• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe *New Suboxone film * official thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a trial and error for me, with the suboxone's and IVing them. The first time I shot a half of a sub strip the day after doing a good amount of heroin, I went into crazy instant withdrawals. Now, I was aware of this, but it being my first time... I didn't know what to expect. I timed down the length of the withdrawals, and noted how I felt after. It was about 20-25 minutes for the chemicals in the suboxone to bind to my opiate receptors. After that awful withdrawal, I did that to myself a couple more times. I do not recommend it at all.

What I do recommend, is to take a piece sublingually, if you're in opiate withdrawal. Wait about an hour, then you can shoot up the suboxone. The chemicals need to bind to your receptors before you start to feel 'better', or 'normal'. I've done this through trial and error, and I'll still sometimes to this day.. put myself into instant withdrawal because I know it'll only be 20-30 minutes. Those minutes are horrible though.

Phaylure -- I have experienced the same withdrawal you are talking about. My case was a little different, but maybe you can answer a question for me. I found through a thread on BL that you can get high off loperamide (anti-diarrhea meds). I took a large amount yesterday morning. About 39 hours ago. However, I was wanting to take my suboxone today. I haven't taken it because I still feel mildly buzzed. Kind of like the next day feeling when you do a large amount of opiates. Do you think I would go into precipitated withdrawal if I took my suboxone now?

No casket lottery u wont in order for u to go into pa u would need to have legit opiates attached to ur receptors when u take subs and immodium is in no way an opiate so u will be good

Just switched from pills to strips and IV'd 2mg. Works great, instant w/d cure. I hate waiting for them to kick in. Feeling a bit of a nod, I probably could have used much less.

No casket lottery u wont in order for u to go into pa u would need to have legit opiates attached to ur receptors when u take subs and immodium is in no way an opiate so u will be good

Imodium A.K.A Loperamide definately IS an opioid agonist. The only difference is that it does not easily pass the blood brain barrier. However by taking more than the recomended dose for loose stooles, it can work miracles for withdrawal. Some can even achieve CNS opioid effects at much higher dosages by flooding the gates (though this is widely disputed).

In my own personal experience, at medium dosages (30-50 mg) withdrawals can be held at bay for 12-24 hours. At higher dosages (120mg) I experienced withdrawal reliefe for a full 24 hours, and was not even sick when I then took my methadone (so it might have been able to hold me much longer). I also did notice an increase in mood, and the typical opioid body high. IMO loperamide can produce some euphoric effects at high dosages, but it is not worth the possible toxicity nor the money. To call it 'recreational' would also be a stretch, though I have never dosed higher than 120 mg, and never will.

Anyway, my point is that loperamide is an opioid, and a long acting one at that. I would make sure I was well into withdrawal before taking buprenorphine after loperamide.

I've never bought the brand name Imodium tablets, they are too expensive. I've always used generics, and have found that the tablets are the best-as opposed to the capsules which seemed to upset my stomach.

Another thing to remember about loperamide is that it takes a long time to kick in, somewhere between one and three hours. Since you got quite a while before you can get your suboxone, I would try and take as little loperamide as possible, perhaps 30mg.

Actually...

Loperamide ( /loʊˈpɛrəmaɪd/ ), a synthetic piperidine derivative,[2] is an opioid drug used against diarrhea resulting from gastroenteritis or inflammatory bowel disease.

[source]

It's just that loperamide does not readily cross the BBB, hence it is not centrally active and should not lead to precipitated withdrawal after dosing buprenorphine.

I am noticing the post here are very old. Does anybody use this forum anymore. By the way, thanks for the links.

Ok so Maybe this could help someone out!!! Im an ex iv dope user and sub is the bomb and has saved my life!!! 1. Just put the film in your mouth,,,,it doesnt matter where because of its great absorbtion through ANY mucous Membrane. 2.Head bang-swish it around your mouth while rocking out for about 20-30 minutes,,,then swallow it down with a drink! Any other ROA or anything else you guys do with suboxone is just plain stupid as my above meethod is the best way hands down!!! Remember this is coming from someone addicted to needles bad!!!! I'd get 5 shots out of a 20 bag jus cuz i liked to find new veins and jack them off! Yes ive tried everything you could possibly do with suboxone even cooked and extracted jus bupe turned it into norbupe and shot,,,,,,,but still trust me the best way hands down is jus pop it your mouth and dont swallow or spit for 30 mins thats it!!!!! I couldnt ever see myself going back,,,even snorting a lil 30 of oxy, im done,,,it has saved my life and i hope this post can help somebody has this wonderful drug has helped me!!!!!!!!

Yes ive tried everything you could possibly do with suboxone even cooked and extracted jus bupe turned it into norbupe and shot,,,,,,,

I know your trying to do good in your post, and it's my personal oppinion that sublingual is the best ROA as well (though I don't judge those who use it differently, lord knows I have), but this has to be a joke right?

And for everyone elses information, if you're going to shoot suboxone films/tablets, do not cook the solution. In fact, never cook the solution.

I'm going to definitely back up ZNeg here; there's no need to add heat. Additionally, micron filtering is a must for Suboxone.

I'm really happy to hear that sublingual use works so well for you. :)

I will also agree cooking the solution is no good it will turn to an orange gel mess as I have tried this before. For me iv works best that's just me if I go oral I will need a full 8 mg plugging works well too

Hello fellow bluelighters,
I seem to have gotten myself into a little problem and I need some help. Anyway I've been on suboxone for a couple months now 4 mg a day for the last two or so. I was wanting to get off it anyway because I don't like the feeling of being a slave to something and that's even when I have now I'm about to run out so its gonna be worse. Anyway this last script I filled on July 4th and I basically run out, I have a little piece that's less then my 4 mgs, I told the pharmacy I "lost" them and there giving these bs about it being a controlled substance so I cant fill it until August 2. They say you can fill it 2 days before the month marker. I knew they'd be suspicious but I'm only like a week ahead of schedule and they say they won't even let me buy it without insurance. They say its an insurance problem but I offered to pay for a week and they say it still sends a flag up. Anyway I'm thinking since its the same pharmacy I've been going to (Walgreen) they have my record of my last refill. What if I bring if I go get it back the script and bring it to a CVS. I would probably have to offer to pay for them so that it doesn't have to go through insurance. I mean people really do loose stuff I didn't know this can happen. Any advice would be appreciated.

Call your doctor , just say you took more than you wanted. and need more suboxone to stay clean

Hey!! If you can't get your hands on micron filters this method I use can be almost as effective. Firstly you will need ventii micro slim filters or the smallest cigarette filters available and 2 Terumo 1ml syringes, swabs, iv water and a spoon. Now to start swab your fingers and spoon and pull the plunger out of one of the syringes, now tightly roll the filter between your swapped fingers until it can be inserted into the syringe with help from the plunger...pushing it all the way down to the bottom, then remove the plunger once more. Secondly fill the other syringe with 90 units or there abouts..slightly tilt filtered syringe then fill it with other syringe. Now insert 1-2mg of suboxone into filled syringe then carefully replace plunger(you will always lose some water through needle tip). Shake the syringe until tab dissolved then slowly push liquid through the needle into swabbed spoon. Remove about a quarter of a filter and suck up the clear liquid in the spoon with the clean syringe, now blast it. You may lose a fraction of sub but with 85 or more units the loss is marginal. Enjoy!!

^ sounds like it could work in theory but the cig filter is not sterile and you say swab your fingers? Even if you use alcohol to clean your hands you still have bacteria on your hands plus you are touching non sterile materials. I would suggest sterile gloves, sterile field, sterile water, and sterile filters. Once you expose the inside of the syringe to air it's not sterile any more.

I mean it's better than nothing I guess but hands are so filthy. Make sure you scrubb really good under the nails with anti microbial soap and a brush for 2 mins. This reduces the bacterial load on your hands.

True. This is not a100percent sterile method but I have seen so many of my friends on sub just throw the pill on the spoon with 50 units of water then put the tiniest bit of cotton in the mix, suck it up and blast it. Absolutely disgusting. This post is for the ones that have zero idea on safe iv for pills...this being said agree the filter in the syringe method is not perfect but the majority, including myself in the past inject all sorts of shit in dirty spoons, unwashed hands ec. These days I like to take more care when iv'ing anything....anyways I'm off to rehab again soon...need to sort my shit out. Laters....

I know some fiend girl that shoots up the suboxone films- without a micron filter just a regular cotton. She probably doesn't even do a good job with it, disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.