, these days I still take 50-200mg diphen throughout the course of the day, and I'm pretty tolerance to its sedative effect (never had much of effect on my in any case). Maybe the 75mg of diphen I took with my sublingual 3mg dose five hours prior to the intranasal dose had some effect? Iono, but in any case laying down sound soooooo delightful atm... Where's a good looking girl when you need her, damn it! :roilleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
True but the point I was trying to make is that its never too late to get safer hygiene and injection practices. Like I had a friend who would say "fuck it I already have Hep C nothing worse can happen". She is now co-infected with HIV. I dont mean to ramble I am fucked on xanax but just be careful out there guys waiting to get the proper equipment is soo much better then using a dirty needle and limting your options in life.

^ Yikes, I feel really sorry for your friend.

Kinda pathetic how RB convinced the FDA that suboxone tablets were unsafe for children and now all tablets are being phased out and banned in the US in favor for the films..

Ridiculous..

Kinda pathetic how RB convinced the FDA that suboxone tablets were unsafe for children and now all tablets are being phased out and banned in the US in favor for the films..

Ridiculous..

Lol I totally agree. So funny too. I mean what, suboxone strips are somehow not dangerous for children?

Oh definitely not. Its not like its even easier for a child to dose with a strip that dissolves in a fraction of the time....

Status
Not open for further replies.