• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe *New Suboxone film * official thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I've been digging around this forum for a few weeks now and decided it was time to break the ice with my first post...Couple things, I just went to see my doc today to get refills for my subs and ritalin, me and doc talked about the film and he liked the idea and has heard some good feedback but I was still unsure if I wanted to get them or not. SO, he writes me a script for my rit and another script for whichever I choose, film, regular subs, and just plain buprenorphine (subutex I think). I've been having a horrible week and have had needle fever (craving the bang) so I figured I would try out subutex because I did not think it was possible to bang suboxone but apparently it is. Long story short, called about 8 different pharms and NONE of them had subutex or generics so I was pretty pissed off and remembered reading that alot of you guys were banging your subs so I decided to go with those. I get home, open up the script bag and what do you know, FILM! I was actually pissed because I didn't think it was possible to bang them but let me just confirm this...Just IV'ed 2mg of film and had absolutely no problems what so ever. All in all I'm more pissed because I didn't get to use my $75 coupon so my question is, I get 45 films a month and today I only filled 4 of them and paid just under $30. Do you think the next time I go to the pharm I'll still be able to use the $75 coupon even after I already used one film? I'm gonna be extremely pissed if I can't because I really don't have the bread to be buying 10 at a time (usually I have my doc write two separate scripts for my subs that way I can go to the pharm as many as 10 times) If you didn't know, you can only do what I did (fill partial script) 5 times. So what do you think, I'm leaning towards yes I'll still be able to use it on my next partial refill and yes I did ask the pharmacist and he wasn't sure...

ALSO: It's been 10min since I banged the 2mg of film and I'm still feeling pretty good, almost a weird head rush/buzz euphoric feeling...To all the people that have had negative experiences with this, A. Either you fucked up a fairly simple process or B. Everybody reacts to things differently, what has no effect on me could send you into a complete seizure or hives, who knows.

Thanks fellas, look forward to chipping in my two cents and experiences 8o

EDIT: I promise...not every post will be this long and boring, like I said, I just banged the film and had a lot on my mind :D

im sure you will be able to use the coupon still, but maybe not. Because, just like you said, everyone is different...every pharmacy is different....and every person who works at that pharmacy as well....is different.

but my best guess, like I said, is that youll have no problem using the coupon. mainly because they want your business(the drug company and the pharmacy), so it benefits them to let you use the coupon.......kinda.

I think the taste is much more mild. I wonder, hypothetically, would these be safer/easier to IV than a pill, or more harmful/harder? I've heard of people in my area prepping for a shot.

I've covered this in detail earlier in the thread if you feel inclined to check my old posts. Anyone looking for further info on the subject of IVing Sub Film should feel free to PM me if you're interested in hearing my advice/experience. I figured I'd throw this out there to cut down on the same questions being posed, seeing as this thread progresses people seem to overlook topics that were covered a few pages back. In short, my opinion (and I'm no scientist) is that these strips are safer to inject than the pills due to less harmful fillers/binders, however "safer" is the operative word, as I'm quite positive this procedure is not entirely safe, however I have been administering my doses in this manner, sans micron filter, for almost 3 months without any apparent negative consequences. Who knows what's happening inside my body, I am in no way touting the injection of these film as a smart/safe/healthy ROA for suboxone, it's probably the complete opposite, but for me, it works, it's what I choose to do, and I do believe as far as shooting bupe goes, that these strips are definitely a better option than the pills. So back to my point, if anyone's interested in my reasoning, method, experience, ect. ect. I invite you to ask away.

EDIT: dotdowndotnet, out of curiosity, is your issue that you do not have health insurance? If you do, I don't see why you don't just fill your entire script at once, and get them for free/very cheap w/ the coupon. I'm not sure if you'd be able to use the coupon when picking up a few strips at a time, unless they were keeping tabs on the # of strips you pick up & deducting the cost from $75, but I'm not entirely sure what loopholes lie therein. There's only one way to find out, talk to your pharmacist/insurance company, & don't take "I'm not sure" for an answer.

Last edited:
I've covered this in detail earlier in the thread if you feel inclined to check my old posts. Anyone looking for further info on the subject of IVing Sub Film should feel free to PM me if you're interested in hearing my advice/experience. I figured I'd throw this out there to cut down on the same questions being posed, seeing as this thread progresses people seem to overlook topics that were covered a few pages back. In short, my opinion (and I'm no scientist) is that these strips are safer to inject than the pills due to less harmful fillers/binders, however "safer" is the operative word, as I'm quite positive this procedure is not entirely safe, however I have been administering my doses in this manner, sans micron filter, for almost 3 months without any apparent negative consequences. Who knows what's happening inside my body, I am in no way touting the injection of these film as a smart/safe/healthy ROA for suboxone, it's probably the complete opposite, but for me, it works, it's what I choose to do, and I do believe as far as shooting bupe goes, that these strips are definitely a better option than the pills. So back to my point, if anyone's interested in my reasoning, method, experience, ect. ect. I invite you to ask away.

I dont know for sure, but I agree with you that these strips are probably safer than the pills to inject. But that is only if you are injecting like 2 mg's or less. Maybe up to 4mg's.
Im interested in knowig what your dose level is....because if its higher than 4mg's I would be suprised that you are saying the strips are safer as I think they tend to get syrupy at that point and seem to be more unhealthy than the pills.

So, the strips seem to be a safer choice for IV than the pills at a dose lower than 4 mg's and the pills have a benefit of being able to IV more than 4mg's at once, allthough, if you are having to IV more than 4mg's at once, you shouldnt really be IV'ing.

Im interested in knowig what your dose level is....because if its higher than 4mg's I would be suprised that you are saying the strips are safer as I think they tend to get syrupy at that point and seem to be more unhealthy than the pills.

James, to answer your question, my typical dose is 2mg IV each morning, followed by subsequent 1-2mg shot(s) if necessary in the evening, never exceeding 4mg per day (usually 2mg). The main reason I've chosen to utilize this method is because of it's efficiency, as it has allowed me to cut down to 1/4-1/2 my oral dose, allowing me to taper faster, and not subject myself to unneeded over-medication, seeing as I started @ 16mg per day, & my sub doc is seemingly throwing suboxone scripts at me like candy on halloween. He seems to be one of the many misinformed medical "professionals" who is unaware, for whatever reason that a little bit of bupe goes a long way. Now I get by taking only what I need, so less dependency risk, easier taper, 100% BA, & plus I now have a massive supply of leftover strips and pills for a rainy day. As far as the syrupy solution goes, this poses no problem to me at the doses I am IV'ing with proper dilution, and a little less-than-proper filtering. I do not micron filter unfortunately (If you if want to be smarter than me, you probably should), but I use a special filtration syringe packed with cotton to prep my shots, and always end up with a seemingly crystal clear solotion (Although I am aware this does not by any means gauge it's purity) I have yet to encounter any notable issues with this method.

Last edited:
^^ thats the same method i used for filtering IV cocaine and pills back when i was doing that. It really works extremely well for not having to buy anything special. If you pack it down tight enough it gets every visible particulate. I read somewhere a on here a while ago that it had the potential to get either .5 or .45 micron, but it could have been wrong not sure. Either way, nothing visible makes it through. Is it the safest method? No. But if can't/don't get micron filters for whatever reason, this is still far superior to a cotton ball alone. I usually used a cotton ball first to prevent clogging, then compacted cotton in a syringe.

^^ thats the same method i used for filtering IV cocaine and pills back when i was doing that. It really works extremely well for not having to buy anything special. If you pack it down tight enough it gets every visible particulate. I read somewhere a on here a while ago that it had the potential to get either .5 or .45 micron, but it could have been wrong not sure. Either way, nothing visible makes it through. Is it the safest method? No. But if can't/don't get micron filters for whatever reason, this is still far superior to a cotton ball alone. I usually used a cotton ball first to prevent clogging, then compacted cotton in a syringe.

I wouldn't IV cocaine now a days because of levamisole, but once upon a time I found some high grade cocaine (I was used to 75-80% stuff when I was still using heroin) which just completely instantly dissolved in water when you threw it in maybe just 10-15 units of water. No cut which didn't also instantly dissolve, and it was very potent. I would snort a very small line and puke from it when I first did it, I was so surprised because I was used to not puking from doing maybe 2-3x as much.

If you wanted to IV cocaine today, I would definitely look into using a reagent to test for levamisole.

I wouldn't IV cocaine now a days because of levamisole, but once upon a time I found some high grade cocaine (I was used to 75-80% stuff when I was still using heroin) which just completely instantly dissolved in water when you threw it in maybe just 10-15 units of water. No cut which didn't also instantly dissolve, and it was very potent. I would snort a very small line and puke from it when I first did it, I was so surprised because I was used to not puking from doing maybe 2-3x as much.

If you wanted to IV cocaine today, I would definitely look into using a reagent to test for levamisole.

your not explaining too much as to why you recommend testing for levamisole before filtering your cocaine.
or maybe i missed something.

i know why you shouldnt IV levamisole, but I just thought that maybe you should of explained it a little more in your post. no offense or anything.

Would cleaning up your cocaine with, i think it's acetone? Not 100% sure but regardless would cleaning up/purifying the coke get rid of the levimasole? Or are there any other methods of "filtering" it out?

Curious, Ive had problems dissolving the Film in boiling water, what I do is I put a tea pot on the stove, wait for it to boil, give it another 2 minutes to keep very hot, pour it into a coffe cup, then I get a very small bowl, cut my suboxone into about 8 seperate strips, and add the boiling hot water , well, the film isn't dissolving, lots of pieces are left (LOTS), and it doesn't seem to be giving me anywhere near the same effect that the pills plugged.
I did try dissolving in boiling hot water with a little lemon juice (read it a few pages back), still didn't dissolve the film, and no, it doesn't burn plugging lemonwater.

Curious if I should just add a drop or two of alcohol to my solution, been using 2-3ml of water
Blah, I wish I could find an easy way to dissolve these tabs in warm water, or even cold water. a nice portion of what I put into the water usually gets stuck to whatever I try to stir it with.... I tried putting the film into the oral syringe, and then adding the water and shaking it, that didn't seem to help much either, anywho, if anyone knows how to do this correctly Id like to know :p

^ Seriously? Have you tried room temperature water? Because everyone i have seen mention dissolving these is has said they dissolve extremely easily, and i had the same experience...

I've tried luke warm, and boiling water, and It seems they take 5-10 min to dissolve in the water....Do you just let it sit there? I try to mix it, Ive been using a saftey pin, and this is still after cutting them 4-8 pieces., Im gonna try again...hopefully Ill get luck...

A safety pin probably wouldn't do much to stir anything much less the strips. Use something a bit thicker.

Well, I tried a match stick (dont ask why, just tryin to find somethin), and it all stuck the the match stick, I tried a chopstick (plastic), and the film just seems to stick to whatever I touch it with...hmmmm

That's really weird man I got one to dissolve without stirring just swiveling it around in a cap. Took a few minutes to fully dissolve but it was not difficult..

Think Im just gonna get a cup of hot water,throw half of one in and see what happens after an hour,
When you say swivel, just like, back and forth or round round

Couple things first. I have read and re-read for this answer and cant seem to find it, so any help would be great. I take 8 mg of sub daily. I have a bunch of roxi 30's and want to take a little holiday on the "holidays". so here is the question. If you take the ROXI to early (24 hrs) you all say you will "waste the drug", but will the effects get better after the full 3-4 days if you only take a maintanance dose of say 30-60 a day or do you wreck your receptors for good?

Thanks -

Status
Not open for further replies.