• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

New Lysergamides....

Nice! I'm happy they opened up shop in EU after the UK ban, looks like I will be researching 'the old lad' first and perhaps stock some, which of the two do you prefer? AL-LAD was subtle to me at 150 but want to explore further as it seemed friendly and managable, good for music.

I think it's nice you support NDP Evey. I will chip in too for the fellow oddball on the forum. ;)

I don't know if NDP has AS or not, but he was clearly a bit frustrated and in the context of him being attacked on this wording and the contrast I could understand him not getting / appreciating the u wot m8..

I don't get the impression it has to do with any motive other than him having a passion for grammar that perhaps is applied rather rigid or has become so his own and/or that he simply dislikes not using his standards of writing.

Isn't it a strange thing sometimes.. how people get offended by other peoples elaborate use of grammar or other things like if someone also dresses smart or is confident, people tend to find them pedant or arrogant? I do get it, I do... (and I don't..)

Up until now I have found Nom De Plumes vocabulary a pleasant curiosity and have learned some new words I might (or might not) use, but not annoying. It would be a shame not to see some people stand out of the crowd even if it can be a bit verbose to some.. It would be a sad if NDP would drop his enthousiasm for words altogether, just to blend in, but it would be nice too, if he were able to mingle more 'fluently'.

Agreed. I hope he comes back n can start a fresh. We're all unique in our own ways. And these misunderstandings frequent a lot, n far too easy in our 2D eorld. Trust me I've all too personally familar with them myself. I did not get nicknamed The Drsma Queen Queen of Bluelight for no reason :)

PLUR peeps <3

(I'll delete this post in a bit as it's not relevant to thread n I don't fancy a loada angry EADDers chasing me back down put first thing on a Saturday morning :D

Evey

Last edited:
Nice! I'm happy they opened up shop in EU after the UK ban, looks like I will be researching 'the old lad' first and perhaps stock some, which of the two do you prefer? AL-LAD was subtle to me at 150 but want to explore further as it seemed friendly and managable, good for music.

as my drug use is pretty much zero (other than weed) nowadays, 150 al-lad gets me tripping pretty hard, definitely manageable like you say. i'll have to experiment with higher doses at some point. seems a very light hearted drug, i have an underlying sense of happiness while im tripping. LSZ didnt appeal to me, so never tried. my friend much prefers it tho so i guess it just depends what youre after. combining the two would be pretty interesting :)

Nobody had any real issue with NDP verbosity really, although difficult to read at times. It was his attitude that caused issue, it was also clear as day that he had no interest in learning anything about lysergamides and much preferred to point out how superior he was intellectually and also how big his cock was 8(

It was trolling, simple as that..

Im sorry i just wanted to help . I'll leave it. Hopefully he'll come back n get on with us all :)

Evey

Yes, his behavior did look the part quite a bit but I don't think it was trolling, but think we pushed his buttons wrong and vice versa, he is a strange one tho and really dense in regard of communication which didn't improve, but I could be wrong and it's not my call. Just hope he learns from this and can adjust how he plays with the other kids..
@moshforjesus I didn't try LSZ from what I've read AL-LAD looked more appealing to me, hope my next buy will hit me harder at 150 think they might have been laid unevenly in that batch but perhaps it is just my physiology. How does 1P-LSD compare to AL-LAD?

Anybody tried PARGY-LAD?

Last edited by a moderator:
Havn't tried any of these yet so decided to get meself an early christmas present. :)

ALD-52, AL-LAD & 1p-LSD blotters all shipped today!

Will report back with comparisons.
Have some plain white LSD blotter to try first. "WoW" apparently!

Can't wait to finally try ALD-52. It's been on my 'to-do' list for years.
Expect these will be the blotters...

5360d380-3d55-4da4-9bb0-10bd95f554b0.jpg

1a050c94-13db-46b9-8c94-a04fed5ca053.jpg

Looking forward to trying ALD 52 myself. Early reports sound promising.

AL-LAD is my favorite, the rest are so similar to LSD that I prefer to just stick to LSD. AL-LAD has a real reduced and different headspace with shorter duration so I find more purpose and use in it than the others. Worth trying for anyone who was spent a few years with LSD or consider it a favorite though as they retain the signature lysergamide feeling.

I had the pargy -lad if thats what it was that was about from a uk vendor a while ago. I did like it a lot though i thought it was like some trips i had had with lsz and al-lad combined but that could be with me seeing reports that this is what the blotters actually contained.

AL-LAD is my favorite, the rest are so similar to LSD that I prefer to just stick to LSD. AL-LAD has a real reduced and different headspace with shorter duration so I find more purpose and use in it than the others. Worth trying for anyone who was spent a few years with LSD or consider it a favorite though as they retain the signature lysergamide feeling.

Aye, really lookin forward to the AL-LAD too. I've heard glowing reports. Exciting times for lysergamides! :)

al-lad was my first trip in over 20years or so and it did blow me away the first time again, but then starting tripping again about monthly or so and it wasn't just as good. I also had the lsz which was not as good on its own so i then started combining them and to me it seemed a more fuller trip and a bit longer than al-lad alone. Next came the 1p-lsd and to me its the goldilocks type of the three but that is only my opinion

Anyone here tried that beautiful lil' Morpholide analogue in LSM-775?
It's a cut and dry MoDA illegal compound but when has that made a difference?

<3